• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

@sitanomoto (Alright so Maniac or Jack came back and suited up Justice is being confronted by the armored sisters. Maniac , Marko and Dmitri are at Marko's home town learning about the future with Thanos. Ivory found out about you and is looking for you so are redd and phoenix. Finn is kinda sulking and Connor and Alex or talking about what to do when they return to Stark tower)

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] (Alright so Maniac or Jack came back and suited up Justice is being confronted by the armored sisters. Maniac , Marko and Dmitri are at Marko's home town learning about the future with Thanos. Ivory found out about you and is looking for you so are redd and phoenix. Finn is kinda sulking and Connor and Alex or talking about what to do when they return to Stark tower)
Victoria is with Dimitri and Marko still

Niki was sitting in her garage, working on her bike, grease and oil staining her clothes and smudges on her face. She sighed and decided to take a break. She wiped off her face and cleaned up, putting on some different clothes and walking around. (I am noob. Helps pls)

(Sorry if I respond a look little slow we just found out my grandpa died)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

(@stanomoto Mikoru was turned into a girl))

Miku dissapears in a puff of smoke in front of her enemys base. she teleports beyond jordans vision back to obsidian strikers base

(Thanks for the support guys. I'll still be around to rp I just might be a little slow)

sitanomoto said:
(give me a summary.)
(Well Ivory was cured of his insanity and went on a search for Cassie, Dimitri decided to bring in Harry Ousborne and then we had a time skip, the next few days Jordan met Unnamed character (The one who worked for Cassie...Totally forgot her name...) and found he had turned into a girl, Finn and Ivory decided to meet up and eat for a therapy session and everyone expect the Siberia team joined, they discussed what to do next and selected Joan as the new leader, meanwhile Joseph made his move and Marko took Ivory, Jack and Dimitri to the ruins of Inuhaman City, where Dimitri and Ivory used a all knowing orb to ask questions, afterwards Ivory found out that Cassie was Obsidian Striker, and that she had his parents, he found her location and began to go to it, Dimitri began to interrogate Marko about his mother while Marko had no awnsers, meanwhile Perry and Finn talked about how tp get Perry's body back...)

Ivory stopped flying and landed down in front of where Cassie was, he moved slowly and pushed the door open, "Cass?...Cass I know you're here...."

"It... well, I told you, I have my father's memories." Alex says, sighing. "And, I had the will to fight. I also... donno, have some, feelings. Really, really weird feelings." Alex said, biting his lower lip. "Anyway, when are we going to get to New York? I want to get to the next job as soon as possible." Alex turned to look at Connor, a little blush in his cheeks. "Oh dam it." Alex says, after grabbing Connor's head and giving him another kiss, closing his eyes. It was brief, and then Alex let go, looking at Connor, his blush red and a kind-of angry expression on his face. "I think t-that's what..."

Alex was interrupted by the speakers announcing that they should arrive in 1 minute. Alex sighed, rushing to the window, looking outside.

@Crono

"Well, whatever's easier for you I guess. I don't care how, I don't care when... I just want my old self back," Perry said looking at his metallic fingers.

"And this..." Joseph unveiled what was behind the curtains. "This is what will help our fair city." There were cheers among the crowd, though everyone was oblivious their true purpose. "Now, let's begin with what I call the Spiderlings," he gestured to a man in uniform and he walked over to him. "I compiled many different gear from different supervillains to build this final suit. Shocker's Vibro-Shock gauntlets for fast and decisive punches, the Vulture's wings to give them flight, and of course. Firearms. They all carry firearms that are non-lethal, and all carry flamethrowers. Because as I noticed from two months ago, strong villains like this 'Massacre' can not be stopped by any other form of damage," half of what he said was true about the firearms. True everyone was armed but they were lethal, extremely lethal. "And now... I will show my greatest achievement..." he walked over to the final curtain.

Redd landed where ivory was, Cassie's second hideout. Redd and phoenix move in quietly, since phoenix wants to help ivory when he needed it most. "Stay quiet, we do not need ivory complaining about us following him." Phoenix whispered to redd as they followed close behind. @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Marko sighs "I can trust Kelai. He may not have done the correct things before, and he still doesn't, he is reliable and honest. If you have any other candidates, please tell me. There is only one gallon of the mist left, so it is enough for only one person" Marko looks at Dimitri "And we need to discuss what we are going to do about the infinity stone" @Reaper

(Sorry to hear National. D=)

Connor huffed lightly listening to Alex, he couldn't help but wonder exactly what the boy had been through up to this point in his life. With things being revealed Connor told himself he'd help him, and help figure out what to do next. Alex deserved it, and Connor owed him for not carrying out his orders. "Your just ready to run off aren't you?" Connor asked when Alex mentioned the next job, helping people...being a Hero it isn't a job it's a way of life.

Now Connor was using his casted arm to slowly pull the IV from his arm, ready to get out of the bed. That's when Alex rushed over grabbing him and Connor once again found himself helpless in the other boys embrace, for just a second. When the two pulled away Connor raised both of his eyebrows blushing, expecting a response and Alex started to...and then the damn speakers went off and Alex ditched for the window.

Connor pulled the IV free and grabbed his shield before moving to the window beside Alex, he could see them closing in on New York or Stark Tower more specifically. "We're Home." He said with a smirk, placing his right arm on Alex's shoulder. "Now let's go get the others and get off this aircraft. I really don't like flying."

@Archangel Galdrael @Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
( Btw National, I left so it was just them to without knowing Victoria was there so..yeah, she is there....but they forgot about her

Pyosimros said:
"Well, whatever's easier for you I guess. I don't care how, I don't care when... I just want my old self back," Perry said looking at his metallic fingers.
Finn face palmed. "Wait a second. If you're in this body then somebody else is in your body. Which means that the 'you' I saw talking about the spiders earlier on the public transit wasn't actually you. Great, here's an update Perry. There's some psycho in your body who's about to unleash thousands of robot spiders or something like that, I never got to see the whole broadcast, I simply assumed you knew what you were doing. We'd best get going on project body reversal. Should we stop by your place to pick up the hat thing you were talking about earlier?" He bounced his knee nervously as he sat. Spiders were not his thing, robot spiders that could defeat villains were definitely not his thing.

((You okay @National? ( :( )))

(Awesome.)

Obsidian striker whirled around and took off her mask. She grinned wide. "Hello, Ivory. Come to kill me?" she sneered. "I'm sorry, but it already happened." she pulled up the holgram of her "dead" self and laughed. "This is true to some extent," she said. "Cassie is gone. Obsidian Striker is the only one left in me."

This however, was not entirely true. Ivory's back to normal.... The sane part of her thought, and an expression crossed her face. One of recognition and love.

He had his chance! Striker growled back.

But.... Its Ivory....

NO!
Striker's will slammed down again and the expression on her face turned stony. "You're too late." she held up a gun. "Come any closer and I'll shoot you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back