• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Perry, Finn, and Jaon are in the schwarma place, Dimitri, Jack, Victoria, and Marko are in some building or something like that, Redd, Ivory, and Phoenix are in the skies trying to find Cassie, and I have no idea about the rest)

Jordan was getting tired of following Miku, he had already thought it was a trap from the beginning and it seemed like she was just going nowhere to annoy him. "I feel like I should not walk directly into a trap, knowing it's a trap and that I could possibly fire...however I also feel like jumping headfirst into that trap and surprising the hell out of it..."

"The Boss has a lead on the terrorist. She says he is possibly staying in a hotel downtown. Let's go." Amelia stated. The girls went across town and Allison cloaked herself. She went in first and went to the room and knocked.

@The Regal Rper

Kelai hears the door knock and looks at Justice "I don't know about this. Should I open it?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Pyosimros said:
"Other then mind-swapping nothing really happened. With the bioengineering however, another idea just popped into my mind. I'll probably sneak into my house and grab a device to swap bodies again. My dad told me about when this happened to him and when another supervillain tried to take over his mind he was wearing a helmet made of a cheaper alternative to adamantium to block off the attack. So he probably has something similar to block off the attack from a distance," the more Perry explained the more lost he felt himself. "Pretty much we plug him into a machine to get my body back, that's the short story. And since Cass is gone..." Perry had a silent sad moment for a few seconds until he continued. "I need you to do all the science stuff."
Finn nodded. "We could do that. Another method that might work is if we were to trap your body and this body you're in right now, hook you two together and sync your brain waves. Because of the synchronization your souls should feel compelled to return to their original vessel." He murmured. "But now that I think of it, your way is quicker I think. Maybe if we were to try putting the cap on you then it would block the 'signal' that your actual body is emitting which would cause you to bounce right back into your actual body. The problem with this method is that I have no clue where your body is, so who knows where you'll end up when we attempt this, also, is the person in your body a villain? Because if it is then we may want to set something up so that we don't have a villain on our end." When Perry mentioned that Finn was now the resident science guy, he couldn't help but blush a little. For some reason he couldn't imagine being the group science guy, that was always Cassie's role.

Kelai nods and jumps out the window, hanging so he can hear everything and be ready to jump in

Allison opened the door and snuck in while the rest of the three girls walked in fully armored. Amelia looked at Justice and then the rest of the room. "Are you the man who broadcasted the murders on TV?" She asked.

"That wasn't up to you." Liona stated. "That is up to the justice system."

"Also, you threatened the new Avengers?" Amelia asked, gripping her grenade launcher. Tanya hovered over to the corner watching Justice, while Liona inspected the room. @The Regal Rper

Kelai watches them closely from his window, his chi masking his presence "You imbeciles. I was the one who threatened the Avengers" He thought to himself, continuing to watch

"I find it funny how you seem to ignore my former comrade" he said in a sarcastic tone when he said "former". "And what part of my name being Justice do you not understand?" he asked. "Justice system Justice see where I'm going here" he said.

@Pink Gorilla @National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back