• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko nods "The Allseer only shows the exact future. No maybe this or maybe that. We need to prepare for this, or we will be ended by Thanos. We need to get Cassie back and get stronger allies, but this will happen later. I wanted you to see this Dimitri, because I trust you" Marko opens the cell and starts to walk out, motioning Dimitri

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Connor smirked at the barbecue comment, he was determined not to laugh or even chuckle for fear of his insides hurting. He did raise a hand when Alex talked about the rescue, "Of course we we're going to come after you. The night you we're taken I was on your heels, but I was too late." The blonde sighed, "I ran into Aedan and we kept up the chase. Couldn't contact any of the others. We spent the last two months scouring Siberia for you and HYDRA. I'm just sorry it took us so long. How are they anyways? Aedan, Vi, and...I don't know the girl with the mech, I do remember seeing her at Stark Tower that night though."

Then Alex continued talking, and suddenly Connor found himself face to face with the other boy once again. Sure, Alex was blushing a little but Connor probably looked like a Christmas tree with how his cheeks lit up. His hands clamped around the thin sheet draped over his legs. "A-Alex!" Connor stuttered out with a slightly surprised look. He wasn't as uncomfortable as he was caught off guard, just like when the kiss had occurred. The smirk on Alex's face wasn't helping, Connor found his courage and rolled his eyes. "Alright hotshot." Connor turned his attention over to his shield in the room, trying not to give Alex the satisfaction.

@AnnoDomini

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria stayed there for a few more hours before getting up, turning into Seeker. She gets a running start before jumping off the building and letting herself fall before flying off towards a random direction. Hoping to see what life had instore for her, or see someone that she may hang out with

Maniac banged on the door getting tired of waiting since it had been half an hour. "Hey you two making out in there or do I need to ccome in"

"Crystal...Crystal.. Doesn't ring a bell. But my dad probably did know something. Whatever question you may have, don't forget. That orb can be asked anything and will answer every question"

Seeker lands on an abandoned building and looks around in thought 'Hrmmm...' She jumps off the building and lands on the ground, before looking around in thought

Marko's eyes widen. He turns back to Dimitri and puts his hands on Dimitri's shoulders "I thought I was the last. The last inhuman. But... Dimitri, you are one as well! Your mother Crystal, I'm trying to remember...I don't recall a woman named Crystal." Marko holds his head in his hands "Another inhuman.. This is great!"

Alex smiled and cleared his throat. "That shield saved the day 2 times already. It might be your lucky talisman." Alex said, raising up from the chair and going to the shield. "That reminds me. Right after we touch down in New York, I might have to go to Africa. HYDRA wants to make a vibranium armored suit. Similar to Doctor Doom's. I saw things about him in the archives. He managed to battle the Fantastic Four. And he won on some occasions. I can't let them get that kind of advantage over us." He said, gently brushing the shield.

@Crono

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Connor heard the shuffling and watched Alex move back into his view, heading over to the shield. Grateful for the change in topic. "That shields what makes me....me. I guess. I'm not much of a fighter without it." He smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Africa?" Connor said, puzzled. He understood what Alex was saying, he did, but that didn't stop him from disliking it. His tone more serious now, "You get free of HYDRA and the first thing you want to do is fly off to another country before you've even healed?" He sat up straight in the bed, slower this time. "We can talk to the other Avengers about it when we get back, make a plan. You don't have to go, especially alone."

@AnnoDomini

"Is it? I mean... I don't even fully understand what that entails. My father lied to me for one, and the mother I remember might have not actually died. It's just a lot to take in. Apparently Crystal could control the four elements, which explains me catching fire earlier."

"Listen Connor. This is something that has to be done. They are already creating super soldiers. This was one of the biggest laboratories. If it burned down, they lost half their research on us. They... They wanted to kill us. I was a sleeper agent. I was to be planted inside, win your trust, then kill you. After that, they would've let either the Avengers or any other kill me, to cover their tracks." Alex said, rubbing his left eye. "But maybe you are right... This escape was already a disaster. Only Vik made it out alive. If I only spoke to miss Stark, or Teri, maybe it would've not been so horrible." Alex said, sighing. " But what did you expect from a puppet assassin ?" Alex said, smashing his iron fist into the shield, shivering a little from the impact.

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Marko nods, then he smacks his forehead "Well, I would say we could go to the library to find the almanac that contains all the info of every inhuman, but I might have blown up most of the city that was in the water" he looks at Dimitri, ashamed

"Aw it's okay... Just don't play karaoke near priceless landmarks anymore okay? And what do you mean the last inhuman? Don't people turn into one by breathing something or.... Something?"

Marko looks at Dimitri grimly "When Thanos killed everyone in the city, he took all the mist. The mist turns a normal human into an inhuman. I only have a gallon of it in my room left that Thanos didn't take. He also left a blue infinity stone"

"Is a gallon enough to work? And wait, so you did have the infinity stone!! Where is it?... Wait, I have an idea." Dimitri lifted the orb. "How do we beat Thanos when he arrives?" He waited a few moments, before turning to Marko and grinning. "Hehe. Oh this is great."

Marko raises an eyebrow "I gotta hear this" Marko crosses his arms "Alright, what did the orb tell ya?" The orb floats to Marko as it fizzles out, its last usage gone.

"Umm... Well step one is I can't tell anyone." He grinned and rubbed his hands together. "But it's juicy, I'll tell you that."

Maniac cuts the door down that blocked him from entering the room. "You don't expect me to sit all quiet when you guys are talking about Thanos" he said sheathing his katana and walking towards them. "Thanos is gonna kill half the universe huh?" he said

Marko nods "The Farseer is usually like that. Alright, let's get out of here so we can talk more about it-" He sees Maniac cut down the door "I told you to wait outside. Its not that hard" Marko Sighs. He looks at Dimitri "And to answer your question about the stone, it is in my safe possession in a secret hidden spot"

"Would you wait outside if it took an hour for you to finish a conversation that I can over hear?" he asked. "That door stopped me from coming in it;s not sound proof" he said walking towards them. "Why do you have the infinity stone to begin with?"

"I get that it has to be done, that doesn't mean you have to do it alone. Give me a day or two and I'll go with you if I have to." Connor shushed afterwards letting Alex finish, baffled by the end of it. "They sent you to kill me?" It made sense, HYDRA had a history with his father, and so did he in a way.

Connor took a second to let it all sink in while Alex hit his shield, "Alex your not a puppet, you cut your strings. And yeah, you should have talked to somebody. I should have too, If I'd gone back to the tower before I jumped on that jet it wouldn't have taken nearly as long to find you." The conversation was going too far into what if's and Connor tossed the sheet off his legs before turning himself ever so slowly so that they dangled over the side of the bed.

He smiled at Alex, trying to break the tension. "I'm not dead though so there is that." His eyes briefly scanning over the IV in his arm, contemplating if it was smart to remove it. Then he turned his head forwards at Alex once again "What...changed your mind exactly?"

@AnnoDomini

Last edited by a moderator:
Marko looks at Maniac "That is not something you need to know about. There was actually more I had to show Dimitri but since my door is gone I guess we can wait. The infinity stone is safe with mwah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back