• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Ivory smiled, "Great we have a leader now!" He then leaned forward and got serious, "Now onto even more pressing matters, I need help finding Cassie. She's been missing for days now and well...: He rubbed the back of his neck and shrunk into his seat, "I'm worried."

Marko mutters "Yeah everyone from Asgard looks badass. Hell even the babies if Asgard could probably kick our asses" Marko sighs

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"On the topic of this new program, you may wonder. What's in it? Well, I struck a deal with Spider-Man himself to help keep this city safe. Though he is not here today, he's probably watching from his TV screen at home. Now, in this program. I would like to unveil technology that has not been used in years, and that have been improved on," and with a press of a button, the curtains unfolded.

(Gn)

Maniac grabbed a chair and just sat down next to the others deciding to wait and let them talk to him. "She does look badass" he thought

(GN)

Marko gets up and holds out his hand "Since you can't fly, I'll do it for you"

National said:
Marko gets up and holds out his hand "Since you can't fly, I'll do it for you"
"Woah guys, but I need your help, I need info!"

He took his hand and mimicked him. "Blah blah blah, I'm so cool I can fly, you wish you could fly! Ooh I'm silent and mysterious blah blah blah."

Seeker nods in agreement with they're choice of leader, she looked over to maniac again wondering who he is but then looks over at the group. She does recall hearing about Cassie from her dad, but Seeker never really met Cassie in person

National said:
Marko holds out his hand to Ivory "Come with us then"
Ivory took his hand and grabbed his trench coat, he turned and waved to everyone, "Sorry guys, I know I called you all here but I need to know this...Forgive me."

"Deciding leader huh" Maniac nods at the conversation the others are having. "Maybe I'll make myself scarce and come back later after all Cassie isn't sane at the moment. I'll pop in when Antony makes his move" he thought getting up and walking past Ivory.

Marko laughs and jets off with the two in his hands "You two need to lay off the food" he grunts as he flues them over the ocean. A few minutes later, he floats down to a cliff side, and he takes off his mask. He says "open" and the shockwave of Hus voice shoots out. Just before any damage happens, however, the shockwave is absorbed from a mysterious door that magically appeared from the ground. He opens the door and goes down the stairs "This is the city that I was born in. The city of the Inhumans. And in here" He says as he gets to a large room with a small black orb floating in the middle "Is the Allseer. Look into it, and it will give you the answers you seek, but you can only use it ten times before it breaks. It has two tries left. I thought you two might want to use it. Especially you Ivory, since you wanted to find out more about Cassie"

Victoria speaks up, "I could try to track Cassie down" she stated, hoping it would bring them some hope that they're teammate was out there, somewhere

National said:
Marko laughs and jets off with the two in his hands "You two need to lay off the food" he grunts as he flues them over the ocean. A few minutes later, he floats down to a cliff side, and he takes off his mask. He says "open" and the shockwave of Hus voice shoots out. Just before any damage happens, however, the shockwave is absorbed from a mysterious door that magically appeared from the ground. He opens the door and goes down the stairs "This is the city that I was born in. The city of the Inhumans. And in here" He says as he gets to a large room with a small black orb floating in the middle "Is the Allseer. Look into it, and it will give you the answers you seek, but you can only use it ten times before it breaks. It has two tries left. I thought you two might want to use it. Especially you Ivory, since you wanted to find out more about Cassie"
Ivory looked at the orb and approached it, he went close and was asked it a question, "...Can you show me the location of...Of Cassie Stark....Please?"

"Wait! Dammit, ivory I know you have a thing for her but we have to talk about this. This thing is so powerful, we have to use it wisely. That was a pretty good question, but we really have to be smart about this."

The orb flickers as it floats over to Ivory. Whispers could be hears in Ivory's head as the location of Cassie was whispered into his head, however Dimitri and Marko could not hear the whispers "The orb only shows the answer to the asker. So only Ivory will know what the orb tells him (That would be hilarious but horrible xD @TheRegalRper) (oh yeah let's say the orb told ivory where she is because I forgot where she went)

Ivory looked out into the distance for a moment, his eyes were wide and he couldn't speak for a moment. He was deathly quiet until he yelled, "NO! NO! NO! NO!" He continued and collapsed to his knees, tears falling down his face as he had a look of pure horror...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back