• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Dimitris attitude changed at ivorys reaction. "Please tell me she isn't dead. Please, for fucks sake tell me she's alive."

Marko looks up at the ceiling "whatever it is, it can't be good. Only one more try. I made sure ahead of time that only you can ask the last question Dimitri. Choose wisely"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Ivory fell to the ground shaking, he couldn't move and he was speaking gibberish, he was barley breathing, "No...No...No"

Maniac just reached the spot where Marko entered with the others. Seeing the mystic door still open he jumps out of the helicopter and straight in through the door landing on the ground in front of the others. "Leopard skin" he said in a muffled manner before lifting his face off the floor and looked at the crying Ivory and slightly sullen Dmitri. "Ooo. Bad timing" he thought

Reaper said:
He grabbed ivorys head. "Goddamn it man, use your words! Where is Cassie???"
Ivory blinked and struggled to get out his words, "She's Obsidian Striker...She has my parents..."

(( Back

Victoria shrugs getting up, "I suppose" she said before looking at him "Who are you" she asks

(( Damn it ignore my post

Victoria follows after them only to see what was happening, she turned into Seeker and watched with silence. Seeker didn't say a word, but watching them with utter silence ((There

"I asked the same question. Cassie was driven insane, and made herself Obsidian Striker. She made the hologram of her dead to throw us off. Cassie is alive. She is the obsidian striker"

Reaper said:
"Obsidian Stryker has her!? What do you mean???" He asked, confused.
Ivory shakes his head, "No she's..." He stops talking and shakes from Dimitri's grasp, "I-I have to go!" With that he ran off, putting on his trench coat and spider mask, he grew giant wings and flew away...

Seeker was shocked and surprised, "Fake her own death? How is that even possible?" She didn't know what to think, this was all to new to her. Seeker knew very little information about faking a death, but seeing Ivory leaving like that. She felt bad for the guy

Marko sighs "We aren't done here. There is one thing I have to show Dimitri. ALONE. No one come." Marko motions over to Dimitri

Redd and phoenix begin a search for Cassie, searching for any signs of destruction made by her suit. "I see nothing phoenix." Redd said. "Keep looking!!!" Phoenix shouted as redd roared, loud enough to cover the whole city. "Master!!!! Where are you!?" Redd called. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

He grabs the orb and follows. "Okay mark... There is something I might have to talk to you about after this though...."

Seeker was beyond speechless, only to nod at Marko's words. She might have a little trouble processing this, as she got a small migraine. But waved it off like it was nothing

Marko nods "Of course Dimitri. I will listen. Follow me." He opens the door and motions in Dimitri. Once Dimitri is inside Marko makes sure Massacre is still outside before he seals the door, making sure no one else can get inside. He walks down further, until they get to a dungeon. Marko gets to the cell in the far back, and he opens it. Inside, the walls are etched in blood in an ancient language. And shown on the walls, it shows the destruction of the entire solar system. "Watch this" Marko whispers as he taps the wall, and the wall glows a ghostly blue. A figure appears, the original Farseer. The pale blue ghost had only one eye, as the other eye was the orb of the Farseer. The farseer draws a picture, and it shows Thanos coming down to the earth, and in Thanos's grasp is a beaten and dead Marko, as Thanos stands on the corpses of all the fallen heroes. Suddenly, all of it disappears, and they are left standing in the cell "That is what I wanted you to see Dimitri"

@sitanomoto[/URL] @LokiofSP
Ivory flew through the city as the voices in his head went crazy at the news, he ignored them and pressed on towards Cassie's location, a large sharp metallic scream cut him off though as he heard Redd cry, "It would bring Redd some peace of mind if I brought him..." Ivory shook hims head and continued flying towards Cassie's location, "...But I caused this, so I have to end it!"

Alex nodded. "I trained to beat that soldier. Firebat, he called himself. You don't want to know what barbeque Thursday was." Alex then pointed at the bandage around his chest. "Somethings can't be fixed right away. Still have a few organs damaged, but I'll live." He says, sighing and looking at Connor. "Thank you again for rescuing me. I never taught someone will come for us. We were the outcasts, pulled out of our own environment, only to be used as lab rats in someone's deluded fantasy of being god." Alex then cleared his throat. " There was a library there. In the days we were tired, or just finished helping Ghost, I mean Vik, learn about her powers, I grabbed a book to read." Alex then smiled a little, leaning closer to Connor. He looked in his eyes, blushing a little, remembering the scene from earlier that day. "You sure look cute when you blush~" Alex said, a smirk appearing on his face.

@Crono

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Seeker sighs, "Maybe this was a bad idea" she mutters, shaking her head then flew off in a random direction. She needed answers, but Seeker didn't know who will provide them

LokiofSP said:
Ivory flew through the city as the voices in his head went crazy at the news, he ignored them and pressed on towards Cassie's location, a large sharp metallic scream cut him off though as he heard Redd cry, "It would bring Redd some peace of mind if I brought him..." Ivory shook hims head and continued flying towards Cassie's location, "...But I caused this, so I have to end it!"
redd continues to fly, and looked for destruction made by Cassie. "Where is she!?" He shouted in frustration. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

Maniac started walking around looking through the abandoned rooms of Marko's place. "So this is what his life was like... tough" he said passing by a broken picture and seeing Marko and his parents he picks up the photo. "Must be his most prized possession" he thought putting it back down and walking out of the room slouching on the wall and in front of the door Dmitri and Marko had disappeared to.

Seeker landed on top of Stark Tower and sighs, she changes back into Victoria and then pulls her hood down. She ran a hand through her hair, and sat down on the ground. She got lost in thought after a while, her eyes looking distant and all. Her body calm, yet no movement was made. Victoria was thinking back on the days feeling utterly useless, "What would Father do..." she mutters with a sigh

Dimitri was at a loss for words. "What... That's going to.. Happen? Is this the shadow of the future that will be or may be?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back