• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Dimitri tapped his fingers on the table. "Fine. Let's have a final vote then. Everyone say the name of the one you wish to lead. Marko..."

National said:
Marko sighs as he flies into the meeting "I did shoot Ivory after he shot me, but there is no excuse for that"
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Ivory's eye twitched but he took a deep breath, "Marko, think back and remember why I shot you...Remember how you were about to talk and take out half of New York?"

Maniac had just reached New York and was using binoculars to scope the city. "Dang those two sure did a number", seeing the officers surround the area where the massacre happened. "What's this now" he says spotting Perry and a few of the others. "Yo I'm going in" he told the pilot who hovered above the area the other heroes were. "A lil lower" he said as the chopper lowered itself gradually. "Lower....Lower"

Marko pulls out a small chip that was under his tongue "It was all a bluff to scare Harry. This chip made sure that I couldn't scream. But you're right, I shouldn't have shot you anyway, and you didn't know I had this. I apologize Ivory"

"Hey guys, internal debate aside. There's a helicopter landing for us," Perry said and he pointed towards it. He didn't pay too much attention, for if it was dangerous it wouldn't really do anything to the superhumans here.

"Lower....Lower and there" he says after it's inches from the ground. Opening the gate Maniac steps out. "They probably won't recognize me since it's the first time they've seen me in my suit" he thinks walking towards them.

Marko smiled, whispering back "The rules are no voting in yourself, remember?" And he writes who he wanted as the leader

Ivory shook his head, "Marko don't, think about what this team really needs right now, we need emotional stability, someone to listen to us and help us, vote Perry!"

Marko high fives Perry "Great minds think alike" and he flips his paper, revealing Jaon written on it

Victoria was lost in thought, her body was as still like a statue. She snapped out of her train of thought and watches continuously with curiosity. She didn't know what to say, so she kept quiet. Glancing to perry then to ivory then everyone else that was there. 'I wounder what fathers team was like' She thought

Maniac watched as they passed papers now standing in front of Joan, Perry, Marko and Ivory. "So this is what it feels like to be ignored" he thought to himself watching them. "Been gone for almost 2 weeks and not even a hi" he thought watching the others decide something by drawing names.

InsaneKiller19 said:
Victoria was lost in thought, her body was as still like a statue. She snapped out of her train of thought and watches continuously with curiosity. She didn't know what to say, so she kept quiet. Glancing to perry then to ivory then everyone else that was there. 'I wounder what fathers team was like' She thought
Ivory looked in thought, "Hm...I guess Joan would be good..." He turned to Victori and pulled on her hood to get her attention, "Hey robot lady, are you alright?"

Marko turns to Dimitri and whispers"I have to show you something later. It still terrifies me today, but I think it would be best for you to see it yourself

"Hello everyone of New York City, my name is Perry Parker. The new CEO of Parker Industies. And I have to say one thing, New York city has become dangerous. The only City that compares is the fictional city of Gotham, and look at how much crime is in there. Often, you have to worry everyday that you would not get eaten by some monster or stabbed by some murderous psychopath. Which is why, with the approval of the mayor, I begun the Spider program. Why spiders you may ask? To answer that question is to answer it with another question. What is the most popular phobia? Spiders. And spiders seem to be everywhere. If you like it, or not..." Joseph took another breathe. True, he mostly got approval by the mayor from bribes and right now, he had Spider Bots everywhere, surveying the city. And right now he was keeping watch on one certain group of heroes.

"Quick question.... Who is jaon?"

(Check it if you want, he's never even been in the same room! xD )

Victoria looks at Ivory, "My name is Victoria, and I am fine...just watching you guys that's all." Which was mostly the truth, she then looks at Maniac "Hello, who might you be?" She asks curiously

"You never met her before? She's the daughter of Thor, or by the new alias so you can understand, that blonde girl that's over there," Perry said and he pointed over to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back