• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

Alright, well it's your turn to reply, so I'll repost my response :) ))

Ariana smiled and returned the kiss happily, letting her hand slide down his chest once quietly.

"Would you miss them?" Cynerik asks, his hands gently caressing the small of Ariana's back as he breathes against her skin.

((I'm back now and this time I really mean it. Promise.))

((I am soooooo sorry. I lost internet for a while and got really busy and then fractured my leg. But I should be more active now. I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging for so long :( ))

Ariana thought about it for a minute before answering."I probably would. They just look so beautiful in the sky."She said with a soft smile as she looked at him.

((I'm bad, I forgot which one of us played the Princess :( ))

((I'm back!!))

"They'll probably look even more beautiful shining for you in your room," Cynerik tells Ariana, stroking her hair softly.

((I think I do?))

"Yes. They probably would. But my room isn't big enough for the stars, a nd they belong outside."Sje said softly as she looked up at him, smiling at his soft touch. It just made her feel so good.

((Yay! Will you be very active at all?))

Last edited by a moderator:
((I'm in Pacific. I'm usually on the most after 5, some days after 3))

Instead of saying anything back, Cynerik instead kisses her gently. There's a beautiful difference between the way Ariana's lips feel compared to the princess'. It's more natural and loving, less desperate and lustful.

Arianna smiled and returned his kiss, sliding her hands up his chest and resting them around his neck wit a happy smile as she kissed him.

"Cynerik?" Olivia calls from outside of the Prince's door, waiting for him.

"Shit," He curses softly, dropping his hold on Ariana. The man silently runs out of his mistresses room, making sure the shut of her door is silent. "Hold on, dear."

Arianna's heart began to pound as she heard Olivia's voice. She let out a slow sigh as she watched Cynerik leave her room, hoping there were no suspicions yet about them. She doubted there were. Why would they be? Leaning back carefully, Arianna got herself comfortable as she grabbed her book again.

Arianna listened quietly to the conversation, q bit intrigued though she wasn't listening intently. She was just able to hear some of it from her room was all. And so she that's what she did, listened.

"Can you blame me?" Cynerik laughs, zipping his pants back up in hopes that he played this off well enough.

"Well, I guess not, but George requests that you come down and play chess with him again. One of your sisters is trying to paint a portrait of me, but I can't remember which one.." Olivia blushes, looking up into her fiancee's eyes.

"That's quite alright. I'm not sure either, since one of them paints all of them do." Cynerik says, leading her out.

Arianna leaned back against her backboard and got comfortable as she continued her reading, assuming she was not needed as she was not called for.

((It's because of thE Part Of Your Post that spoke of his e******n, wjen Olivia came to the door))

((Yes, but you were speaking of it in a sexual way, which is what they don't want us doing. It can be irritating but you could probably hint at it next time, and not get in trouble, but I'm not sure. I guess it's just against their rules))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back