• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

((Aha *nervous chuckle* She was on top of him. Like, on top on top. What they were just doing. But on top.))

"You might." Cynerik sighs, rubbing his eyes. "I know I sure do." Olivia wasn't who he wanted to think about after he had just been with Ariana. Now that he actually did think, he went from one girl to another. Oh man, he was really doing it now.

Ariana sighed softly but nodded."Alright."She said softly as she finished putting her hair up. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly before turning to leave."Alright, I'll go take care of the Princess."She said softly as she looked at him before turning to leave.

((I know what they did but Ariana wasn't sure if they were just starting or not))

Cynerik kisses her back before going into his room, sitting on his bed. He lays back and smiles, staring up at the ceiling. Honestly, he didn't care how Olivia felt anymore.

Ariana knocked quietly on the Princess's door."Princess? Do you need my assistance?"She asked softly as she waited quietly.

"Yes, dear. A bath would be nice." Olivia calls to Ariana, sitting on her bed in her bath robe. She was still extremely embarrassed and hoped Ariana wasn't going to be awkward now. She hadn't planned on anyone bugging them.

Cynerik dries himself off, his hair dripping onto his bare chest. That shower was what he needed for sure, but he almost didn't want to wash the smell of Ariana off of his skin. He loved it right where it was.

Ariana finished washing the Princess's hair."Which dress would you like to wear Princess?"She asked softly as she looked at her. Her lashes continued to ache horribly fron all her recent activity.

((I'm the worst with being active recently. Sorry sorry sorry))

"Hmm... The bright blue one with the good trims and deep neckline." Olivia decides, sighing. She didn't even want to get dressed and see anybody.

"Alright, Your Majesty. I'll go and lay it out for you."She said softly as she got up, walking into the room and getting the dress out for the Princess."Anything else, Princess?"She called softly.

((It's alright. I was at a camp all weekend and just got back a few hours ago))

"Is there something wrong with the dress, Princess?"She asked softly as she looked at her. Seeing her frown at the dress.

"Well, if you need nothing else, I'll take my leave. I will be in my room if you need me, Princess."She said softly as she looked at her, turning to leave quietly.

Olivia slips on her dress, Cynerik at the door just as Ariana opens it. "Are we having a party?" The Prince jokes, looking between the two females he's recently shagged.

Ariana shook her head softly."No. I was tending to the Princess. Not partying."She said with a slight smile."Now, if you'll excuse me, Your Majesty."She said as she looked at Cynerik."I would like to go to my room."She said softly as she looked at him.

Ariana walked out of the Princess's room and into her own, getting the shower ready before stripping and getting into the shower, wincing at the pain as the water went over her lashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back