• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war

He watched her drinking the big cup he smiled at how cute she surprisingly looked. Siris it is then and thank you for opening up to me I know how hard it can be especially to me of all people. I have a reputation he chuckled. Regardless it's really appreciated and I'm so terribly sorry that he wasn't around for you I can't imagine how tough it must have been growing up.
She smiled softly and nodded, remembering what it was like to grow up an orphan. A hated one at that. Her mother died at an early age but left her with a birth certificate, giving both her parents names. “Thank you.. sorry.. that I was so rude..”

She smiled softly and nodded, remembering what it was like to grow up an orphan. A hated one at that. Her mother died at an early age but left her with a birth certificate, giving both her parents names. “Thank you.. sorry.. that I was so rude..”
Hey I get it I can totally be a asshole myself. Your apology is more than accepted and very much appreciated Siris. It takes a lot for someone to apologize for being rude and hey look at this we're making progress he smiled a very radiant smile

Hey I get it I can totally be an asshole myself. Your apology is more than accepted and very much appreciated Siris. It takes a lot for someone to apologize for being rude and hey look at this we're making progress he smiled a very radiant smile
She giggled a little at his smile. It was cute to her, all bright and warm and fuzzy. So much so that she couldn’t help her own smile. “Thank you for the food.. and the water..” she said softly, still not sure about this whole situation. He had gone from being an ass to being the kindest anyone had ever been to her. She was nervous.

She giggled a little at his smile. It was cute to her, all bright and warm and fuzzy. So much so that she couldn’t help her own smile. “Thank you for the food.. and the water..” she said softly, still not sure about this whole situation. He had gone from being an ass to being the kindest anyone had ever been to her. She was nervous.
Here's the link to the actual topic
Here's the link to the actual topic I replied there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back