• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

After her shower, she got out and quickly got dressed, combing through her wet hair before putting it into a bun and sighing softly, sitting down on her bed and deciding to read a book.

They go into an empty parlor room, Cynerik settling into the arm chair. "Did you get your dress fitted?" He asks, sitting back as Olivia sits in his lap and cuddles into him.

"Yes, it's perfect." She smiles.

Ariana quietly leaned back against her bed as she read. She put pillows behind her back so it would be more comfortable to sit. She was glad to have some time to herself.

After dinner Olivia spends time with her brothers, so Cynerik goes up to Ariana's room. He lays his three heavy knocks on her door as always, waiting.

"Come in."She said softly. She had moved all her pillows to lean against the headboard of her bed so she could lean back against it without making her lashes hurt more. She knew it was Cynerik at the door. No one else cared about her or even knew she existed.

"Hey. And to what do I owe this visit?"She asked softly as she looked up at him, closing her book after marking her page and setting it on her night table.

Cynerik moves some of her hair behind her ear. "I'm just here to see a very beautiful woman." He flirts then reaches behind him and pulls a red rose out of the belt of his jacket.

Ariana blushed softly as she looked up at him."Well thank you Cynerik for that beautiful compliment."She said softly as she looked at him, smiling.

Ariana smiled as she looked up at him, smelling the rose quietly."Thank you Cyn......"She said softly as she looked up at him with a smile. She smiled at his kiss, kissing him once briefly.

Ariana smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck quietly, smiling into the kiss as she returned it again, happy.

"You certainly can."She said softly as she looked up at him."Not sure how easy it'll be though Cyn..."She said softly.

((It's alright. I understand you're probably very busy))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariana smiled and returned the kiss happily, letting her hand slide down his chest once quietly.

((Oh I'm sorry. Hope everything goes well))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back