• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Actually I do. And you're halfway there. But after that, I do have buisness to take care of. Will you accompany me?"

Beleth shook his head. "No Rikka we can not allow that. Since Kaylee's fight just ended, Dante and Rachel will fight amd Kaylee will be in the finals"

He sighed and walked with her

She smiled and turned back. "Sweet but you're wrong. Waffles are definitely perfect. Guess you need better ones"

He gasped dramatically. "My parents have lied to me my whole life!"
"If it's auch a bother then why come." Her voice was choppy. She atarted building at random while she walked. Manda wrapped around her neck sleeping.

"I do like Belgian waffles okay you convinced me I'll have normal waffles. With syrup."

Tazmodo said:
"If it's auch a bother then why come." Her voice was choppy. She atarted building at random while she walked. Manda wrapped around her neck sleeping.

"I do like Belgian waffles okay you convinced me I'll have normal waffles. With syrup."
"Its not a bother you know that."

She sat at the table and put Chester down. "See I told you"

"You asked me what I was, isn't that right. If so would you like to know!" Dante slightly yelled as Fehy was walking away.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Its not a bother you know that."

She sat at the table and put Chester down. "See I told you"
"Ok but don't be mad if I don't win."

Reed smiled and ordered the waffles. "I'm just glad your here it would be boring all alone. Does Chester eat waffles?"

Tazmodo said:
"Ok but don't be mad if I don't win."
Reed smiled and ordered the waffles. "I'm just glad your here it would be boring all alone. Does Chester eat waffles?"
"If you don't win it's okay we'll get ice cream"

"He says yes." The turtle was walking across the table, on his way to Reed. She giggles

DizjayDeathPride said:
"If you don't win it's okay we'll get ice cream"

"He says yes." The turtle was walking across the table, on his way to Reed. She giggles
"So long as there's sprinkles." She walked into the arena.

"What's so funny." He tore off a piece and held it out to him.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy puts his bow onto his back and it turns into a backpack an he turns to walk away he glances at Dante and gestures for him to go compete, Somnus shoots a small solarbeam at Blue then quickly follows Fahy away from this new person. Fahy had went from feeling scared and worried to embarrased to the extreme and couldn't handle being around that kid in the slightest. @Light @AnthonyWrath
Blue smirks and shakes his head as the solar beam flows into him. He simply absorbed it since it was light. He fires a quad shot that fly towards Fahy and his beast in a square formation. "Luna might get mad but whatever." A portal like screen appears in the shape of a square due to the arrows. The screen hits both Fahy and his beast. Sending them into an endless portal. Continuously going until Blue fires the arrow that would be the end of it. Where he fires his next arrow is where they'd be spit out. "He didn't have to attack me. I actually think that's an offense to attack somebody fighting to keep their ass safe just because they got all mad about being knocked out." He notches his next arrow and fires it at a tree beside Dante. It spits them out there.

( @AnthonyWrath )

"I'm sure they meant well," Alice said, put on a hand on his shoulder, faking sympathy. "And I'm sure they were thinking of you in their hearts."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Actually I do. And you're halfway there. But after that, I do have buisness to take care of. Will you accompany me?"

Beleth shook his head. "No Rikka we can not allow that. Since Kaylee's fight just ended, Dante and Rachel will fight amd Kaylee will be in the finals"

He sighed and walked with her

She smiled and turned back. "Sweet but you're wrong. Waffles are definitely perfect. Guess you need better ones"

He gasped dramatically. "My parents have lied to me my whole life!"
Katie nods her head. "Yeah. I'll accompany you. Where are we going after we finish what we're already halfway doing?"

Rikka sighs and waves her hand. "Fffiinne."

Somnus grew larger and hit the tree and caught Fahy preventing too much damage, Fahy turned and looked at the guy who had now pissing him off. "Leave Somnus alone, you have a problem take it up with me but leave him out of it. I was doing perfectly fine until you showed up and sat there watching me, I am already terrified of people but some random guy I have never seen before showing up and watching me is super scary then I turn to leave and oh look you were offended by an attack that didn't even do anything to you by a creature that was the size of a cat and so you decide to attack us, look just go away." Fahy turned and walked away hoping he wouldn't see him shaking while Somnus shrank down to the size of a cat and followed Fahy.

Tazmodo said:
"So long as there's sprinkles." She walked into the arena.
"What's so funny." He tore off a piece and held it out to him.
Chester expanded his head and put Reeds whole hand in his mouth, slowly chewing him. She fell out laughing

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He sat with her until she was called to fight

Ameythyst said:
"I'm sure they meant well," Alice said, put on a hand on his shoulder, faking sympathy. "And I'm sure they were thinking of you in their hearts."

"By not telling me who I really am?! How can I ever trust again?" He sobbed into her shoulder

Light said:
Katie nods her head. "Yeah. I'll accompany you. Where are we going after we finish what we're already halfway doing?"
Rikka sighs and waves her hand. "Fffiinne."

"We have to go to Ryan and find out my blood type so I can make cookies. But first...." He rolled on her

DizjayDeathPride said:
Chester expanded his head and put Reeds whole hand in his mouth, slowly chewing him. She fell out laughing

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He sat with her until she was called to fight

"By not telling me who I really am?! How can I ever trust again?" He sobbed into her shoulder

"We have to go to Ryan and find out my blood type so I can make cookies. But first...." He rolled on her
Reed laughed. "Hey stop that tickles." He took a bite of his waffles. "Can you help please?" He looked at Rebecca.

Rachel was still building. "I wonder what it'll be." Her hands didn't slow down.

She patted the top of his head, "It'll be a hard and tough path, but I believe you can do it. You'll face many obstacles along the way, and question many things, but in the end it'll be worth it."

Tazmodo said:
Reed laughed. "Hey stop that tickles." He took a bite of his waffles. "Can you help please?" He looked at Rebecca.
Rachel was still building. "I wonder what it'll be." Her hands didn't slow down.
She couldn't stop laughing, shaking her head. "You taste like bacon!"

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. "We know itll be great"

Ameythyst said:
She patted the top of his head, "It'll be a hard and tough path, but I believe you can do it. You'll face many obstacles along the way, and question many things, but in the end it'll be worth it."

He gave a fake sniffle. "Ill destroy everything!"

"Eh, how about you leave a few things for the rest of us people to enjoy. Like cats. Cats are amazing. And spaghetti. Spaghetti is delicious. Strawberries too," She said, "But most importantly, cats."

Tazmodo said:
DizjayDeathPride said:

( Yeah it's all fun and games until Chester bites his hand off. )

Ameythyst said:
"Eh, how about you leave a few things for the rest of us people to enjoy. Like cats. Cats are amazing. And spaghetti. Spaghetti is delicious. Strawberries too," She said, "But most importantly, cats."
He shrank down and transformed into a snow white cat, sitting on her lap

"Aw, you're so cute as cat," She gushed, and stroked his fur, scratching under his chin and on his jawline. "And you're so tiny! It's adorable!"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Katie was listening to his plans until he rolled on top of her. A giggle is all that comes out of her mouth before she starts to enjoy the moment.

Rikka calls out the next two. "Rachel and Dante!"

Drumonkey said:
Somnus grew larger and hit the tree and caught Fahy preventing too much damage, Fahy turned and looked at the guy who had now pissing him off. "Leave Somnus alone, you have a problem take it up with me but leave him out of it. I was doing perfectly fine until you showed up and sat there watching me, I am already terrified of people but some random guy I have never seen before showing up and watching me is super scary then I turn to leave and oh look you were offended by an attack that didn't even do anything to you by a creature that was the size of a cat and so you decide to attack us, look just go away." Fahy turned and walked away hoping he wouldn't see him shaking while Somnus shrank down to the size of a cat and followed Fahy.
Blue mumbles to himself. "Damn that kid has problems. I should've killed him where he stood. Of course I'd attack the beast since it attempted to attack me. He needs to grow the hell up and stop wetting his pants over people being around him. Only to complain when they nearly kicking his ass when he starts the fight. Talk about terrible parenting." With that, Blue leaves.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Reed staired at him. "I thought turtle eat plants."

Rachel didn't stop. "I know I just hope it's useful."

Ameythyst said:
"Aw, you're so cute as cat," She gushed, and stroked his fur, scratching under his chin and on his jawline. "And you're so tiny! It's adorable!"
He purred and pawed at her. After awhile he hopped off and went back to normal. "Not cute"

Light said:
Katie was listening to his plans until he rolled on top of her. A giggle is all that comes out of her mouth before she starts to enjoy the moment.
Rikka calls out the next two. "Rachel and Dante!"

Blue mumbles to himself. "Damn that kid has problems. I should've killed him where he stood. Of course I'd attack the beast since it attempted to attack me. He needs to grow the hell up and stop wetting his pants over people being around him. Only to complain when they nearly kicking his ass when he starts the fight. Talk about terrible parenting." With that, Blue leaves.

After they were done he got up. "Okay... bloodtype. Shall we?"

Tazmodo said:
Reed staired at him. "I thought turtle eat plants."
Rachel didn't stop. "I know I just hope it's useful."

Rebecca shook her head. "He eats what he wants"

"Maybe it's a super lasar"

Fahy stood with his back against a tree breathing heavily as he leaned against a tree. He felt like one of the gods were playing a joke on him leaving him this frightened person who could barely hold a conversation without something else exploding. around him, he wondered to himself if he would ever be able to make friends and just took a breath and decided to continue practicing thinking if it was supposed to happen it would.

Dante sighed," I guess he didn't want to know oh well. I guess I better head back to the academy and see how things are going." Dante started walking back to the academy, when he arrived he headed back to the arena to if anything had changed.

Alice pouted when he returned back to normal. "Definitely cute. Much cuter than now at least," She shook her head, "Such a shame."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back