• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante sighed," I guess he didn't want to know oh well. I guess I better head back to the academy and see how things are going." Dante started walking back to the academy, when he arrived he headed back to the arena to if anything had changed.
(2 funny stories 1 I forgot the question I asked 2 Dru was already in the beast taming forest just an fyi)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He purred and pawed at her. After awhile he hopped off and went back to normal. "Not cute"

After they were done he got up. "Okay... bloodtype. Shall we?"

Rebecca shook her head. "He eats what he wants"

"Maybe it's a super lasar"
Katie was still laying there. Her mind was in a rush. "Yeah.... the blood. Let's go." She didn't even notice the electricity crackling off her skin. She herself gets up and gets ready. Once she was done and approaches Zaphkiel. "Time to do that teleporting thing of yours." She hugs his arm and giggles to herself. "This feels nice. Too nice to be real."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante sighed," I guess he didn't want to know oh well. I guess I better head back to the academy and see how things are going." Dante started walking back to the academy, when he arrived he headed back to the arena to if anything had changed.
Rikka watches Dante approach. "Dante you're fighting Rachel... wherever she is."

( @Tazmodo )

Rachel stood up afyer she finished her machine. "Can I test this first?" She walked to the arena.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He purred and pawed at her. After awhile he hopped off and went back to normal. "Not cute"

After they were done he got up. "Okay... bloodtype. Shall we?"

Rebecca shook her head. "He eats what he wants"

"Maybe it's a super lasar"
Reed got worried. "Well he can't eat my hand. Tell him to let go. Please."

Ameythyst said:
Alice pouted when he returned back to normal. "Definitely cute. Much cuter than now at least," She shook her head, "Such a shame."
He squinted. "Im not cute? Hmm." A line drew down his body and he split, one human one white cat. "Better?"

Light said:
Katie was still laying there. Her mind was in a rush. "Yeah.... the blood. Let's go." She didn't even notice the electricity crackling off her skin. She herself gets up and gets ready. Once she was done and approaches Zaphkiel. "Time to do that teleporting thing of yours." She hugs his arm and giggles to herself. "This feels nice. Too nice to be real."
Rikka watches Dante approach. "Dante you're fighting Rachel... wherever she is."

(
@Tazmodo )

He kissed her head, enjoying the lightning. "Yeah you're right. Come on" They appeared in Ryan's office. He talked to him and waited the process. When he was done he learned he's AB-. The knowledge was transferred back to the other clone. "Okay. Now. We should explore the continent together"

She look at him. "What's wrong with having one hand?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He squinted. "Im not cute? Hmm." A line drew down his body and he split, one human one white cat. "Better?"

He kissed her head, enjoying the lightning. "Yeah you're right. Come on" They appeared in Ryan's office. He talked to him and waited the process. When he was done he learned he's AB-. The knowledge was transferred back to the other clone. "Okay. Now. We should explore the continent together"

"Well most of the weapons I use would be competing useless. Like the bow and arrow or if I wanna dual wield."

Rachel pressed a button and bacon came out. Her eyes lit up. "Awesome." She tossed it to Zapkiel. "Put it in the dorm for me."

Tazmodo said:
"Well most of the weapons I use would be competing useless. Like the bow and arrow or if I wanna dual wield."
Rachel pressed a button and bacon came out. Her eyes lit up. "Awesome." She tossed it to Zapkiel. "Put it in the dorm for me."
She used rhe sweet voice. "You only need one to hold mine. Isn't that enough?"

He caught it and spammed the button, making Bacon. "Delicious." It disappeared snd appeared on their bed

DizjayDeathPride said:
She used rhe sweet voice. "You only need one to hold mine. Isn't that enough?"

He caught it and spammed the button, making Bacon. "Delicious." It disappeared snd appeared on their bed
"You make a fair point. But how will I be able to fly you around if I cant hold you?"

Rachel looked at him. "Is there a problem with that?" She was glaring.

@AnthonyWrath

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante walked towards Rachel," no just unexpected that's all."
"Oh ok well I'm ready when you are." Manda slithered down and grew to his normal size. "I won't go easy."

Dante whistled and Rampage came sprinting out and stood next to Dante growing to his original size." I don't really like fighting girls, but if it's what I must do in order to win I will. I am ready."

"Ok" flame erupted out of the ground around Dante perfectly surrounding him and Rampage. Rachel hopped on Manda as he shot acid at the two.

Rampage sucked up all the fire around them giving them the opportunity to jump away from the acid. As they jumped back from the acid it splashed causing some of it to land on Dantes vest, he quickly took it off before it could burn through any further forcing him to show his bare scarred physique." Man that was my favorite vest."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Alice reached for the cat, scratching around his ears, making him purr. "Definitely better," She said, petting the cat.

She tapped her chin and Chester started to leak water out of his mouth. "That's a good point but I can fly myself"

Ameythyst said:
Alice reached for the cat, scratching around his ears, making him purr. "Definitely better," She said, petting the cat.
"You know words to hurt. I'm literally right here and the cat get's more affection than me! Wow... I sound like my father"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"You know words to hurt. I'm literally right here and the cat get's more affection than me! Wow... I sound like my father"
"Are you jealous of the cat? That's so cute, but not as cute as this little fellow," She said smiling, continuing to pet the cat, who had started pushing his head into her hand.

Rachel frowned. "Sorry about that but your dino sucked up my flames so." She shot more fire at Dante while Manda did so with the acid.

"Why is he leaking? Nevermind just tell him to let me go. Please."

Ameythyst said:
"Are you jealous of the cat? That's so cute, but not as cute as this little fellow," She said smiling, continuing to pet the cat, who had started pushing his head into her hand.
He stuck his tongue at her and crossed his arms. "You know the cat is still me right? So like you're petting me"

Rebecca giggled. "You'll see. He'll let go when he's done"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Katie thinks about the times she used to travel the continent and make life hell for others. Besides that the continent itself wasn't so bad, it was amazing. "This day keeps getting better and better." Katie intertwined their fingers. Even though she did seem calm. It was obvious she was excited to be with him since her hair has electricity flowing through it. "Let's explore then!"

"Yeah, but this you is a cat. So its okay," The white cat on Alice's lap continued to purr loudly, "Plus, I don't think he really minds it, he seems to like it."

Light said:
Katie thinks about the times she used to travel the continent and make life hell for others. Besides that the continent itself wasn't so bad, it was amazing. "This day keeps getting better and better." Katie intertwined their fingers. Even though she did seem calm. It was obvious she was excited to be with him since her hair has electricity flowing through it. "Let's explore then!"
He looked at her and chuckled, kissing her hair, causing his to copy it now. "Let's go across and walk all the way back" He snapped and they were on the other point of the island

Ameythyst said:
"Yeah, but this you is a cat. So its okay," The white cat on Alice's lap continued to purr loudly, "Plus, I don't think he really minds it, he seems to like it."

He squinted and stared at the cat. "Fuck you Zaphkiel. You're a horrible person I hope you choke on a hairball"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her and chuckled, kissing her hair, causing his to copy it now. "Let's go across and walk all the way back" He snapped and they were on the other point of the island
He squinted and stared at the cat. "Fuck you Zaphkiel. You're a horrible person I hope you choke on a hairball"
Alice gasped, "How could you say that to yourself? That's so terrible." She picked the cat up from her lap, and cradled him in her arms."It's okay, don't listen to him, he's just jealous that you're cuter than he is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back