• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
She looked to her sister who was still staring at her with shock and rage. "No... I think if I stay any longer she'll kill me... so... I'll see you around Ruby! We'll be great friends!" She turned and left happily
Zaphkiel sighed. "Stop taking pictures of me. Besides, I have a question I know the answer to but want to hear out loud. Why exactly did you deny me the two times I asked? And why are you so adamant on me being with someone when you yourself won't do it?"
Ruby looks at Daliah. The atmosphere slightly awkward. "Daliah?"

Katie smiles and wags her finger. "You can't make me spill all my juicy secrets here. Somewhere else is much more suitable. Being alone would be nice."

Her eye twitched and she finally closed her mouth, her face finally becoming void of emotion. "Yeah?"

He snapped and they were alone in the castle courtyard area. "Yes?"

"What's so wrong with white hair? I think it's pretty, it reminds me of a white rabbit. All I have going for me is my red hair since they wouldn't see my eyes. Anyway, I don't think they'd kidnap me because I'm pretty," She said, before yawning again, "At least if all else fails we'd have Puriel."

"Thats quite cruel. Why would you take the ones with potential? Take the ones without potential, since if they died it wouldn't matter too much," Jasper said in the most serious voice he could muster.

Ameythyst said:
"What's so wrong with white hair? I think it's pretty, it reminds me of a white rabbit. All I have going for me is my red hair since they wouldn't see my eyes. Anyway, I don'tH think they'd kidnap me because I'm pretty," She said, before yawning again, "At least if all else fails we'd have Puriel."
"Thats quite cruel. Why would you take the ones with potential? Take the ones without potential, since if they died it wouldn't matter too much," Jasper said in the most serious voice he could muster.
He smiled and shook his head. "Goodnight Alice" He closed his eyes and fell back, laying his head in her legs

She felt a weight fall onto her legs, and reached a hand down to touch a stray strand of hair once she realised it was only his head."Exactly like a rabbit's," She said to herself, before letting it fall away. "Goodnight Zaphkiel," She said out loud, and closed her eyes, falling asleep moments afterwards.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Her eye twitched and she finally closed her mouth, her face finally becoming void of emotion. "Yeah?"
He snapped and they were alone in the castle courtyard area. "Yes?"
"I know that was a lot to take in..." Ruby slightly bites her lip.

Kaite's face was no longer a usual grin. Just a sad smile. "Zaphkiel... It's really sweet of you to do that but.... I just.." Katie takes a deep breath. She turned him down twice.... He deserves an explanation. "Look.... I never turned you down because I didn't like you. In fact, I did feel the same way. I still slightly do even though I have my flings here and there. We just can't be together." Katie doesn't even bother to fly or float around. "I owe your mother and our morals and dreams are different. I couldn't just date her son like that.... I tried not to feel the way did but I couldn't help it in the end. I don't think we'd work so well together. I mean when I first arrived at the castle it was so obvious that I couldn't even sit still. Much less maintain an actual relationship something you're looking for in me. I don't think.... Even if it's for you. I don't think I can pull it off." Katie was obviously stressing for the first time in a while. She ran her hand through her hair. "When I was in the castle. It was a bumpy start but you ended up being so kind to me. Sure it wasn't in an ordinary way but you did the way you knew how. Which made it much more special. You seemed annoyed with me at times and disinterested in most things. Which was slightly new to me. It made me want to get to know you more. To know why it annoyed you and what actually did take your interest. So whenever I had free time I would be hanging out with you. Even though it seemed like I was just following you around. Even though I was wild and didn't give a care in the world. Even though I acted out of line and attacked as a basic reaction to a lot of things. You still seemed to treat me like... Katie. You weren't afraid of me. Even if it might of been because you didn't care enough to it still meant the world to me. This is why I want you to be happy and get a girlfriend! You'll never be happy with me Zaphkiel. I'm not the best choice for anything but fighting and beer pong. Even if you make me feel happy I wouldn't be able to return the happiness. You most likely only felt that way because I was a girl who was always around you." Katie takes his hands in hers. "Let's face it, our paths were separate since the beginning. I'm a fighter... you're a prince. I don't think I'm allowed to have that type of luxury with you of all people. I don't think I've helped one person yet. Why should I help myself? Besides I'm about three years older than me. You don't want to date me." She slightly chuckles. "So the answer to both your questions... should have been yes. But has to be no." Katie stares into his eyes and smiles. Katie was attempting to make a happy expression but it was an obviously fake smile. Tears slightly rolled down her cheek. "You're so cute I could kiss you. Making me come out with my feelings and shit." She starts to wipe the tears away.

Ameythyst said:
"What's so wrong with white hair? I think it's pretty, it reminds me of a white rabbit. All I have going for me is my red hair since they wouldn't see my eyes. Anyway, I don't think they'd kidnap me because I'm pretty," She said, before yawning again, "At least if all else fails we'd have Puriel."
"Woah! Calm down there war lord! I was kidding!" Blue waves his hands. "I need to go check on something. You enjoy your night." With that, Blue walks away.

Light said:
"I know that was a lot to take in..." Ruby slightly bites her lip.
Kaite's face was no longer a usual grin. Just a sad smile. "Zaphkiel... It's really sweet of you to do that but.... I just.." Katie takes a deep breath. She turned him down twice.... He deserves an explanation. "Look.... I never turned you down because I didn't like you. In fact, I did feel the same way. I still slightly do even though I have my flings here and there. We just can't be together." Katie doesn't even bother to fly or float around. "I owe your mother and our morals and dreams are different. I couldn't just date her son like that.... I tried not to feel the way did but I couldn't help it in the end. I don't think we'd work so well together. I mean when I first arrived at the castle it was so obvious that I couldn't even sit still. Much less maintain an actual relationship something you're looking for in me. I don't think.... Even if it's for you. I don't think I can pull it off." Katie was obviously stressing for the first time in a while. She ran her hand through her hair. "When I was in the castle. It was a bumpy start but you ended up being so kind to me. Sure it wasn't in an ordinary way but you did the way you knew how. Which made it much more special. You seemed annoyed with me at times and disinterested in most things. Which was slightly new to me. It made me want to get to know you more. To know why it annoyed you and what actually did take your interest. So whenever I had free time I would be hanging out with you. Even though it seemed like I was just following you around. Even though I was wild and didn't give a care in the world. Even though I acted out of line and attacked as a basic reaction to a lot of things. You still seemed to treat me like... Katie. You weren't afraid of me. Even if it might of been because you didn't care enough to it still meant the world to me. This is why I want you to be happy and get a girlfriend! You'll never be happy with me Zaphkiel. I'm not the best choice for anything but fighting and beer pong. Even if you make me feel happy I wouldn't be able to return the happiness. You most likely only felt that way because I was a girl who was always around you." Katie takes his hands in hers. "Let's face it, our paths were separate since the beginning. I'm a fighter... you're a prince. I don't think I'm allowed to have that type of luxury with you of all people. I don't think I've helped one person yet. Why should I help myself? Besides I'm about three years older than me. You don't want to date me." She slightly chuckles. "So the answer to both your questions... should have been yes. But has to be no." Katie stares into his eyes and smiles. Katie was attempting to make a happy expression but it was an obviously fake smile. Tears slightly rolled down her cheek. "You're so cute I could kiss you. Making me come out with my feelings and shit." She starts to wipe the tears away.

"Woah! Calm down there war lord! I was kidding!" Blue waves his hands. "I need to go check on something. You enjoy your night." With that, Blue walks away.

He chuckled and shook his head. He had already known all of that of course. He heard her think it countless times so he never pushed it. But he figured why not? He was a clone so if it went south he would be fine. He sighed and laid back on the bench of the courtyard. "Well you're definitely right and wrong in some areas. You're constantly moving and I'm relaxed. But that's just like Decimus and Rikka and look at how they turned out. So really, terrible defense. But if you belive you can't join us here, very well. I stopped pushing the topic years ago and I won't start now." He stretched. His real form was getting tired and now so was he. "My nonchalant attitude will be the death of me. But anyways, I don't care for being with anyone anymore. Will my track record of romance Ill gladly take flings or nothing at all. But don't worry Ill never be happy as is. Kind of a thing to just naturally accept. And is that why you followed me around so much? I thought it was because I was so hip and popular."

Daliah sighed and sat on a desk. "I'm used to it by now after you."

Jasper busted out laughing, giving Blue a quick wave, unable to talk from how hard he was laughing. Once he got himself together he went to the stands, took a seat, and continued to watch the fight.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He chuckled and shook his head. He had already known all of that of course. He heard her think it countless times so he never pushed it. But he figured why not? He was a clone so if it went south he would be fine. He sighed and laid back on the bench of the courtyard. "Well you're definitely right and wrong in some areas. You're constantly moving and I'm relaxed. But that's just like Decimus and Rikka and look at how they turned out. So really, terrible defense. But if you belive you can't join us here, very well. I stopped pushing the topic years ago and I won't start now." He stretched. His real form was getting tired and now so was he. "My nonchalant attitude will be the death of me. But anyways, I don't care for being with anyone anymore. Will my track record of romance Ill gladly take flings or nothing at all. But don't worry Ill never be happy as is. Kind of a thing to just naturally accept. And is that why you followed me around so much? I thought it was because I was so hip and popular."
Katie smiles at this and sits beside him. "You were hip and popular until I chased all the other girls away. That was until I knew it wouldn't work. Also about Rikka and Decimus working out. Don't give a girl false hopes, it'll break her. Don't accept flings just like that. You're much better then that. You deserve happiness. If you can't, I'll help you. So you'd be the first person I help." Her last few words were shaky since she couldn't resist her emotions any longer. She puts a hand on his chest and leans in. She slowly closes her eyes as her lips make contact with his. She was feeling sparks. She didn't know if it was her or just the feeling you get when it actually matters to you. She's wanted to do this for a while but couldn't. It was a now or never moment. She wanted this to last forever and hoped that he didn't mind. She knew he said he wasn't into romance. She also didn't care if this may or may not be a clone. She meant to pull away but she just couldn't. She ended up leaning in even more. Gripping his shirt tightly, while she was slowly positioning herself to face him with not only her head but her body as well. She knew she shouldn't be doing this but her emotions were getting the best of her. So she didn't stop, she prepares herself to be pushed away or yelled at afterwards. But for now she just wants to live in this moment forever.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Daliah sighed and sat on a desk. "I'm used to it by now after you."
"So she's your sister? She seems nice." Ruby sits down in a chair and stares at Daliah.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"There is a maze around, probably full of demons....c'mon if you want..." Carter said, slowly going outside, towards the entrance.
( You're talking to Ryan right? )

(Nope...Katie...but she left....right?)

Carter facepalmed when he noticed that he said 'it" to no one, since Katie already left and he was outside. "Oh great....I must be insane...."

Light said:
Katie smiles at this and sits beside him. "You were hip and popular until I chased all the other girls away. That was until I knew it wouldn't work. Also about Rikka and Decimus working out. Don't give a girl false hopes, it'll break her. Don't accept flings just like that. You're much better then that. You deserve happiness. If you can't, I'll help you. So you'd be the first person I help." Her last few words were shaky since she couldn't resist her emotions any longer. She puts a hand on his chest and leans in. She slowly closes her eyes as her lips make contact with his. She was feeling sparks. She didn't know if it was her or just the feeling you get when it actually matters to you. She's wanted to do this for a while but couldn't. It was a now or never moment. She wanted this to last forever and hoped that he didn't mind. She knew he said he wasn't into romance. She also didn't care if this may or may not be a clone. She meant to pull away but she just couldn't. She ended up leaning in even more. Gripping his shirt tightly, while she was slowly positioning herself to face him with not only her head but her body as well. She knew she shouldn't be doing this but her emotions were getting the best of her. So she didn't stop, she prepares herself to be pushed away or yelled at afterwards. But for now she just wants to live in this moment forever.
His first instinct was to push her away. He didn't want her to regret this later. But her barrage of emotion caused him to give in himself and kiss her back. Slowly but passionately. He had forgotten how much he had wanted this. He hadn't felt a genuine connection of emotion since her and even that wouldn't last. He couldn't help but want to enjoy this moment with her. Life felt better, easier, happier. And he gladly opened both of their minds and cycled this feeling between them, letting her know down to her core that even if it doesn't last this would forever be worthwhile.

She nodded. "Twin. Eyes are really the only difference. I don't know why mine are red. My father's are black or purple and my mothers are blue. I just accept it and move on. But I digress. Yes, she's my sister. Yes, she had no magical abilities like you. And apparently yes she's also bound to a demon. I don't know if this is my curse or punishment for something I did but wow."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Nope...Katie...but she left....right?)
Carter facepalmed when he noticed that he said 'it" to no one, since Katie already left and he was outside. "Oh great....I must be insane...."
( Yeah she left. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
His first instinct was to push her away. He didn't want her to regret this later. But her barrage of emotion caused him to give in himself and kiss her back. Slowly but passionately. He had forgotten how much he had wanted this. He hadn't felt a genuine connection of emotion since her and even that wouldn't last. He couldn't help but want to enjoy this moment with her. Life felt better, easier, happier. And he gladly opened both of their minds and cycled this feeling between them, letting her know down to her core that even if it doesn't last this would forever be worthwhile.
She nodded. "Twin. Eyes are really the only difference. I don't know why mine are red. My father's are black or purple and my mothers are blue. I just accept it and move on. But I digress. Yes, she's my sister. Yes, she had no magical abilities like you. And apparently yes she's also bound to a demon. I don't know if this is my curse or punishment for something I did but wow."
She felt the erratic storm of emotions inside of her calm down. Her thoughts slowed down and focused on only him. She knew he could hear her perfectly in her mind. So she didn't have to break away to speak with him. "I know won't be temporary. I won't be here for very long. But until then.... please." She knew he could catch on to what she was saying. She didn't care about who he might have been flirting with before if he has been. She just needed him for as long as she was here. She wouldn't even care if he went back to them the moment they left, as long as they shared brief time together it was okay. Katie notices how much of herself she's been allowing to lean on Zaphkiel. She slowly breaks away and seems elated. She just stares into his eyes. She doesn't know what she should do next. Laugh, cry, kiss him again, back away, or spend the night in his arms. Even though the decisions were nerve wracking. She felt like she had all the time in the world when she stared into his eyes even though their time was short.

"Well, I have some new information on the Meta Demons... I don't known if you'll want to find out. Do you?" Ruby slightly tilts her head.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter sat against a tree, looking around. "I hope they don't find me ..." He said to himself.
Alexandra was walking through the area to take a break from sitting for so long when she notices a student. "Oh, hello!"

Light said:
She felt the erratic storm of emotions inside of her calm down. Her thoughts slowed down and focused on only him. She knew he could hear her perfectly in her mind. So she didn't have to break away to speak with him. "I know won't be temporary. I won't be here for very long. But until then.... please." She knew he could catch on to what she was saying. She didn't care about who he might have been flirting with before if he has been. She just needed him for as long as she was here. She wouldn't even care if he went back to them the moment they left, as long as they shared brief time together it was okay. Katie notices how much of herself she's been allowing to lean on Zaphkiel. She slowly breaks away and seems elated. She just stares into his eyes. She doesn't know what she should do next. Laugh, cry, kiss him again, back away, or spend the night in his arms. Even though the decisions were nerve wracking. She felt like she had all the time in the world when she stared into his eyes even though their time was short.
"Well, I have some new information on the Meta Demons... I don't known if you'll want to find out. Do you?" Ruby slightly tilts her head.
He stared into her eyes, understanding. He kissed her again and the two were in his room

"Might as well sweetheart. Lay it on me"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He stared into her eyes, understanding. He kissed her again and the two were in his room
"Might as well sweetheart. Lay it on me"
Ruby nods her head slowly and begins to explain.

When they appear in his room Katie could no longer contain herself. For the first time, she wanted it to be more than just one of those nights. She wanted love and feeling out of this. "I want to be heart to heart this time... not body to body. Heart to heart is a first for me but I'm willing to try for you. I'm down for anything!" A reassuring smile spreads across her face before they continued with what they were doing before. She knew she wasn't supposed to do this but she never felt any emotion such as the ones she's feeling now, before.

( You can finally sleep. )

Last edited by a moderator:
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter stayed quiet, looking down. 'Leave me alone...please....' He thought
The student was obviously ignoring her. She wondered if he had been questioned already. She decides on not pressuring him and continues with her stroll.

( Gonna sleep. )

Fahy sighed as he walked out of the library. He was rubbing his jaw which was still sore but he decided not to say anything about it. He was glad he had gotten to talk to his father that had cleared up some questions for him and let to some new ones like what would happen if he could dreamwalk more? would his powers expand like his father said they might? All his worrying had bothered Somnus who was sound asleep on his shoulder causing Somnus to reach out and nip his ear. "fine i will stop worrying, on a different note though you go find Dante and tell him I am ok." @AnthonyWrath

The clone of Zaphkiel woke up and smiled at the sight before him in his bed. He relaxed and fell back asleep.

Meanwhile the original Zaphkiel woke up and equally did the same. Alice and he were close friends now. He could tell. And he liked that @Ameythyst

Everyone else had gone to sleep and returned back to the stands. The fighting was put on hold for a moment to sleep but would resume when Kaylee and Telieos woke up. @Light @Tazmodo

Fariella decided to go home with William to make things easier. Nothing happened of course but she did love the layout of his home. She slept on the couch to make things less awkward and when they were both up and ready he flew her back to the stands

Connor was walking into the stands with Jake sitting on his head and Lucas was nibbling on his arm. Connor sat in the stands and let out a sigh he didn't regret the decision he had made he only wished he could advance and fight that Dante guy.

Fahy stopped by the weapons compatibility class to see if the teacher was there yet so he could get help and find a weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back