• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"No...not yet..." Carter laughed a bit. "But seriously...do you know anything about how to recover memories from our past?" He said, now with a serious tone.

AnthonyWrath said:
"Yeah you're probably right, sorry I guess i feel a little cranky after the fight I just had."
Katie nods her head and closes her eyes. "So do you mind answering a couple questions?"

"That must have hurt." She scent a wall of water to take the ice beam. Two streams attack from both sides at them. Kaylee and Mercury hid in the steam.

AnthonyWrath said:
"Why not, it'll pass the time."
"Well what do you know about the monsters. The ones that ended the world. Turns out some people here know things about them but won't speak up."

Tazmodo said:
"That must have hurt." She scent a wall of water to take the ice beam. Two streams attack from both sides at them. Kaylee and Mercury hid in the steam.
The steam clumps together to form Telieos. "You didn't think about that did you?" Willow freezes the ground after Telieos morphs into a dome around her.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"No...not yet..." Carter laughed a bit. "But seriously...do you know anything about how to recover memories from our past?" He said, now with a serious tone.
"Do I know? Yes. Am I able? No. Do I know someone? Yes. Ask Morpheus"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Honestly, I have no idea what your talking about."
"Well if you don't know you don't know. That's that." Katie notices that they've made it to Ryan's room. "I'll only be in here for a short period of time. Try not to miss me when I leave."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Little old me? Why on earth would you care for someone like myself? I offer nothing to you, pet of Ruby"
"We just wanted to see the neighbors. That's all. We've also came to check out the captive Meta Demon. Tell me Sitri. Do you have gaps in your memory?"

Kaylee thought for a moment. "I know." She used the water swirling to cut throught the metal. It may be slow but it was effective. Mercury was waiting next to her.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He groaned. "I'll owe you one. Dante won his fight and we're on to the next. But Alice, how are you doing?"
"Are you my therapist now?" She said sarcastically.

Jasper laughed at the pair, but lost it when he heard his nickname. "Blueberry?" Jasper said, when he started to calm back down. "You guys are pretty funny."

Light said:
"Well if you don't know you don't know. That's that." Katie notices that they've made it to Ryan's room. "I'll only be in here for a short period of time. Try not to miss me when I leave."
"We just wanted to see the neighbors. That's all. We've also came to check out the captive Meta Demon. Tell me Sitri. Do you have gaps in your memory?"
Sitiri chuckled "No not really. It's kind of straight forward. But what it is is unnecessary"

Ameythyst said:
Jasper laughed at the pair, but lost it when he heard his nickname. "Blueberry?" Jasper said, when he started to calm back down. "You guys are pretty funny."
"No I'm just your friend and I worry"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter noticed Katie go past him. "Wait...are you with Blue...right?" He asked.
AnthonyWrath said:
"I'll just stand here counting the seconds."
"Blue? He's practically my twin. Why?" Katie seems excited at the mention of Blue.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Sitiri chuckled "No not really. It's kind of straight forward. But what it is is unnecessary"
"No I'm just your friend and I worry"
"I've come to see if we could communicate with the others but they don't seem to be here anymore."

Ameythyst said:
Blue looks back to Jasper. "Funny? I don't know. It's just everyday things. So how are you?"

Ameythyst said:
"Well, you don't have to," She said, getting a bit defensive, "I'm okay."
He looked at her then shrugged "Very well as you wish"

Light said:
"Blue? He's practically my twin. Why?" Katie seems excited at the mention of Blue.
"So.... you don't remember much either. I've come to see if we could communicate with the others but they don't seem to be here anymore."

Blue looks back to Jasper. "Funny? I don't know. It's just everyday things. So how are you?"

He shrugged. "Not much of an issue. They called, they're not here. So I shall take my leave. To be completely honest I came because I knew you would. I could care less for their cries for assistance."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her then shrugged "Very well as you wish"
He shrugged. "Not much of an issue. They called, they're not here. So I shall take my leave. To be completely honest I came because I knew you would. I could care less for their cries for assistance."
"Aaaww. How sweet of you, you came here just for me. Do you feel affectionate for little old me?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He chuckled. "Only a little. Nothing too serious. No marriage yet. But we'll get there"
"I believe that I am capable of marriage now that I'm mainly in my human form all the time. I don't know if I can take you up on your offer just yet."

AnthonyWrath said:
"Who the hell Is blue?" Dante said confused
Katie turns to Dante. "Blue is apart of my squad. He's like my twin brother. You'll meet him soon. So what are you? Human? Trust me, I can keep a secret." She winks at Dante.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back