• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

AnthonyWrath said:
Somnus' blast blew Dante back a bit and onto the ground. As he layed there he was becoming severely more angry, but he could also feel the ground shaking behind him. That's when he looked up and saw Rampage jump over and land in front of him." You didn't really think I was going to let you fight them alone did you? We're a team, now get up and let's win this!" "Right!" Dante stood up and grabbed Rampages tail, Rampage then jumped at Somnus and whipped his tail towards Fehy, shooting Dante at him. Dante cocked his arm back and punched Fehy with all the pent up rage he had in the face feeling not only Fehy's cheek and jaw break as well as all the bones in Dante's right arm.
Katie flies around the field, slightly higher than before though. "Wwoooo! Go bonds and fighting! These students are interesting! They give me great ideas!" Katie flies over to Luna and continues to fly around her. "Hey Luna..... Luna, Luna, Luuuuuna! I have an excellent idea. Would you like to hear it?" Katie lands beside her and kneels.

Luna looks at Katie and nods her head. "Continue." Katie grins and explains her idea.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Being a Forerunner isn't 'amazing'... I am alone....no matter where I go..... they are dead..." Carter said, still looking down. "And no...that was my first time...but I couldn't do anything...my arm was stuck under a boulder..."
"Oh... my bad man. I should've thought about it. Though in this type of world.... everyone has lost something they care about. This continent is a safeguard for most species. Anyways it seems like I've been taking up your time. I could leave if you want to."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Isabella tilted her head. "You're a great singer Ruby! It sounds so pretty" Sitri however was being drawn to the lure. But he couldn't come out without Isabella's permission. "Let me speak to her" "Why?" "I need to" "if she asks sure" Isabella continued to listen to the singing, tilting her head
Daliah raised an eyebrow. "What're you doing?"

Zaphkiel chuckled. "No. I'm a student. Besides, mother handles everything. That's her dream. I'm only here because I came to check on you and make you feel a bit more integrated. If you want me to leave, Ill go"
( BOOM Luna appears in the room because you mentioned her. )

Ruby continues to sing for a minute longer before stopping to catch her breath. "Where's Sitri? I'd like to talk with him or her." Ruby takes another deep breath and starts to sing again.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"No...its alright...." Carter said, looking up. "So...umm...do you know something about the maze...?"
Blue nods his head. "Not too much though. Never went there when I went to this school."

AnthonyWrath said:
Somnus' blast blew Dante back a bit and onto the ground. As he layed there he was becoming severely more angry, but he could also feel the ground shaking behind him. That's when he looked up and saw Rampage jump over and land in front of him." You didn't really think I was going to let you fight them alone did you? We're a team, now get up and let's win this!" "Right!" Dante stood up and grabbed Rampages tail, Rampage then jumped at Somnus and bit into his Somnus' back and whipped his tail towards Fehy, shooting Dante at him. Dante cocked his arm back and punched Fehy with all the pent up rage he had in the face feeling not only Fehy's cheek and jaw break as well as all the bones in Dante's right arm.
Fahy was knocked unconscious and Somnus shot Dante in the back then rolled over trying to roll on top of Rampage unable to do much more at the moment.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy was knocked unconscious and Somnus shot Dante in the back then rolled over trying to roll on top of Rampage unable to do much more at the moment.
After Katie finishes telling Luna her idea. She flies back to Fahy and looks at him. "Oh shit!" Katie notices Alexandra and Gavon walking in. She waves at them and points at Fahy. "Yo! This kid got knocked the fuck out!"

Alexandra covers her mouth in surprise. "K-Katie stop it! That's not funny!"

Gavon facepalmed himself. He couldn't believe she was in his squad.

Light said:
Katie flies around the field, slightly higher than before though. "Wwoooo! Go bonds and fighting! These students are interesting! They give me great ideas!" Katie flies over to Luna and continues to fly around her. "Hey Luna..... Luna, Luna, Luuuuuna! I have an excellent idea. Would you like to hear it?" Katie lands beside her and kneels.
Luna looks at Katie and nods her head. "Continue." Katie grins and explains her idea.

"Oh... my bad man. I should've thought about it. Though in this type of world.... everyone has lost something they care about. This continent is a safeguard for most species. Anyways it seems like I've been taking up your time. I could leave if you want to."

( BOOM Luna appears in the room because you mentioned her. )

Ruby continues to sing for a minute longer before stopping to catch her breath. "Where's Sitri? I'd like to talk with him or her." Ruby takes another deep breath and starts to sing again.
"Oh... alright I guess.." She looked down as her skin was covered in black markings. "So you're the one I've been sensing around. A pleasure." S/he bowed to her and Daliah. "I've seen a lot about you sister. Nothing much to note there. Anyways, you sang?"

Drumonkey said:
Beleth waited a moment to see if he would stand. When he didn't, the Headmaster himself stood. "It's decided. Dante progresses. Bring his body to the Medical room. Rikka, the next fight?"

Somnus shook off Rampage and coiled around Fahy and hissed at Dante not wanting him to come closer.

"You don't have to worry little one I have no intention of hurting him I respect both his and your fighting abilities."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh... alright I guess.." She looked down as her skin was covered in black markings. "So you're the one I've been sensing around. A pleasure." S/he bowed to her and Daliah. "I've seen a lot about you sister. Nothing much to note there. Anyways, you sang?"

Beleth waited a moment to see if he would stand. When he didn't, the Headmaster himself stood. "It's decided. Dante progresses. Bring his body to the Medical room. Rikka, the next fight?"
Symbols appear on half of Ruby's body. "Yes I did. We just want to meet you Sitri." Ruby bows as well. Diana doesn't know what to do but cling on to her.

Rikka thinks for a moment. "Next will be Telieos and Kaylee."

AnthonyWrath said:
"You don't have to worry little one I have no intention of hurting him I respect both his and your fighting abilities."
Drumonkey said:
Somnus shook off Rampage and coiled around Fahy and hissed at Dante not wanting him to come closer.
Katie continues to laugh to herself. "Blue has to see this." Katie pulls out her phone a takes a picture with Fahy and herself in it. She types in the words. Sleepy time and sends it to Blue.

Somnus backed away from Fahy and hissed not liking how he had injured his master and watched him carefully.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"I went there....twice...." Carter looked up again. "So...ummm...do you know if there is a way to recover some memories from the past?"
Blue shakes his head. "No, I don't know how. Do you have memory problems? You could ask Ryan." Blue suddenly gets a text. He checks it and starts to laugh.

Dante used his left arm that was mostly healed to pick Fehy up and brace him on his shoulder and began carrying him to the infirmary while stumbling a bit." Rampage mind helping me with him?" Rampage came up and shrunk to the right size where Fehy's other arm could balance on Rampages head.

Somnus followed behind them and shrank smaller then Dru appeared in front of them "Thank you for taking care of my son and breaking his jaw I will take it from here." Dru held his arms out to take his son.

Alice shrugged. "I don't mind it. I'm a bit surprised that you haven't left yet though," She chuckled, "I might start thinking that you actually enjoy my company."

Jasper arrived at the forest as the fight ended, and watched as someone took an unconscious fighter away. "Ouch," He said out loud to himself.

Ameythyst said:
Alice shrugged. "I don't mind it. I'm a bit surprised that you haven't left yet though," She chuckled, "I might start thinking that you actually enjoy my company."
Jasper arrived at the forest as the fight ended, and watched as someone took an unconscious fighter away. "Ouch," He said out loud to himself.
"Oh really? I might actually believe you don't think I do enjoy it"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Alright, but do you mind if I see him in a bit to see how he is?"
"I will tell him of your concern and he will find you when he wakes up." Dru had a blank and semi serene look on his face behind him his wings looked like the night sky.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Damn ..."Carter said before laughing. "Hey, want to go over the tournament?" He suddenly asked.
Drumonkey said:
"I will tell him of your concern and he will find you when he wakes up." Dru had a blank and semi serene look on his face behind him his wings looked like the night sky.
AnthonyWrath said:
"Alright, but do you mind if I see him in a bit to see how he is?"
Blue nods his head and makes his way to the tournament area. He yells as soon as he enters, raising his phone. "Yo! Excuse me for my language but somebody just got their shit rocked!"

Dante walked back with Rampage to go get his chains and with every step he seem to get better and better except for his right arm. When he finally reached his chains he picked them up and began walking towards the ER area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back