• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter followed him, but he only focused on the ground, noticing something weird. "Psst...look at that..." He looked at one of the rocks.
Blue turns his attention to a rock on the ground. "Hm?"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante walked back with Rampage to go get his chains and with every step he seem to get better and better except for his right arm. When he finally reached his chains he picked them up and began walking towards the ER area.
Katie starts to fly by his side. "Hey, how are you?"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Never better." Dante grunted looking at Katie.
Katie grins at this as she floats in a laying fashion. "So how's this academy. I haven't been here on the continent in a while. I'm usually at the base on Earth. Fighting daily. My name's Katie. I graduated from here."

"Hey...you two...look at that rock right by the corner.... from what it looks like...that is a disguised trapdoor...,the rock is slightly different from the others..." Carter said, slowly moving forward.

"Oh...sorry ...just one..." Carter laughed a bit, still moving forward.

Katie walked out to the area with Mercury. "Yay roind two " she said cheerfully.

Reed had grown bored and left. "Hey Rebecca I'm heading out you don't worry about me just stay here and enjoy the tournament."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Hey...you two...look at that rock right by the corner.... from what it looks like...that is a disguised trapdoor...,the rock is slightly different from the others..." Carter said, slowly moving forward.

"Oh...sorry ...just one..." Carter laughed a bit, still moving forward.
( Rikka wouldn't have a trapdoor in her forest but.... whatever I'll go with it as long as it's reasonable. )

"Oh. Trap doors seem fun!" Blue notices Katie bothering another student and shakes his head. Slightly laughing to himself.

AnthonyWrath said:
"Oh so you like to fight do you?" Dante said grinning.
Katie nods her head. "Yeah. I do it for a living so I guess you could say that. Are you intending to fight me?"

Tazmodo said:
Katie walked out to the area with Mercury. "Yay roind two " she said cheerfully.
Reed had grown bored and left. "Hey Rebecca I'm heading out you don't worry about me just stay here and enjoy the tournament."
Telieos walked out to the arena with Willow. They had just contracted so there was no point in him trying. He'd at least go down fighting he guessed.

Jasper saw the two newcomers staring intently at the ground, and walked over with a smile on his face. "Hello! I'm Jasper!"

AnthonyWrath said:
"No, I was just curious about you."
"I'm flattered. Are you going to flirt with me without telling me your name first? How bold, I like it." Katie laughs and continues floating. "It's been a while since I let Ryan experiment on me. He wanted to find out how I could turn into electricity. Turns out it's just a rare ability that I happened to get." Katie already knew they were headed to Ryan.

Ameythyst said:
Jasper saw the two newcomers staring intently at the ground, and walked over with a smile on his face. "Hello! I'm Jasper!"
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter went dead silence, still moving forward . "Almost there....almost there...." He said to himself.
Blue turns back to Jasper. "Why hello. My name is Blue."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee smiled at him. "We're ready when you two are." She smiled at him
"I guess we're ready." Telieos runs forward with Willow.

"The names Dante, I'm going to see Ryan you can join me or stay in the stand it doesn't matter to me."

"Blue huh? Quite the interesting name. What about you?" He said, turning to the kid behind him but he just said a few words he didn't catch and then ran off. He turned back to Blue, "That fellow is a bit weird, don't ya think?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice laughed, "Will you know? Oh, and I hope you didn't think I'd forget. You owe me a story."
He groaned. "I'll owe you one. Dante won his fight and we're on to the next. But Alice, how are you doing?"

"Yay" water started to swirl around her and Mercury. "So how does it feel to be able to turn into anything?"

AnthonyWrath said:
"The names Dante, I'm going to see Ryan you can join me or stay in the stand it doesn't matter to me."
"Ouch. Don't be a piece of shit now." She was wagging her finger. "I was just starting to like you. By the looks of it you seem cranky. Well you should expect being a single pringle if you treat everyone like this." Katie continues to float over to Ryan's medical room.

Ameythyst said:
"Blue huh? Quite the interesting name. What about you?" He said, turning to the kid behind him but he just said a few words he didn't catch and then ran off. He turned back to Blue, "That fellow is a bit weird, don't ya think?"
Blue shrugs. "Who am I to judge? I'm in Alexandra's squad. She's batshit."

Alexandra's voice could be heard from the stands. "I heard that you piece of ass!"

Blue flinches and yells back to her. "I didn't mean it! I love you! When you go to hell you won't burn as badly as Katie!" Blue chuckles and turns back to Jasper only to hear once last response.

"Aaaww that actually means a lot. Thanks blueberry!"

Tazmodo said:
"Yay" water started to swirl around her and Mercury. "So how does it feel to be able to turn into anything?"
Telieos was now in the form of Rikka. "It feels pretty good."

"That's so cool after I want to see more ok. But for now lets fight." She shot a stream for boiling water at Telious. Mercury aimed at Willow.

Tazmodo said:
"That's so cool after I want to see more ok. But for now lets fight." She shot a stream for boiling water at Telious. Mercury aimed at Willow.
Telieos morphs into a wall of ice in front of Willow. The boiling water hits it steam rises in the air. Suddenly an ice beam from Willow bursts from the steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back