• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah spoke up. "Actually she's my sister"
Zaphkiel stared at her. "I'm 16 and Ive never had to go to the hospital. I don't know"
Ruby seemed slightly shocked. "What? You've never told me about her." Suddenly Gavon and Alexandra walk into the room expecting to find Ryan and Blue.

"You don't know?! You've never attempted to check? You should have Ryan examine it."

Light said:
Ruby seemed slightly shocked. "What? You've never told me about her." Suddenly Gavon and Alexandra walk into the room expecting to find Ryan and Blue.
"You don't know?! You've never attempted to check? You should have Ryan examine it."
She shrugged. "It never came up in conversation given recent events. Plus she doesn't have powers so I just assumed she wouldn't come to the academy." Then she stopped and looked at Isabella, then Ruby. "Just... like.. you" She looked back to her sister.

He nodded. "Sure Ill do it after this tournament."

Isabella looked to the two strangers. "Oh hello! Are you two new students?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel slowly opened his eyes, seeing the ceiling. "Whew... not trapped. Okay good. Well Alice... what do you remember?"
"Only a few bits and pieces, there was something about a monster hunter, and how something like me isn't supposed to exist," Alice said feeling a bit exhausted now that she was out. "

"Jasper, something is here." Jasper's demon side called out to him when he up. "Hmm, is there really? Is it interesting enough to go see?" He said stretching out his body. "Maybe, maybe not. Go and see for yourself." Jasper sighed and stood up. "You know, I hate that you're never clear with me." His demon side merely chuckled in return.

Ameythyst said:
"Only a few bits and pieces, there was something about a monster hunter, and how something like me isn't supposed to exist," Alice said feeling a bit exhausted now that she was out. "
"Jasper, something is here." Jasper's demon side called out to him when he up. "Hmm, is there really? Is it interesting enough to go see?" He said stretching out his body. "Maybe, maybe not. Go and see for yourself." Jasper sighed and stood up. "You know, I hate that you're never clear with me." His demon side merely chuckled in return.
(Like he told carter gonna assume it applies to you, only Metademons can hear Metademons)

He rubbed his chin. "Peculiar. Something like you... that'll be interesting to discover. Maybe you're an android"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She shrugged. "It never came up in conversation given recent events. Plus she doesn't have powers so I just assumed she wouldn't come to the academy." Then she stopped and looked at Isabella, then Ruby. "Just... like.. you" She looked back to her sister.
He nodded. "Sure Ill do it after this tournament."

Isabella looked to the two strangers. "Oh hello! Are you two new students?"
Ruby was about to say something to Daliah but Gavon and Alexandra walked in. She turns her attention to them.

Alexandra shakes her head. "No we're not. We're just returning graduates."

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Like he told carter gonna assume it applies to you, only Metademons can hear Metademons)
He rubbed his chin. "Peculiar. Something like you... that'll be interesting to discover. Maybe you're an android"
Ameythyst said:
( Jasper has a dark side. I don't think Amey is talking about the Meta Demon. )

Light said:
Ruby was about to say something to Daliah but Gavon and Alexandra walked in. She turns her attention to them.
Alexandra shakes her head. "No we're not. We're just returning graduates."

( Jasper has a dark side. I don't think Amey is talking about the Meta Demon. )
She was a bit disappointed, expecting to make more friends. "Oh thats really cool. Why are you back?"

(Jasper is half meta demon, half human. He calls it his dark side sometimes because it represents the evil in him, while the human represents the good, so dark and light. His meta half is it's own person, and his human half is its own person.)

Ameythyst said:
(Jasper is half meta demon, half human. He calls it his dark side sometimes because it represents the evil in him, while the human represents the good, so dark and light. His meta half is it's own person, and his human half is its own person.)
He tapped his chin. "Peculiar. Something like you... maybe you're an android? Do you feel like an android?"

Ameythyst said:
( I already have a backstory to the meta demons and it wouldn't add up. Meta Demons can only enter those whom have magical capabilities but are duds. Your character wouldn't have the power of light or darkness since the Meta Demon only get powers from the stones. Which is why *This is also to Carter* You should ask me first before you make a Meta Demon character. Since they're an original species that I made. If you still want the Meta Demon you'll have to talk to me about it in PM. )

"How old are you again? An android? Seriously? What does being an android even feel like?"

Light said:
( I already have a backstory to the meta demons and it wouldn't add up. Meta Demons can only enter those whom have magical capabilities but are duds. Your character wouldn't have the power of light or darkness since the Meta Demon only get powers from the stones. Which is why *This is also to Carter* You should ask me first before you make a Meta Demon character. Since they're an original species that I made. If you still want the Meta Demon you'll have to talk to me about it in PM. )
(Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know that! Okay then he's just a half demon, half human. Just not a meta demon.)

Ameythyst said:
"How old are you again? An android? Seriously? What does being an android even feel like?"
(Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know that! Okay then he's just a half demon, half human. Just not a meta demon.)
( Okay but if you still want the Meta. The PM option is still available. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
She was a bit disappointed, expecting to make more friends. "Oh thats really cool. Why are you back?"
"Well we're just here to visit and finish some business. That's all. Have you seen Ryan?" Alexandra puts a hand on her hip. She glances at Daliah then at Ruby and grins. She figured while she was here she might as well play match maker.

Gavon notices this look and bites the inside of his cheek. He knew she was determined.

Light said:
( Okay but if you still want the Meta. The PM option is still available. )

"Well we're just here to visit and finish some business. That's all. Have you seen Ryan?" Alexandra puts a hand on her hip. She glances at Daliah then at Ruby and grins. She figured while she was here she might as well play match maker.

Gavon notices this look and bites the inside of his cheek. He knew she was determined.
Daliah looked back at the girl. "No we haven't. He's probably busy. Can we take a message"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah looked back at the girl. "No we haven't. He's probably busy. Can we take a message"
Alexandra smiles and shakes her head. "No it's fine. Did I interrupt anything here?"

Gavon chuckles and puts his hand on Alexandra's shoulder. "We should go."

Ameythyst said:
"Age is pretty arbitrary. Technically I am 16. Technically I am not. And being an android feels like being... metallic?"

She shook her head. "No you're not"

Dante gets up and instead of charging straight for Fehy and Somnus, he turn and see's if Rampage is alright.(" How are you doing my friend? Are you alright?") Dante said through telepathy,(" Don't worry about me I'll be alright, just do me a favor and win this fight we've come this far and I'd rather not lose. Can you do that for me?") rampage replied telepathically. "You got it buddy. Hey Fehy what do say we end this here and now!?"

Fahy groaned but managed to sit up enough to look at him "It you ask me that question again and I say yes you would loose like connor did earlier do you really want that?" Somnus however had his wings open taking in sunlight and from between his jaws light was leaking through.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Age is pretty arbitrary. Technically I am 16. Technically I am not. And being an android feels like being... metallic?"
She shook her head. "No you're not"
Alexandra nods her head. "It seems like we're not interrupting. So can I ask you all a few questions?" Alexandra pulls up a chair and sits.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Sure why not? What do you want to know?"
"What do you know about the whereabouts with the apocalyptic monsters?" Alexandra asks with a smile on her face. Looking Daliah dead in the eyes. Trying to get a sense in a shift of emotion.

"I have no intention of giving up like Connor did, that would mean giving up my honor which I will never do. I'll take on both you and Somnus if I have to I only request that be able to move rampage out of harms way before we do so?"

"how about we fight to a draw and see where that leaves us." Fahy tapped Somnus and his mouth closed.

AnthonyWrath said:
"I have no intention of giving up like Connor did, that would mean giving up my honor which I will never do. I'll take on both you and Somnus if I have to I only request that be able to move rampage out of harms way before we do so?"
Drumonkey said:
"how about we fight to a draw and see where that leaves us." Fahy tapped Somnus and his mouth closed.
Katie was flying over the arena. "Boo! You suck! Get back to the fighting! I came for fighting not romance and pity!"

"My code of honor dictates that there can only be a definitive winner and loser of the fight, but win or lose we do it with respect for one another."

Fahy nodded and waved a hand at Somnus who whot a solarbeam at Dante while Fahy approached carefully.

Light said:
"What do you know about the whereabouts with the apocalyptic monsters?" Alexandra asks with a smile on her face. Looking Daliah dead in the eyes. Trying to get a sense in a shift of emotion.
"A few made their way onto the island but a couple of us handled it. Other than that, nothing to note. It's apparent that they disappear in smoke when they die so we do not have any corpses, sorry. Speak to our headmaster for more"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back