• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

He closed his eyes and relaxed. "We can only leave if you're relaxed. Clear your mind. Breathe slowly. Close your eyes. And we'll be out"

Dante held his breath so the sand wouldn't affect him, he then used the massive amount of strength he had to clap so hard it sent a shockwave out, blowing the sand away. ("Rampage do me a favor and get a hold of them.") Dante said with telepathy, "I'm on it." Rampage jumped up and sinked his teeth into Somnus' tail forcing them to decend a bit. Dante landed on the ground and sprinted his way to rampage, he jumped and climbed up rampage until he was on Somnus.

Somnus turned his head and shot a solarbeam straight into Rampage's face as Fahy tapped on Somnus's back then Fahy breathed more sand into the face of Rampage and Dante while Somnus flapped his wings causing the sand to swirl around their faces. Then Fahy used a wing to launch himself at Dante.

Alice closed her eyes, and focused on taking deep breathes. She tried to calm her mind, wiping it blank. She kept her mind clear of anything but calming herself down.

Carter slowly opened his eyes, noticing that he fell asleep on the bench, standing up and going back inside, suddenly having an idea, he went to the H&M classroom. "Hey Ryan? Do you know anything about memory loss? How to....recover them?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter slowly opened his eyes, noticing that he fell asleep on the bench, standing up and going back inside, suddenly having an idea, he went to the H&M classroom. "Hey Ryan? Do you know anything about memory loss? How to....recover them?"
(he's in a secret room right now can I take a message?)

Dante quickly stood up, "Enough of your dumb sand tactics!" Dante began to feel the effects of the sand slightly, but his will kept him going. He waved the sand away from his face, rampage was fading as well with the last of strength he burned Somnus' tail before falling to the ground. Dante saw this and was angered his eyes began to glow a brighter red then they have before, he looked to see Fehy coming to him. So Dante focused all his anger into his fist and punched him so hard in the face that he was shot back smacking into Somnus' wing knocking off his balance and bringing them to the ground.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan shook his head and gave up. They obviously weren't going to answer. He went to the desk in the room to check his notes. This room had such a high amount of light from all angles there was no shadow or darkness possible. It was practically the light realm on earth. The only way in or out was through Ryan's light. He picked up the papers and began reading on the demons once more. Something wasn't adding up
Isabella made her way to the Health and Medical room but the trail ended there. She looked around. "Theres nothing here but... this is where the sound is coming from? What do i do?"

Daliah just followed her, worried.

He sat. "The water creature, the stubborn one who's really huge. He seems very defensive. And based off his words I assume he's had abusive contracts or met abusive people trying to capture him and sell him around. What I came to ask is, how would I appeal to him to show him I'm not like them without overstepping my bounds"
Ruby stops in the halls. She ends the singing and starts to breathe. "They're here! I communicated with them! There seems to be two... and another probably inside another student. I can't reach them though. Sapphire try and pinpoint where they are."

Blue looks at the door. "Should we let them in?"

Ryan looked over to it too "Oh no I can't. I'd have to leave first and you'd be considered foreign and killed if i'm not in here. Do you want that? I dont. You need to train me to use the arrows. They'll be fine. Should I send a light clone? Will that make you feel better?"

Carter noticed Isabella and Daliah. "Oh...hi...what are you two doing here?...I don't see any wounds..." He asked. 'It is here...Carter....they are here...' It was the voice again. 'Who...?' 'The beasts....I heard the 'call' from the beasts down here...'

Daliah walked in to see Isabella. She was shocked to see her sister. "Isabella what are you doing here?"

Isabella smiled and waved at Carter but was interrupted by her sister. "Oh hey Daliah long time no see. Anyways Carter how are you?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter noticed Isabella and Daliah. "Oh...hi...what are you two doing here?...I don't see any wounds..." He asked. 'It is here...Carter....they are here...' It was the voice again. 'Who...?' 'The beasts....I heard the 'call' from the beasts down here...'
( How does he hear this? He wouldn't be able to hear this unless he had a Meta Demon inside of him. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan looked over to it too "Oh no I can't. I'd have to leave first and you'd be considered foreign and killed if i'm not in here. Do you want that? I dont. You need to train me to use the arrows. They'll be fine. Should I send a light clone? Will that make you feel better?"
"Nah." Blue shakes his head. "Don't want to meet the new students just met. I have several other tricks up my sleeve but for now let's do the portal."

Rikka looks at Zaphkiel. "Well it took a while for him to come to trust me. He's biased and stubborn. In a way you could say he has a prejudiced stereotype for most other species."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(He didn't, the 'Entity' heard it and warned him)
( Yeah well the entity cannot hear it. I clearly said Meta Demon. As you've said before it's not a Meta Demon so it can't hear it. Period. )

"Several? Well looks like I have a new mentor." He pulled the bow, 4 arrows, and shot them into the wall as a square. "Now what?"

He nodded. "I have time. I guess Ill just keep talking to him. Do you know what he eats?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Several? Well looks like I have a new mentor." He pulled the bow, 4 arrows, and shot them into the wall as a square. "Now what?"
He nodded. "I have time. I guess Ill just keep talking to him. Do you know what he eats?"
Blue looks at the square. "Come on. Be creative. See an endless portal."

Rikka nods her head. "He's very picky. He likes my cookies but he eats a lot as you can see. Like many of the other beasts. Though he would go for certain types of seaweed but preferably my cookies. I could give you the recipe."

Ruby was just staring at Isabella. Diana stood behind her with Emerald on her shoulder.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante quickly stood up, "Enough of your dumb sand tactics!" Dante began to feel the effects of the sand slightly, but his will kept him going. He waved the sand away from his face, rampage was fading as well with the last of strength he burned Somnus' tail before falling to the ground. Dante saw this and was angered his eyes began to glow a brighter red then they have before, he looked to see Fehy coming to him. So Dante focused all his anger into his fist and punched him so hard in the face that he was shot back smacking into Somnus' wing knocking off his balance and bringing them to the ground.
Pain that is what Fahy should be called now because that is all he felt. As soon as Fahy landed quick as a whip Somnus used his tail to whip Dante in the face then Somnus dashed over to Fahy and curled himself around him turning to face Dante and rampage.

Alexandra was looking at the information being sent to her from the base. She was updating Gavon on it. "Apparently they had found some magic technology which is some type of hidden dark magic. It must have been of practiced by large numbers. There were countless spells and artifacts. So far nothing about the apocalyptic monsters. They've only found information and a stone. They don't know what it's for but they're trying to harness its power deep in the base. So far nothing's happening. I plan to test something out at this school... I think the teachers are hiding something."

Light said:
Blue looks at the square. "Come on. Be creative. See an endless portal."
Rikka nods her head. "He's very picky. He likes my cookies but he eats a lot as you can see. Like many of the other beasts. Though he would go for certain types of seaweed but preferably my cookies. I could give you the recipe."

Ruby was just staring at Isabella. Diana stood behind her with Emerald on her shoulder.
Ryan looked at him "Okay smart guy" The arrows disappeared and he did it again. Before he shot he imagined his power flowing endlessly, an open hole waiting to be stepped through. He exhaled and shot the square

Zaphkiel nodded. "That would be perfect. Ill make sure to have you test them first"

Isabella looked at her and tilted her head. "Yes? Have we met before?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan looked at him "Okay smart guy" The arrows disappeared and he did it again. Before he shot he imagined his power flowing endlessly, an open hole waiting to be stepped through. He exhaled and shot the square
Zaphkiel nodded. "That would be perfect. Ill make sure to have you test them first"

Isabella looked at her and tilted her head. "Yes? Have we met before?"
Blue looks at the portal that appears for a short time. "Close it'll take some work though. I need to talk to Katie. Do you mind?"

Rikka nods her head. "Alright."

Ruby stares at Isabella. "No we haven't. I'm Ruby." She points to Emerald. "This is Emerald." She then points to the girl behind her. "This is Diana."

He nodded and Blue appeared outside of his Health and Medical class. Now that he had a jist he would work on the portal

Isabella smiled and nodded. "Yes yes! I'm Isabella! My contract is named Levi but he's in my dorm right now because he was being a grumpy puss. And I don't have any friends to show off but... Hi!" Sitri stirred within her. "That's the one. And she's a stone." Isabella looked at the two and shrugged

"So... what's the recipe?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded and Blue appeared outside of his Health and Medical class. Now that he had a jist he would work on the portal
Isabella smiled and nodded. "Yes yes! I'm Isabella! My contract is named Levi but he's in my dorm right now because he was being a grumpy puss. And I don't have any friends to show off but... Hi!" Sitri stirred within her. "That's the one. And she's a stone." Isabella looked at the two and shrugged

"So... what's the recipe?"
Blue walks through the halls and fires three arrows which take the form of a triangle behind him. In a way it was the opposite of a square. It pushed outwards which pushed him down the halls. He would fire a new one and the previous one would disappear for each corner he turned until he found Katie.

Ruby nods her head at Isabella. "It looks like you're friends with Daliah."

Rikka pulls out a knife. "Well the basic ingredients for a seaweed cookie infused with my blood. He takes a liking to mine. If your blood type is compatible with mine then it'll work. What blood type are you?"

Light said:
Blue walks through the halls and fires three arrows which take the form of a triangle behind him. In a way it was the opposite of a square. It pushed outwards which pushed him down the halls. He would fire a new one and the previous one would disappear for each corner he turned until he found Katie.
Ruby nods her head at Isabella. "It looks like you're friends with Daliah."

Rikka pulls out a knife. "Well the basic ingredients for a seaweed cookie infused with my blood. He takes a liking to mine. If your blood type is compatible with mine then it'll work. What blood type are you?"
Daliah spoke up. "Actually she's my sister"

Zaphkiel stared at her. "I'm 16 and Ive never had to go to the hospital. I don't know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back