• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Fahy nuged Somnus and whispered into his ear and Somnus followed Fahy growing to full size and crouching behind Fahy "We are ready to battle."

Dante and rampage both jumped into the arena with rampage growing to full size as well, "We're ready as ever!"

Somnus shot a weak solar beam at Rampage and laid his head down seeming to want sleep. Fahy shook his head and patted Somnus on the back.

Ameythyst said:
"Hmm, thats intersting," Alice said, "So, do you have any other life stories up your sleeve?"
"I have plenty. So long as you do"

Light said:
Katie grins now. "I think it's time we went back to the academy!" Katie turns to Alexandra who controls one of the last two. "Ryan would your mind taking us to you room. For I fear this continent is far too large to wheel these things over to the academy."

Ryan sighed. "Theres no fun in that but alright" The group was engulfed in light and disappeared, appearing in his sealed medical room. "Push them into that wall. Ill work on them later"

Dante jumped and punched the solar beam away with his bear hand." I almost forgot to show courtesy." Dante bows and shows respect to his opponent. "Now I am truly ready."

Last edited by a moderator:
(What in the name of?) Fahy shook his head and returned the bow then stood in a ready fighting stance.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I have plenty. So long as you do"

Ryan sighed. "Theres no fun in that but alright" The group was engulfed in light and disappeared, appearing in his sealed medical room. "Push them into that wall. Ill work on them later"
Gavon and Alexandra wheel them into the wall just as he said.

Blue looks at Ryan. "So what did you need?"

Katie, Alexandra, and Gavon made their way to the Beast Taming forest. They heard the sounds of battle and knew what this was. Since Rikka had them participate in this before. Once they make it there Katie starts to fly around. She inspects the battle from above.

Gavon walks towards the judges. He waves at Luna. Who only smiles even though she didn't expect him to be here. Luna approaches him with open arms. Gavon hugs her back but it's brief. He does make sure to bow. After she allows him to rise he starts filling her in on everything that has happened so far.

Ryan extended his left hand and his bow appeared. He pulled the string and an arrow of light fired into the wall and exploded, not damaging the wall of course. He let ir disappear. "I can do other things but I need to learn your portal ability"

"Now it's time to fight!" Dante screamed as he ran towards Fehy with Rampage following behind him roaring.

Somnus shot a solar beam at Rampage and Fahy breathed sleep sand at Dante when he got close enough.

Dante dashed to the side dodging the sand and closed the distance between the two, attempting to strike Fehy. Rampage was hit in the side by beam and got knocked back a bit but continued to charge.

Fahy blocked the strike and blew sand into his face followed by a kick to the gut. Somnus used his tail to knock Dante away. then shot Rampage again all while barely moving.

Ameythyst said:
Alice sighed. "Well, what kind of story do you want to hear?"
"Whichever you trust me with the most. Go as far as youd like. Id love to hear anything." He spawned a blanket on himself and got comfortable. "Should I make popcorn?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan extended his left hand and his bow appeared. He pulled the string and an arrow of light fired into the wall and exploded, not damaging the wall of course. He let ir disappear. "I can do other things but I need to learn your portal ability"
Blue nods his head. "So it goes like this." Blue fires a quad shot of arrows on to the ground they land in a square formation and a screen appears. Blue fires a single arrow up at the ceiling above it. Blue jumps in and goes through a continuous loop of falling. "So it goes like this. When you draw the arrows you must draw all four at once. You have to enhance them though and they must be made of light. You then have to project them as if they're light rays continuously moving. Or just bestow your ability to instantly travel through light into them. Not fully, just a piece for each arrow. 25% in each one. Then you fire an arrow towards the point you want the other end to be at. It'll take years of practice since I actually created and perfected it myself. But for you it should take maybe a couple hours or days." The screen disappears and Blue lands on the ground. Suddenly he gets a message and checks it. His face turns from a joking one to a grim completion. "Looks like a squad whom went to investigate an area found something. An unsuspecting building actually seemed to have a lot of information about some pretty dark shit. They've gathered as much as they can and they intend to bring it back to the main base to investigate. The others should have gotten this message. Do you have anything to report Ryan?"

Ruby and Diana were walking through the halls. Emerald was in a smaller form. They had fun during the tournament but they were slightly disappointed in themselves. They felt like they could've done better. Diana was trying to cheer them up even though they didn't need much cheering. It didn't faze them that badly. Ruby makes her way to her dorm and let's Diana in as well. She didn't see Daliah though. She hasn't seen her in days. Diana sits on her bed while Ruby gets Emerald some food and water. "So what now?" Is all Diana says before Ruby molds a body for Sapphire out of the murky darkness. "For now we should focus on getting more stones. I'd also like to find out the mystery with my memories. Diana before you start to worry, like Ruby said. It's your choice on joining us or not. Other then that we need to practice more on our abilities and Ruby's ability to use me."

He nodded. "That should be easy enough. Actually never thought about that. And not really. The school has a vampire student if that's news. Otherwise no"

Daliah figured she'd go check on Ruby. See if she was okay after the fight. When she walked into the dorm she was taken aback by the girls there, noticing a lovely feature. They both didn't have souls. She had to almost bite her lip off to keep calm. "So... one of you is the demon beast correct? Who is the other?"

Dante is knocked back into Rampage, wiping blood from his bottom lip. "Not bad, from now on I want the training wheels off. Fight me with all you got!" Dante yelled getting up along with Rampage as his wounds healed.

"What are you? Also I don't know about you but we are trying hard now." Somnus shot another solarbeam at Rampage.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded. "That should be easy enough. Actually never thought about that. And not really. The school has a vampire student if that's news. Otherwise no"
Daliah figured she'd go check on Ruby. See if she was okay after the fight. When she walked into the dorm she was taken aback by the girls there, noticing a lovely feature. They both didn't have souls. She had to almost bite her lip off to keep calm. "So... one of you is the demon beast correct? Who is the other?"
Alexandra walks back into the medical wing. "Are you sure Ryan. I know it's out of my place to question a God such as yourself like this but these monsters weren't acting up until we flew by the academy and actually entered the academy itself. If you know anything. It would help us out severely."

Ruby was shocked to see Daliah. She gets and approaches her. Happy and concerned at the same time. "D-Daliah! Where have you been?! You haven't been here since that one night Carter approached me and gave me that rose." Her voice grew quiet at the end, uncomfortable even. She shakes her head to put her questions off. "Anyways forget that. We can talk about that later. This is Emerald." She points to the small beast meditating in another girls lap. "This is Diana." She points to a separate girl who waves with a slight smile on her face. Ruby then turns back to the girl with Emerald sitting on her lap. "This.... is Sapphire."

"Yo!" Sapphire waves and Emerald nods his head. Sapphire then turns to Diana and slightly elbows her. "Come on now. Don't be too shy. She won't hurt you, I think."

Diana nods her head at Sapphire and smiles. "Hello." She gives an actual confident greeting this time.

Rampage dodged the beam as jumped into his mouth as rampage sped towards Somnus. "Rampage heat things up in here!" And with that Rampage used his fire breath to burn Dante making the chains on his arms turn red hot. As they got close Dante told Rampage," Now SPIT ME AT HIM!" Dante was shot at nearly the speed of sound at Somnus. "Chew on this!" Dante slammed both of his fists down on Somnus' head, smashing him into the dirt.

Somnus moved with alarming speed so that the hit was only a glancing blow and shook his head as the fire caught Fahy jumped onto his head and put out the fire burning his hands then Fahy urged Somnus into the air and stood on his back breathing sleep sand into the air as Somnus used his wings to spread it in the air expanding the AOE.

"Sure, if you want," She said, as she scooted to the back of the bed, resting her back against the wall. "I'm going to start with a light hearted one first. So this about the first time I tried to cook, and ended up almost setting the house on fire. Unlike you, I didn't. Anyways, I had just returned from a mission, and for the first time, everyone else had been preoccupied with their own missions. I had come home, starving since I had walked all the way back home. I didn't know how long it would be until someone came home, so I figured why not try cooking for myself. I had seen them cook fish plenty of times, so I thought I could do it myself. The first mistake I made was using frying oil instead of non-stick oil. The second was that I didn't wait for the fish to thaw out, so it still had ice crystal on it. And we all know that hot oil and water equal fire. I had waited for the oil to completely heat up before I put the fish on there, and then I made the grand third mistake, I left the kitchen to change into normal clothes. So I left to change, and when I came back, the fish was on fire and black smoke was rising. And then the smoke alarms started going off, which only added to my panic. So I turned the cold water on, hoping it would put out the fire, but it only made it bigger. In the end, I ran out to the forest surrounding my house and put the pan on the floor. A little while later, the trees were on fire. Some had came home now though, and they extinguished the fire for me. I didn't set the house on fire, only a few trees."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back