• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

He held the chick to her, puppy eyes. "You'd roast little Phillip? He just wants to love you. Give him a chance!" He held the chick closer,

Clone Morpheus extended his arms. "Brother!!! Hello there! Just as murky as ever" Meanwhile the original Morpheus started to watch intently, listening to their teamwork. He felt no need to test Sapphire's intentions anymore but he still worried about her with his daughter.

Ryan sighed as he got up. "I'll go check on the package that has arrived. If anyone gets majorly injured call for me" He disappeared in a flash of light and went to the clone

DizjayDeathPride said:
He held the chick to her, puppy eyes. "You'd roast little Phillip? He just wants to love you. Give him a chance!" He held the chick closer,
Clone Morpheus extended his arms. "Brother!!! Hello there! Just as murky as ever" Meanwhile the original Morpheus started to watch intently, listening to their teamwork. He felt no need to test Sapphire's intentions anymore but he still worried about her with his daughter.

Ryan sighed as he got up. "I'll go check on the package that has arrived. If anyone gets majorly injured call for me" He disappeared in a flash of light and went to the clone
Gavon nods his head. None of them get up but now even further to another God's presence. Since it was apart of their training. "Hello Ryan."

He nodded. "Gavon. I'm here for Blue. And to make sure this psychopath doesn't run off with my experiments."

Morpheus grumbled. "Yeah yeah yeah where are my toys?! Shooow meeee!!!"

"I'm warning you, I will kill it," Alice said, getting as far away from the evil demon as she could, "And then you'll have a dead little Phillip."

Dante after seeing the previous was bored, but continued to watch for now to see what he would be up against. "This fight is already better than the last one."

Ameythyst said:
"I'm warning you, I will kill it," Alice said, getting as far away from the evil demon as she could, "And then you'll have a dead little Phillip."
Both he and the bird looked at her sadly. Puriel just shook his head. "You'd kill wittle Phillip? But he's so adorable! Look at the eyes"

Ameythyst said:
( Do it... bring us chicken. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded. "Gavon. I'm here for Blue. And to make sure this psychopath doesn't run off with my experiments."
Morpheus grumbled. "Yeah yeah yeah where are my toys?! Shooow meeee!!!"
Blue nods his head. "I would be happy to accompany you. We have caught these ourselves for you." They didn't get up yet since Morpheus hasn't said to.

Once Morpheus says this they all pull out a remote control to make the wheels under the cages roll the way they want them to. They roll down the plank and reveal for apocalyptic monsters. One was half wolf half flame spirit. The second was half dragon half kraken. The third was half golem half Griffin. The fourth was half serpent half war elephant.

"Your "wittle Phillip" has the eyes of monster. And if wittle Phillip isn't taken far far away from me, I'll kill him right in front of you, and then I'll kill you." She said

The drill bore into Rachel left arm. The top was flat but it still had friction. She there down one of her shield. Seeing her injured Manda grabbed Raxhel in his mouth and dug to the surface. He left her go and shunk back down and coiled around her wound slowing the bleeding. Her arm was torn to shreds she had to sacrifice it to save Manda. "Dad..." she coughed up blood and passed out.

Tazmodo said:
The drill bore into Rachel left arm. The top was flat but it still had friction. She there down one of her shield. Seeing her injured Manda grabbed Raxhel in his mouth and dug to the surface. He left her go and shunk back down and coiled around her wound slowing the bleeding. Her arm was torn to shreds she had to sacrifice it to save Manda. "Dad..." she coughed up blood and passed out.
Diana knew Ryan wasn't here so she decided to stand up and rush to the field. She has restoration magic envelop both Manda and Rachel to heal their wounds.

Ruby and Emerald finally stopped drilling. The crystals broke off as well. Ruby's forehead was bleeding and she had bruises all along her body. Her femur may have been dislocated. While Emerald's wing seemed to be out of its socket. They were stuck underground until Sapphire was able to heal their wounds.

Ruby was yelling in pain due to her wounds. "Calm down! I can't run the healing properly if you're freaking out. I'm going to need you two to help each other out so I can heal you. All apart of teamwork right?"

Ruby winches at this. She'd rather not use technique number three again unless she really had to. She tries to blink back tears as she nods her head and makes her way to Emerald in the slightly spacious tunnel they ended up drilling through. Once she reaches him she collapses. Since she had to stay on one foot and had to lean on the tunnel wall. "Now what?"

"Alright. You're doing good. Ruby put your hand on Emerald's dislocated wing. Emerald grab Ruby's dislocated uuhh.... leg. Once you do, I want you both to push them back in so I can heal your wounds. I can't heal it now or else it'll stay that way."

Ruby's eyes widen at this. She can't believe this was about to happen. Sapphire was right but this was about to be extremely painful. She looks at Emerald whom nods his head in response. They both push the dislocated bones into their respective areas. Emerald roars and jerks away in pain. His roars drowning out Ruby's as she lays down on the ground rolling in pain as she clutches her leg. His roar was deafening. Her ears were ringing from it, almost bleeding.

"I think I can fix that too." Symbols started to appear on Ruby's skin and the murky darkness envelops Emerald. Their wounds start to heal but Sapphire couldn't heal them completely since she had to heal both of them. It would be much more easier with the restoration stone. Emerald's wing was fixed and so was Ruby's leg. They still has bruises but any large gashes were at least sealed up and weren't bleeding. Ruby dabs whatever blood is left on her forehead as she looks at Emerald. She was still shaking from the pain. "Feel pain together as a team."

Emerald nods his head once again in response as murky darkness rises around them. Only to have them appear from a crystal up above.

Diana had just finished with Rachel and Manda. "Ruby! Emerald!" Both names come out in a gasp as she rubs over and starts to heal the remaining wounds they have. Even though there weren't all too much. "You need to stop using technique number three. It's dangerous! Why not use one, two, or four. I see you've used five though."

Ruby and Emerald shake their heads as they stand up feeling a lot better now. They can still remember the pain though. "Nah, we wanted to experience something together. Right?" Ruby looks towards Emerald and nods his head in response. This time a slight chuckle comes out.

Ameythyst said:
"Your "wittle Phillip" has the eyes of monster. And if wittle Phillip isn't taken far far away from me, I'll kill him right in front of you, and then I'll kill you." She said
He sighed and the bird turned into a ball "So stern I'm saddened"

He clapped gleefully. "I want the dragon one and the wolf one! All of you, stand and I shall turn them into toys"

Ryan shook his head. "I will take the other two then and trap them until Luna is done and gives orders"

"Alright. It is time for the vote. Everyone, make a decision"

Ameythyst said:
Alice let out a sigh of relief, and relaxed. "That was evil. And cruel."
He shook his head and laid back, looking at her. "Was it? I mean I did spawn it. So it wouldn't have hurt you. You know that, right?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed and the bird turned into a ball "So stern I'm saddened"
He clapped gleefully. "I want the dragon one and the wolf one! All of you, stand and I shall turn them into toys"

Ryan shook his head. "I will take the other two then and trap them until Luna is done and gives orders"
Blake arrives just in time to see the ending. "I vote for the one that won the fight. Which happens to be Ruby from my classroom. I wonder who taught her to strategize like that. Maybe I should get a raise for this." Blake was looking at the headmaster.

Luna looks up at Morpheus for his decision. She wanted to go for Ruby due to just getting her powers and being able to do so much due to training with her beast. She even had techniques and communicated with it a lot. But Rachel had such amazing counters and used her abilities to gain advantages. There was also the parental bias.

William was impressed with Rachel being able to use eternal flames. She even had a good plan it was just Ruby's abilities were unexpected. "I vote Rachel."

Rikka was in love. She liked the way they all communicated with one another. She liked the way they used each other's abilities to their advantage. In this fight their beasts mattered to them. This is what she liked to see. She admired Ruby being in sync with her beast along with the techniques. Though she did have longer time to train with her beast than Rachel did. "I'm neutral." Rikka turns to the students. "Your opinions?"

The four graduates stand up and allow Morpheus to take the remote controls to those cages.

He snapped and the cages were gone. "Ill do it later i have business to take care of. Now, I need you four to quietly get this into Ryan's closed off medical room with NO ONE noticing. Ryan, lead them there. I will go deal with my toys" The clone disappeared. The real Morpheus was struggling. He wanted to vote for his daughter of course. The pain she felt was still scarred in his mind for a moment. He knew if Ruby kept continuing her secret would force itself to be exposed. Just look at what happened in the preliminary. "I vote for Rachel"

Decimus was taken aback by that decision. "Ruby was stronger though. I'm shock by that. I vote Ruby"

Angelica liked the crystals. They were pretty. But still didn't care yet

Damian shrugged. "Rachel."

The clone of Zaphkiel didn't make a choice

Isabella was listening when Sitri was explaining all of everything for awhile. She was too distracted to vote

Brooke liked Rachel's beast more alone. But chose not to vote.

Rebecca spoke up. "Rachel"

Daliah knew she was biased but didn't care. "Ruby"

Gaige sat there worried for Rachel. "I vote for Rachel of course she took a blow like that for her beast."

"I say Ruby although the ending was bad the rest was good. She fought well."

Eric said.

Dante stood up, "finally I was about to fall asleep sitting there for so long. Come on Rampage it's time to fight again."

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head and laid back, looking at her. "Was it? I mean I did spawn it. So it wouldn't have hurt you. You know that, right?"
Alice looked away, feeling embarrassed. "Uh, no."

Ameythyst said:
Alice looked away, feeling embarrassed. "Uh, no."
He laughed a bit. "Puriel and I. Our contract is simple. We share one mind soul and power, the mind part requiring permission. And in return I offer him and protect the institution of peace. Creating something to harm you would be unnecessary violence and disrupt peace without serving to protect it long term. That violates my contract. Unless necessary my creations won't harm you. Update, Ruby lost and Dante is up"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He snapped and the cages were gone. "Ill do it later i have business to take care of. Now, I need you four to quietly get this into Ryan's closed off medical room with NO ONE noticing. Ryan, lead them there. I will go deal with my toys" The clone disappeared. The real Morpheus was struggling. He wanted to vote for his daughter of course. The pain she felt was still scarred in his mind for a moment. He knew if Ruby kept continuing her secret would force itself to be exposed. Just look at what happened in the preliminary. "I vote for Rachel"
Decimus was taken aback by that decision. "Ruby was stronger though. I'm shock by that. I vote Ruby"

Angelica liked the crystals. They were pretty. But still didn't care yet

Damian shrugged. "Rachel."

The clone of Zaphkiel didn't make a choice

Isabella was listening when Sitri was explaining all of everything for awhile. She was too distracted to vote

Brooke liked Rachel's beast more alone. But chose not to vote.

Rebecca spoke up. "Rachel"

Daliah knew she was biased but didn't care. "Ruby"
Katie grins now. "I think it's time we went back to the academy!" Katie turns to Alexandra who controls one of the last two. "Ryan would your mind taking us to you room. For I fear this continent is far too large to wheel these things over to the academy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back