• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
"Why focus on them when you can have me with you at the moment. I'll let you have one if they have a spare." Luna starts to bury herself in him again.
Rikka seemed extremely nervous. "Well..... uuummm. I'll be right back!" With that Rikka gets up and heads off.
He hold her closer, near engulfing her. He was like an expensive fur coat around her.

Decimus sighed. "More children. That's what I need. Sigh... anything for Rikka." He kicked back and watched the fight kick back up

Ameythyst said:
"Huh?" Alice said. She had fallen asleep too, and was now rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
"I guess we both fell asleep. Ooo I love stories, did you dream? Personally I never do. It's a bit depressing" Puriel had flown off her head when she slept and came back to his without him even noticing. He looked around a bit then up. "Hmm..."

"I've had nightmares, does that count?" She had as she stretched her stiff muscles, popping a few joints in the process, "But tonight I did dream of anything."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He hold her closer, near engulfing her. He was like an expensive fur coat around her.
Decimus sighed. "More children. That's what I need. Sigh... anything for Rikka." He kicked back and watched the fight kick back up

"I guess we both fell asleep. Ooo I love stories, did you dream? Personally I never do. It's a bit depressing" Puriel had flown off her head when she slept and came back to his without him even noticing. He looked around a bit then up. "Hmm..."
Rikka goes to the bathroom and stares at herself in the mirror. How could she tell Decimus that she's not pregnant? He seemed excited for another child. Even if it sounded like a joke she wanted to believe he truly wanted one.

"Should I go to the castle to invite our guests? They seem to be arriving soon with precious cargo." Mumbles to Morpheus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameythyst said:
"I've had nightmares, does that count?" She had as she stretched her stiff muscles, popping a few joints in the process, "But tonight I did dream of anything."
He yawned, still speaking. "Well thats good. Mm. It's better to have no dream than to have a nightmare. I'm not well equip to handle those types of situations"

Light said:
Rikka goes to the bathroom and stares at herself in the mirror. How could she tell Decimus that she's not pregnant? He seemed excited for another child. Even if it sounded like a joke she wanted to believe he truly wanted one.
"Should I go to the castle to invite our guests? They seem to be arriving soon with precious cargo." Mumbles to Morheus.
He groaned. "Ill send a clone. I don't want you to move yet. I promise to not turn it into a toy if there's only one" He sneezed to his left and the particulate mixed together and made a clone. "That's completely disgusting don't ever do that again." The clone left to go to the castle to greet our visitors

Jasper was starting to get tired of the fight, so he headed back to his dorm room.

"Hmm, yeah I guess so," Alice said, "Can you conjure up some food, I'm hungry." As if to prove her point, her stomach gave a growl.

Ameythyst said:
Jasper was starting to get tired of the fight, so he headed back to his dorm room.

"Hmm, yeah I guess so," Alice said, "Can you conjure up some food, I'm hungry." As if to prove her point, her stomach gave a growl.
A table appeared in the center of the room. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, milk, orange juice, and syrup on the table.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He yawned, still speaking. "Well thats good. Mm. It's better to have no dream than to have a nightmare. I'm not well equip to handle those types of situations"
He groaned. "Ill send a clone. I don't want you to move yet. I promise to not turn it into a toy if there's only one" He sneezed to his left and the particulate mixed together and made a clone. "That's completely disgusting don't ever do that again." The clone left to go to the castle to greet our visitors
Luna nods her head and continues to watch the battle.

Ruby lays down on the grass while Emerald stands in front of her head. Looking down to her while she raises her hands to play a game of patty cake. She seemed to be talking to him and Sapphire while they were playing this game. "So how many do you sense?" Ruby was speaking at a low tone.

"Well there seems to be at least four. They're reacting to us and probably Diana. They might also be reacting to another. You know the thing we felt when we were crossing the bridge. I wonder how they got here though."

Ruby nods her head and addresses Emerald. "Do you want to go check it out after we're done here? We could investigate or just train and hang out."

Emerald starts to speed up with the game of patty cake. They always speed up after a while of playing. "I think we should continue our training. If it has something to do with us, fate will bring it to us."

Ruby nods her head and starts to address Sapphire. "You okay with that?" Sapphire doesn't respond for a moment.
"Well he does have a point. Okay, but as long as we bring Diana. If something goes wrong she could be targeted. The least we could do for her medical assistance is protect her since she's a pacifist. Wait... why would I even need to say that?"

All three of them say it in unison. "Of course we'd bring Diana." Ruby started to laugh at this and stops playing patty cake. She couldn't believe they all just said that. She was starting to be heard by others. Emerald gives off a slight chuckle but doesn't laugh any further since he usually doesn't laugh in the first place. But it was still a start. "Okay." Ruby catches her breath and lays under Emerald's wing. "I'm going to take a nap. Sapphire do you mind watching the battle for me?"

"No problem. We could get some studying in anyways. Emerald you should get some rest too." Emerald nods his head to Sapphire's response as all three of them end up in the contract scape. Though Sapphire's attention is divided since she's watching the fight for Ruby.

Alice marvelled at the amount of food in front of her. She was expecting some cereal, not a feast. Her mouth practically watered at the sight. She grabbed a few pancakes and drizzled some syrup over it. She cut a little slice, and popped it into her mouth. "Oh, this is practically divine."

Ameythyst said:
Alice marvelled at the amount of food in front of her. She was expecting some cereal, not a feast. Her mouth practically watered at the sight. She grabbed a few pancakes and drizzled some syrup over it. She cut a little slice, and popped it into her mouth. "Oh, this is practically divine."
He tried to contain a smile but couldn't, "I am a minor god. I'd be upset if they weren't at least somewhat divine. I put pride into how much work it takes to make this food. I slaved over a hot stove for hours! Or something like that"

Drumonkey said:
Fahy held onto Somnus and told him it would be ok as Somnus continued to try to flap his multiple wings and keep them airborne before shooting a solarbeam at the water hoping to pierce the water.
They plunged into the water. Kaylee and and Mercury moved at extreme speeds. In unison they attacked Fahy. After a series of punching and kick. They kick Fahy into Somnus and up out of the water.

"Yes and I burned thousands upon thousands of trees to create my ashes. I almost got arrested, apparently it's endangerment of wildlife," She said, taking a sip of milk in between bites.

Fahy was badly injured from the beating and Somnus held Fahy in his arms flapping his wings keeping them airborne and using the light to begin healing Fahy but Fahy stood up and slowly climbed onto his back checking to see if he was ok or not then Fahy looked at Somnus and said in a low voice "All in buddy?" Somnus nodded and they dove at Kaylee and Mercury hoping to at least cause some damage as Somnus launched a solarbeam at them.

Kaylee and Mercury looked up at him confused the saw the solar beam. A pillar of water shot up to counter act it. It was deadlocked at the center. The two jumped out of the water and blasted Fahy off with water. He was pulled down to the bottom. Kaylee and Mercury each hand a foot on his chest. An oxygen bubble was around his head. It will only last a minute.

Somnus spun and dove into the water and sank quickly and used his tail to hit mercury while a paw hit Kaylee and Somnus gripped Fahy and began to swim to the surface.

The water instantly pulled them down. They each had a bubble the would last less then minute. More pressure was added forcing the oxygen out of their lungs making them breath. "All you have to do is give up."

Ameythyst said:
"Yes and I burned thousands upon thousands of trees to create my ashes. I almost got arrested, apparently it's endangerment of wildlife," She said, taking a sip of milk in between bites.
He swayed his hands as he said. "Burn down thousands of acres and suddenly I labelled an arsonist ahhh. Now I can't be around open flames or Ill relapse ahhhhh. Tsk. Silly police and their rules"

Fahy shook his head and Somnus looked down at Fahy then combined their bubbles and began flapping furiously trying to get out not wanting Fahy to die.

The pressure double. "I won't let you die. After you pass out I'll pulled the water out of your lungs." The oxygen bubbles slowly shank. "Last chance do you give up?"

She gave a laugh, "Right, silly police and their rules. I mean, who honestly cares if I also ended up killing a few people in those fires? I even earned my self a nickname, Arsonist in Wonderland."

Somnus shoots a solar beam at them and continued to try until Fahy passed out then somnus cradled him to his chest.

The water drained from the arena. "This was fun." She pulled it out of their lungs and dried them off.

Ameythyst said:
She gave a laugh, "Right, silly police and their rules. I mean, who honestly cares if I also ended up killing a few people in those fires? I even earned my self a nickname, Arsonist in Wonderland."
"Arsonist in Wonderland... idk doesn't have a nice ring. Nicknames gotta be short and stick. Like JoJo the Biker. Or Skinny Tom. How's...... spark?"

Beleth stood and the clone Morpheus disappeared, his task no longer necessary. "Kaylee has progressed forward. But due to the amount of compassion between Fahy and his contract, as per Rikka's rules, Fahy has shown to have developed a strong bond with his contract. He also progresses forward. The last two contestants Rikka?" He sat

Somnus showed the most energy he had in a while by coiling around Fahy and growling lowly a ball of light charging in it's jaws until Fahy stood up and patted his paw "looks like we loose thanks for the fight." Somnus closes his jaws and lays down behind Fahy his tail wrapped loosely around Fahy's ankle

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Arsonist in Wonderland... idk doesn't have a nice ring. Nicknames gotta be short and stick. Like JoJo the Biker. Or Skinny Tom. How's...... spark?"

Beleth stood and the clone Morpheus disappeared, his task no longer necessary. "Kaylee has progressed forward. But due to the amount of compassion between Fahy and his contract, as per Rikka's rules, Fahy has shown to have developed a strong bond with his contract. He also progresses forward. The last two contestants Rikka?" He sat
"Ruby and Rachel!" Rikka manages to say as she finally gets back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back