• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Kaylee watched Mercury and screamed. They both fell into the water. He anger was rising and she was no longer holding back. They sat at the bottom healing and absorbing water. Kaylee fought the sleep dust. Slowly her tiredness faded away. "I'm glad I slept before the fight." Giant spears off water wrapped around the draggon and pulled it down soaking its wings. As it started to plummet Mercury and Kaylee waited for them to arrive. "Don't worry I won't let you drown. This water will be fine to breathe."

Light said:
Luna shrugs her shoulders. "Time will tell." She was happier since he kissed her on the head.
Rikka turns her head to Decimus after she sees Morpheus and Luna acting this way in public which is shocking due to Luna's pride. She was slightly jealous. She gives Decimus her best puppy dog eyes.
Decimus looked at her, confused, then to Morpheus. He nodded in understanding and grabbed Rikka's face in his strong yet gentle way, kissing her

Morpheus licked his cheek. He couldn't very well do that given circumstances. Decimus was playing dirty. He looked around to Luna and kissed her nose, getting her attention, then kissed her.

Alice stayed silent, taking in his words. "Ashes are quite a strange thing, don't you think?" She said, and broke down the ash tree she had created earlier. "Something had to die, be burnt to a crisp, for these ashes to exist. Something which had a purpose, whether it was a shirt who kept someone warm, or a tree which was a home for many animals. They were created out of destruction, chaos. Ashes aren't created out of rainbows and sunshine. They're here because something awful and terrible happened. And I think ashes also show that nothing goes away without leaving something behind. Everything leaves their on mark on this world, whether its in the form of ashes or in the form of emotions," She began to swirl the ash around, and started to change their form, "But ashes aren't entirely ugly. They can still do something great. The ashes of the tree can go back and nurture the soil in which it resided in, paving the way for something much greater to come along. The beautiful new tree couldn't have existed without the old tree dying." As she finished saying this, she completed her sculpture, which was another ash tree, much bigger and more beautiful than the previous one.

(*Does the Charlie Charlie challenge on the Darkness*)

'Are you there...?' The voice called. 'Leave me alone...' 'SHUSH AND LISTEN TO ME...There is something coming....something dangerous...' 'I said...LEAVE ME ALONE...'

Ameythyst said:
Alice stayed silent, taking in his words. "Ashes are quite a strange thing, don't you think?" She said, and broke down the ash tree she had created earlier. "Something had to die, be burnt to a crisp, for these ashes to exist. Something which had a purpose, whether it was a shirt who kept someone warm, or a tree which was a home for many animals. They were created out of destruction, chaos. Ashes aren't created out of rainbows and sunshine. They're here because something awful and terrible happened. And I think ashes also show that nothing goes away without leaving something behind. Everything leaves their on mark on this world, whether its in the form of ashes or in the form of emotions," She began to swirl the ash around, and started to change their form, "But ashes aren't entirely ugly. They can still do something great. The ashes of the tree can go back and nurture the soil in which it resided in, paving the way for something much greater to come along. The beautiful new tree couldn't have existed without the old tree dying." As she finished saying this, she completed her sculpture, which was another ash tree, much bigger and more beautiful than the previous one.
He looked over and watched. "Isn't the cycle of life wonderful? Can I be the item burned to create the ashes?" He stopped a moment. "Wow that sounded dark. I didn't actually think that one through. But it sounds noble. I like noble."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus looked at her, confused, then to Morpheus. He nodded in understanding and grabbed Rikka's face in his strong yet gentle way, kissing her
Morpheus licked his cheek. He couldn't very well do that given circumstances. Decimus was playing dirty. He looked around to Luna and kissed her nose, getting her attention, then kissed her.
Rikka seemed to melt into this kiss. Her usual frosty aura seemed to grow slightly warmer. As if the ice in her heart was beginning to thaw due to this passionate kiss.

Luna leans into the kiss but slowly breaks away. She keeps her forehead on his and keeps a hand on his cheek. She starts to whisper to him. "Morpheus.... you know I feel slightly insecure about this. I mean... I'm usually busy and haven't had a lot of practice with kissing even in my past life. What if I'm not good enough to present this in public." Luna stares into his eyes with her own. As if they were searching for hope. They way she looked into his eyes made the previous rumors about them false. It was as if her eyes grew more red with the more compassion she felt. Instead of getting red due to the blood of her enemies filling them. She didn't want to admit it but she wanted Morpheus to tell her how much she meant to him even now in front of others. Since she thinks her job is making him lose his love for her. This rare feeling was practically flying off of Luna.

He could feel her warming and slowly broke away. "I love you" It was a little hard. He rarely said it without reason. But she wanted him to open up more so he would try

He was shocked a bit, she never really talked so... openly with him. He was distracted a bit and a little water started to pour in. He focused. "Luna you are perfect. Good and bad. In and out. No matter what, you are always perfect, beautiful, and mine. And if you're so worried you're not good enough, which you are by the way, very much so; then let's practice now"

"Yes and no. I don't believe in pointless self sacrifice. I believe in a self sacrifice that will service the greater good. I will only give my life for the further development of one that is worthwhile. I am too much. My life has mild purpose. I would gladly give it away for someone who is worth it. But I wont throw it away. Makes sense?"

Rachel cuddled with the Zaphkiel she was with. For all she knew this was the real one and was with her. She didn't dare sleep again.

"Hmm," Alice said, thinking it over, "Yes it does. I personally wouldn't sacrifice my life for the greater good. I don't care for the greater good, I care for me. I would only sacrifice my life for someone who I loved, which at the moment is no one. So you won't be seeing any sacrifice from me anytime soon." She give a humourless laugh at this. "So, I believe you told me earlier that you'd be telling me a story about yourself. I still don't really know anything about you, you know."

He looked at her. "You're kind of dark ya know? It's intriguing. A life story you ask? Want to know about the time I accidentally burned the castle down or the reason I listen to music to block out everyone elses thoughts?"

Alice tilted her head and looked at him, "Me? Dark? Why in the world would you ever think that?" She said, her voiced heavily laced with sarcasm. She wondered which she choose, burning a castle, or blocking people out. "I'd love to hear both, I got plenty of time."

Ameythyst said:
Alice tilted her head and looked at him, "Me? Dark? Why in the world would you ever think that?" She said, her voiced heavily laced with sarcasm. She wondered which she choose, burning a castle, or blocking people out. "I'd love to hear both, I got plenty of time."
He chuckled. "Sarcasm now? Is that where we've gotten in our friendship? Well then. I'm totally happy that you let my tacos get cold. I slaved over a hot stove to make those. But sure Ill do both. Since one is deep and emotional and the other funny situation, ill let you pick which I tell first. But before I do, I expect two stories from you. One deep and one funny"

Alice laughed at the thought of him trying to cook tacos. "Alright, I'll tell you two life stories. Well, let's start with the castle, I'm particularly interested in that one."

He sat up and Puriel landed on Alice's head. "Ah the fun one! Okay so I was of course playing around with my power because I'm a hardheaded 11 year old. So I was running down the halls with fire because why not right? So I ended up tripping and the fire flew. Well my mother likes expensive curtains. Up in moments. So like I had one of two options. Get help or handle it. I chose handle it. So I remembered my father cooking one time so I ran out and got the liquid he poured on the fire. Little did I know the liquid was gas to BOOST fire. I was young and like the fire started to go out when he did it so I'm like oh this is perfect. Anyways I pour the fluid an the flames erupt and spread all over the room. But I'm still calm. I got this. It's a castle so no smoke detectors. So I run out and come back with explosives. I thought it would be a good idea to just blow the room up. If the room is gone, no fire. Cant have a forest fire if there isn't any forest right? So I light the fuse and toss it. And it works. The floor collapses and I fall a few stories down as fire is now spreading through more rooms and like I ended up covered in soot and it was just all bad. Long story short mother and father handled it and I was in much trouble."

Alice was dying of laughter by the time Zaphkiel had finished. Her eyes had starting to tear up by the time she began to calm down. "What kind of idiot child were you? You must have been a special kind of stupid."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He could feel her warming and slowly broke away. "I love you" It was a little hard. He rarely said it without reason. But she wanted him to open up more so he would try
He was shocked a bit, she never really talked so... openly with him. He was distracted a bit and a little water started to pour in. He focused. "Luna you are perfect. Good and bad. In and out. No matter what, you are always perfect, beautiful, and mine. And if you're so worried you're not good enough, which you are by the way, very much so; then let's practice now"

"Yes and no. I don't believe in pointless self sacrifice. I believe in a self sacrifice that will service the greater good. I will only give my life for the further development of one that is worthwhile. I am too much. My life has mild purpose. I would gladly give it away for someone who is worth it. But I wont throw it away. Makes sense?"
Rikka's eyes lit up at the words. "Aaawww! Decimus! I love you too!" Rikka smiles and buried her head into his chest. "I'd marry you all over again. Then we could get more beasts to take care of! Oh! Then we could have more kids. I bet Daliah and Isabella would be happy with that."

Luna smiles at this and calms down. For once, she decided to let her guard down since she felt protected in his arms. If it were possible. She would be dead at this moment due to her heart melting. She leans up and plants a kiss on Morpheus's lips. She wasn't going to give up on him, nor was he going to give up on her. She would spend her immortal life with him. Which was slowly seeming more ideal than her dream itself.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Meet my father. Trust me. I get it from him. Now.... for the other. Whew. You know the saying, be careful of what you look for you may just find it? So..." He stopped and opened his hand, a cup of water appearing. He sipped it and continued. "I was with this girl. It was before I really had a grasp of telepathy. Well I really don't. I just accidentally made it stronger. We'll get there. Anyways I was dating. I know shocker I dont seem the type. She and I hit it off, we seemed great. I couldn't see into her mind at that point in my life. I could only hear her thoughts. And there seemed to be a bit of.... secret in her mind now. I pushed it off over and over but eventually it got too much. So I looked into it. And I found out that she was cheating. With one of what I thought was a close friend. But I didn't say anything. I pretended I didn't know. I dont know why. I just did. Until one day I decided to look into her one day when she cancelled our plans last minute. I forced and I expanded my possible horizon from the castle and I found her. At his house. Fucking. But I couldn't turn it off. For 45 or so minutes I was forced to sit there and listen to the sounds of my girlfriend moaning and screaming my friend's name. Until I just listened to music. I turned it up louder and louder until I could hear nothing. And it worked. I could hear no one else. Needless to say I of course broke it off with both of them, and everyone really. But because I used to almost always have the music on, I was forced to make my telepathy stronger and more focused to be able to hear that person's mind I'm talking to. So I knew what they were saying. For a long time after that experience I never had my music off. I was so terrified of hearing everyone's thoughts ever again. I always expected to turn them off and hear them again, continuing where it left off. Situation arose where I was forced to stop and I learned that was not the case and I learned to expand and condense the radius of transmission at whim and whatnot but I just feel more comfortable with them on anyways. Just in case." He was staring at the tree the entire time. He took another drink and the cup was gone. "So! Your funny story time"

He bit his lip not to laugh. He loved when she was so unrealistic in her dreams. "We'll see alright honey?" He held her closer and shook his head

He kissed her back, a little surprised. But nevertheless accepting it. "Well... aren't you just so adorable cutie. What's causing this?" He very well knew. But he wanted to hear her say it

Jack had enougj of the others. It was bad enough after ask these years not a single one of them bothered to talk to him. Even wise they called him a traitor but there Decimus is with Rikkia. Hey got up and walked away.

'Yes ....it is coming.....' It said to Carter while he was still speaking the 'Old Forerunner Language', suddenly being released of his ' Mind lock' state, standing up and running off, trying to find the Headmaster. "Headmaster! Headmaster!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back