• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

When Puriel returned he sat on Zaphkiel's head. The boy disappeared, leaving a clone behind. He appeared outside the building to maintain her privacy and walked up and in through to her door and knocked

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee got bored waiting and decided to check on Alice. Kaylee knocked on her door. She made sure no one followed her and she was alone.
(Shes in an abandonned and different area away from everyone else and unknown to anyone it exists amymore js. You missed that from ladt night)

Alice had been curled up into a ball when she heard the knock on her door. She had no energy, since she had been using her power all day long, and hadn't eaten, seeing as these older rooms didn't have fridges in them. She didn't get up to open up the door, she was too exhausted to move, but instead turned the lock with her ashes.

Drumonkey said:
Connor spun his trident rapidly and backed away from the ice blasts the ice would hit his trident and fade as he backed away towards the water then Jake flew around up and then dived towards Connor swerving slightly to avoid the bullets.
Telieos and Willow had a precaution for this. Willow fires a beam of ice beside Connor to put a wall between himself and Jake. Just to delay the beast. While Telieos stopped firing so he could build up tension. To make it unknown about whom he would fire at the moment they moved. Willow does the same.

He could feel how drained she was and shook his head as he entered, holding tacos in one hand and a salad in the other. "I'm not sure if youre like a vegan or not. If not then I will feed it to Puriel. Or turn it into a stake." He sat down next to her. "You seem a bit tired. I can see why. I really like this tree. Mind of the little dragon sits on it instead of my head?"

Jake dives into the water as Lucas pops out the water breaking the wall and inhaling Connor before diving into the water a moment later Connor rose out the water on Jake's back shooting rocks at the duo.

Drumonkey said:
Jake dives into the water as Lucas pops out the water breaking the wall and inhaling Connor before diving into the water a moment later Connor rose out the water on Jake's back shooting rocks at the duo.
The rocks slam into Willow and and knocks Telieos off. She's now in her female form. "Hey! I was following what you were saying and you were supposed to dodge!" Telioes stands up and looks at the water then at Jake. Willow starts firing ice beams at them and Telieos seems shocked. Telieos didn't want to make it obvious that they've just contracted so she morphs into a shield for Willow to hide behind while she fires. Waiting for further instructions.

Alice stomach had let out a growl at the sight of the food. She shrugged as she reached for the salad from Zaphkiel, "I don't mind if he sits there, but he does look pretty comfortable right where he is. I'm also not a vegan, but I don't mind eating a salad."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee walked in. "Hey Alice are you ok?" She knelt down next to her.
(She's not in the regular dorms. She's in the abandoned dorms, which every had forgot even existed.)

He shrugged and Puriel didn't move. "Well the tacos are still here for you" Setting them down, gently of course, he stretched. "Won't beat around the bush. Still don't trust me? I mean I did send the dragon instead of just popping in"

Fahy uses his trident to block the ice and then holds up his hands. "We submit we do not want to fight." Jake landed next to him and rubbed against him slightly while Lucas rose out the water and nudged Connor before sinking underwater again.

"I have nothing more to show. We have a strong bond and don't need to get injured to prove that besides I wasn't after the prize to begin with."

Drumonkey said:
"I have nothing more to show. We have a strong bond and don't need to get injured to prove that besides I wasn't after the prize to begin with."
DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded. "Very well. Telieos wins this round! Rikka, pick the next"
Rikka raises an eyebrow at Connor's response. If she had her say she would have let him progress due to that answer. While Telieos failed to show any type of bond. It seemed like she was just following her beasts directions rather than working as a team. She decides not to argue about it. "Kaylee and Fahy."

Connor sits in the water on top of Lucas he patted Lucas and smiled at Jake "Good job you two Ii am proud."

Fahy stood up as Somnus laid behind him clearly sleeping "Let's begin."

Alice still wasn't sure if she trusted him, even though he gave her no reason to not. She had spent a lot of time thinking today, yet she still didn't know why she didn't trust him. But the question was, why was he so keen on earning her trust? She would have said this aloud, had she not been eating her food.

Ameythyst said:
Alice still wasn't sure if she trusted him, even though he gave her no reason to not. She had spent a lot of time thinking today, yet she still didn't know why she didn't trust him. But the question was, why was he so keen on earning her trust? She would have said this aloud, had she not been eating her food.
He of course heard her but he promised to not so he wouldn't, He waited until she finished to give a response. He grabbed one of the tacos to eat to at least make it less awkward.

When Alice had finished her food, she looked up at Zaphkiel, ready to talk now. But when she saw him, trying to eat the taco and balance a fluffy bird on his head at the same time, she started to laugh at the sight.

Ameythyst said:
When Alice had finished her food, she looked up at Zaphkiel, ready to talk now. But when she saw him, trying to eat the taco and balance a fluffy bird on his head at the same time, she started to laugh at the sight.
He held the taco to his mouth and stopped, trying not to laugh at what he saw through her mind. "What's so funny? Did you want the taco?" He offered it to her. Puriel stood and walked in a circle before sitting down.

"I'll take it it later. I actually have a question for you," Alice said, her voice turning serious, "Why is it that you want me to trust you so bad? You know, most people only want people to trust them that bad when they have the intention of breaking it."

Ameythyst said:
"I'll take it it later. I actually have a question for you," Alice said, her voice turning serious, "Why is it that you want me to trust you so bad? You know, most people only want people to trust them that bad when they have the intention of breaking it."
"Honestly I want you to trust me because I believe you have no reason not to. I came here to show you that. From this moment on I wont push the topic. I came to show you that even though you cut me and feared us and left, I still came to check on you. If you still feel you can't trust me then I won't push. Trust can not be forced. That is when it's false. It must be a mutual thing of growth and understanding. But for one reluctant to trust, the other must always make the first step. And only step when absolutely necessary. For only a predator with the intent to kill continues to step forward to their victim. Such as a lion. It stalks its pray, slowly stepping forward before it pounces. I have no intention to go forward unless I absolutely have to. This was my step and now it's your move."

Alice was surprised at the wisdom in Zaphkiel's words. Everything he said said was right, and his words sucked the doubt and fear right out her. She didn't have anything to fear. Even though he could literally hear everything that went through her mind, she didn't fear it so much. "All right," She said in a soft voice, "I trust you."

He smiled. "And I'll show you that I wont betray it." He put Puriel on her head. But he just flew back over. "He just doesn't like to leave my head. Hmm... Anyways, are you ready to go back yet or do you still need a minute? You're missing the tournament. I left a clone to see through and it appears I missed the 2nd fight and the third is starting soon. But if you still need some time I wont rush you."

Alice just shook her head. "No, I'm going to stay here. I don't think I ready to be around other people right now," Alice sighed. "And I'm sure not many people want me to be there right now either," Thinking of Ruby as she said this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back