• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Jasper just give him a smile. "It's not that hard to figure out, you're barely able to keep him contained. Plus while it may not seem like it, but I've got the nose," He tapped his nose as he said that.

"That bit of information is for me to know, and for you to find out," Jasper said as he turned to the battle at hand, "By the way, do you anything about a girl named Alice?" Jasper hadn't noticed her anywhere, and wanted to check up on her as discretely as he could.

Rampage see's Dante getting whipped around by the chain so Rampage runs and bites the chain in two, releasing Dante causing him to fly into the wall. "Ugh well that didn't feel to good, but thank you." Dante got up and shaked off the dirt that was on him as his wounds heal. "Alright Rampage I think it's time we end this!" "With pleasure!" Rampage yelled. "Alright let's use what we picked up while at the mountain." Rampage knew what Dante was talking about, Rampage threw up a giant chuck of rock and held it in his mouth. "Now light it up!" Rampage then used his fire breath to heat up the Boulder to the point of being the same heat as a meteor. "Now for the toss up." Rampage spit the rock into the air and Dante caught midair and kicked it at Reed and Adalinda. Dante then landed on Rampages head and the chains wrapped around his arms glowed red from the heat of the Boulder, burning Dantes' arms and his eyes began to glow red.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He didn't look at her, still focused on the battle, but pulled her on his lap. "I can still always hear your thoughts. Don't forget." There was a chuckle "Don't let your pride keep us apart cutie" He held her hand while all the while still kind of wanting one of them to die. They would make a great toy
Fariella trailed her finger on their hands together. "Yeah..."
Luna smiles at this and relaxes into his body. She continues to watch the battles.

William looks at their hands and smiles. A sudden warmth comes up between them.

Horus almost growled, "Rumours say she's a vampire." He almost spat the word 'vampire'. His eyes flashed yellow when he spoke.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter decided to go watch the tournament, running off to (*Insert arena exactly location here*)
Telieos had just recently made a contract as well. He walks into the beast taming forest where the tournament is being held.

Reed watched the rock flying at him and sighed. "This will hurt." He used all his strength to move adalinda out of the way while the rock slammed into his back. He passed out. Adalinda shunk down and looked at him.

Connor called out to telios "Will you fight with us for the sake of the tournament?" Connor smiled and hope this kid would say yes he was avoiding fighting Fahy who had seemed to fade away into the trees. @Light

Rebecca grew out of the darkness and grabbed him, taking him to the stands. She had sent Chester to get a flower for him so he felt better but he wasn't back yet. She laid him down on the bench and waited for Chester and the next fight

"Why's that?" Jasper asked, keeping himself calm even though he could see the obvious disgust he had for her,"And what do you have against vampires?"

( Decision time! )

Drumonkey said:
Connor called out to telios "Will you fight with us for the sake of the tournament?" Connor smiled and hope this kid would say yes he was avoiding fighting Fahy who had seemed to fade away into the trees. @Light
Telieos looks at Connor and shrugs his shoulders. "Sure if the teachers allow it."

Tazmodo said:
Reed watched the rock flying at him and sighed. "This will hurt." He used all his strength to move adalinda out of the way while the rock slammed into his back. He passed out. Adalinda shunk down and looked at him.
( @AnthonyWrath )

Rikka has made her vote. Dante seemed to provide teamwork with Rampage. He seemed not only concerned for himself but also Rampage. While Reed and his teamwork seemed off. She notices the moment his beast swatted Dante into the direction of a pool of acid and Reed had to pull him out before he did. It seemed like they did their own thing at times and it just mostly about offense. She waited on the other teacher's opinions. "Students! Your opinions are?"

Luna didn't care too much about going into detial. Though she had almost the same thoughts as Rikka except more in depth. She was leaning more to Dante's side.

William was inspecting more of the battle than the bonds. He likes both of their skills so right now he wasn't on a side.

Dante looked to the stands and yelled," When he wakes up tell him that I thought it was a good fight and I respect his bravery." He then bows to him once more out respect and honor.

Horus studied him, "Nothing. I personally have nothing against them, he does." He looked at Jasper, "I guess you are one of them as well."

"Me? A vampire? No way. Just thinking of blood makes me want to vomit," Jasper faked a gag to prove his point, "What does your little wolf man got against those guys?"

Rebecca nodded. "Sure why not?"

Morpheus shrugged. "Dante is stronger. I like Dante"

Ryan opposed the others. "I like Dante too but... I'm going for Reed"

Angelica didn't care either way

Decimus liked Dante but was opposed to picking sides. So he stayed neutral

Damian didn't care either way

Zaphkiel was listening to music. He was only here to watch Rachel

Daliah believe in neutrality like her father

Isabella, who had shown up halfway, liked the way Rampage and Dante worked. "I liked Dante"

Brooke thought their battle could have been a bit better and lasted longer if Reed had moved. She knew he was fast enough to move and since he chose not to, "I choose Dante"

Fariella didn't really have an opinion. It wasnt enough to decide

Beleth waited for a response from everyone before he announced the final decision

Horus shook his head, "I'll take you to the dorms, she's not here so I assume she's in the dorms." He stood with a sigh.

Reed slowly sat up. "That hurt." He picked up Adalinda and looked for any injuries.

Kaylee was asleep waiting for her battle.

Rachel was leaning on Zaphkiel asleep.

Jack watched the fight and sighed. "I choose Dante."

Eric agreed with Brooke. "Dante."

Gaige didn't care she only wanted to see destruction.

Jasper instantly thought that it would just be a terrible idea if he went to go see Alice. She'd burn him to a crisp on sight. "Uh, no, I'm good. I just wanted to get some information on who she was. I heard a few students talking about someone named Alice."

Beleth stood and cleared his throat. "By popular majority, it appears Dante has won. Congratulations Enjoy. You move up. Rikka say the next fight"

Horus glanced at him, "You're a terrible liar." Horus sighed, "Whatever your business is with her, it's of no interest to me. I've not met her yet and you seem to know her." He grinned slightly, "You can introduce me."

Dante jumps off Rampage and goes to the stands to see Ryan to have him treat Ramapages wounds with him shrinking to a smaller size.

"Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about," Jasper lied through his teeth. While he could usually tell when people were lying, he could just never master that skill. "Why would you want to meet her anyway? Your wolf hates vampires, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back