• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Alice flinched when the girl touched her, surprised at the sudden contact. Suddenly her need for blood vanished, and her head felt perfectly clear. "Alice..." She replied warily, "Who are you anyway?"

"Ok that just kinda solved itself, I was just gonna offer some blood that got on me from this werewolf I met in the halls if you wanted that instead?"

She smiled and opened her arms. "Brooke silly. I'm Brooke. I'm going to be your new best friend"

Morpheus sighed in relief and fell back. That was just too intense for him to handle at once. "Thank fucking christ Zaphkiel."

Alice instantly stepped away from her. Best friend? No way. Alice was not up for that. As far as she knew, she never had any real friends, only those who were with her and those who were against her. Just because someone was on her side though in no way made them a friend. Who was this girl anyway, who basically came bargaining in, took away her madness, and then claimed to be her new best friend?

Baconhands said:
Horus sighed, "Are you going to tell me where they are, or are you just going to ask me some questions?" @Light
Rikka's gaze turned cold, extremely cold. She was growing very impatient with the way students were speaking towards her. She was a Goddess, she didn't need this. She was simply here for the Beasts and her daughter's. The temperature started to drop in the room. "Are you going to correct yourself and learn who you're talking to? Or do you want me to freeze you where you stand?" It sounded more like a threat than a question.

Ameythyst said:
Alice was too quick for Ruby, and had already made the cut, before being down and having her first taste of the princes blood.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke fluttered down and lightly put her hand on Alice's shoulder, sucking away her madness and lust. She spoke calmly to the girl. "Don't worry. It will be okay. My name is Brooke. Who are you?"
Zaphkiel didn't flinch at all but his wound healed pretty quickly. He held it nevertheless
AnthonyWrath said:
"Let's have her decide, which would you rather have the blood of a prince or the blood of a werewolf?"
Emerald flies off of Ruby's shoulder and grows to his full size. Both Ruby and Diana make their way towards him to leave. They had no reason to be there anymore. The fight was over and a set of people she didn't know arrived. She didn't know what to make out of the situation. She thought she could have befriended Alice but instead it wasn't even a sparring match. It was simply a way to fulfill a sick lust which would harm her. She didn't even want to look at Alice at the moment. It seemed like she couldn't trust males much at all due to her encounters. Now it seemed like she couldn't trust anyone but Diana, Zaphkiel, Emerald, and Sapphire the Meta Demon. Emerald spreads his wings and takes flight. To carry them to the snowy peak of the mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaphkiel spoke in her mind, trying to keep her secret, not intrude. "You can trust her. You can trust me. You can trust us. I know you don't believe that but I can show you. I can do whatever it takes to help you take that step." He was panting. He didn't realize he wasnt breathing through the whole ordeal. "I mean after all I did let you cut me. What more can you want, right?" There was a light chuckle. He was so flushed with fear and now relief he was ready to pass out. He looked over to his sister leaving, shaking his head to her thoughts. He looked back to Alice. "After this I won't speak in your mind unless absolutely necessary. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude. Just being private. My name is Zaphkiel, again. I do hope you can come to trust us more" With that he nodded and refused to speak in her mind like he promised unless necessary

Even after what Zaphkiel, there was no way she could trust them. At the moment, she didn't exactly trust herself. Sure, they had helped her, and she was grateful for that, but she had no idea what their true motives were. While they seemed nice enough, who knew what actually laid in their hearts. No, Alice couldn't risk getting close to people here. Why would she even trust someone who can speak in her head? Who knows what else he could do? Alice continued to back away, and beckoned Rueben to her.

@Light (39 degrees Celsius? That's really hot, like really hot.) Horus sighed, "My apologies, Rikka. It's been a long past couple of days and I've been slowly losing my mind. The Health and Medicinal studies teacher wants to experiment on me, that dragon wants me for a contract, it's just... been... demanding."

Ameythyst said:
Even after what Zaphkiel, there was no way she could trust them. At the moment, she didn't exactly trust herself. Sure, they had helped her, and she was grateful for that, but she had no idea what their true motives were. While they seemed nice enough, who knew what actually laid in their hearts. No, Alice couldn't risk getting close to people here. Why would she even trust someone who can speak in her head? Who knows what else he could do? Alice continued to back away, and beckoned Rueben to her.
Brooke held her hands up. "I can sense your fear. I understand completely. I am the daughter of Angelica and Eric. Of Madness and Death. I can sense emotion, feed off of madness, and predict death." She extended her hand. "I can also pass emotions like an open door. If you take my hand I can show you I mean no harm. You will be able to see into my mind, heart, and soul. Full access. It is impossible to lie or hide anything in that state of connection. You will be able to feel I only mean to be your friend" She didn't step to Alice. She didn't want to seem demanding

Baconhands said:
@Light (39 degrees Celsius? That's really hot, like really hot.) Horus sighed, "My apologies, Rikka. It's been a long past couple of days and I've been slowly losing my mind. The Health and Medicinal studies teacher wants to experiment on me, that dragon wants me for a contract, it's just... been... demanding."
( My bad. )

"Life would be easier if you'd just make the contract. He's a very helpful beast. Also tell Ryan he's not allowed to experiment on you. That'll tell him you're off limits and he won't try to experiment on you. Hopefully."

Horus shook his head, "I'll make a contract if I need it, but for now, I'm okay. Can you please tell me where they are?"

There was no way Alice was going to accept. She just wanted to get away from everyone. It seemed everytime she tried to be alone, she would find people who only created problems for her. No, Alice was done with this. Alice shook her head no, and clambered onto Rueben's back once he grew to his full-size. "Take me to the academy. Once we get there, I request that you leave me alone and go somewhere else," Alice said to him.

Baconhands said:
Horus shook his head, "I'll make a contract if I need it, but for now, I'm okay. Can you please tell me where they are?"
"Look I don't know. Try and check the mountains then. But it'll take a while to reach there. Maybe a couple hours on foot since the forest in between is vast. I really don't know."

Horus nodded, "Thank you." He turned to leave, opening the door and closing it gently behind him. He made his way through the corridor and outside and started heading into the forest, towards the mountains

Brooke smiled slightly and nodded. "I really hope you change your mind" Her wings expanded and she flew back to her dorm

Zaphkiel was more calm now. Puriel landed on his head and he nodded to Dante. "The tournament is today. I hope you're ready" He turned to the Academy and disappeared, going to his dorm

Baconhands said:
Horus nodded, "Thank you." He turned to leave, opening the door and closing it gently behind him. He made his way through the corridor and outside and started heading into the forest, towards the mountains
At the peak Ruby decides to speak with Diana about the truth. About her contract with Sapphire and their goal. They discuss the fact that Diana herself is a stone due to reactions Sapphire has been having but decide on not absorbing Diana. They left that choice up to Diana. For now they all fell asleep together under Emerald's wing.

Telieos was asleep in his dorm. He was in his male form and seemed to be knocked out. As if he'd sleep forever. Telieos was just that comfortable.

( Going to sleep... finally. )

Baconhands said:
(Good night) @Light
( You can still reply about your character reaching the mountain after some time and I'll reply when I wake up. Going to sleep after this so I won't see your response. )

When Alice finally reached the Academy, the first thing she did was send off Rueben. Alice decided she needs to be away from people for at least a day, and that she wouldn't be attending the tournament. She was exploring the school when she noticed an abandoned section, which she seemed to be the old dorms. "This is perfect, no one can possibly find me here." She choose a random room, locked the door behind her, and fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

(I'll finally be going to sleep now too. The sun has already come out again (' :) ) )

Walking through the forest, Horus felt unnerved; it felt like the trees were watching him, as if every chip in their bark was in their eye and when the wind whistled through their leaves it felt like they were whispering about him. Every oak had something different to say, he felt, but everyone of them spoke about the wolf. While he felt alone, he didn't truly feel it, Fenrir reminded him of that whenever he did. Yet Fenrir was being, surprisingly, quiet and complacent, as if subdued or asleep. This only further increased his anxiety; he'd to be out of this forest.

About an hour into his journey, Horus came across a small stream in the forest. It wasn't major but he stopped for a few moments to drink from it. It was cold, very cold, but this didn't seem to bother him. He continued until he reached the mountains a couple of hours later.

Connor was flying over the ocean then with a small tap on the back of his dragon, Jake did a barrel roll and dropped Connor off towards the ocean they were flying above. Connor didn't freak out in fact he had his hands closed and began to spin his trident as he turned so he was falling feet first, a little ways above the water his sea creature came out the water and caught him before sinking into the water. Connor waited a minute as he sank with Lucas until Lucas swam up revealing Connor's trident and Jake swooped by caught the trident and pulled Connor out the water into the air and flipped causing Connor to land on his back. "I think we are ready for this competition." Jake nodded as Lucas jumped out the water and shrank so that Connor could catch him and they flew back to the school walking calmly to beast taming class instead of their normal class.

Fahy woke up and looked at Somnus who opened an eye to look at him then nodded his head Fahy smiled and sat up "I am glad you agree that this should be interesting." Fahy got up and quickly dressed then left his room followed by Somnus. Fahy and Somnus were communicating in french as they walked into the beast taming class and saw Connor.

(I haz the Ninja Noob skillz)

Carter decided to skip H&M practice because he was still confused, walking around. "Damn this headache..." He said to himself, eventually finding the dormitory again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back