• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

(Does Horus know this? This is Horus' thought process, it's wrong that's what it is. Horus normally is willing to make a journey like that.)

She nodded. "Well enter me. What's the worst that could happen right? And if you fail then it's okay!"

Zaphkiel chuckled at her thoughts. Then Dante slammed the rock he was on to the ground. He appeared next to him. "No warning? Thanks. Now you do what you want I just wanted to get up here." He looked over to the flattened ball. "Im...pressive. Good job Tony" He looked to the girl shielded. Thats who was giving off the murderous vibes. He squinted at the shield and stood off to the side, Puriel back on his head

Baconhands said:
(Does Horus know this? This is Horus' thought process, it's wrong that's what it is. Horus normally is willing to make a journey like that.)
( Okay but it might take some time to travel through the forest to the mountains. )

(We'll see how it goes) Horus looked into the Beast Taming classroom. To his surprise, none of the students were in there and he sighed. He opened the door, looking for the teacher so he could ask them where'd they'd gone.

The fire had stopped and Alice dropped her shield. She didn't see any blood, but she did notice more people arriving. One was Dante, and the other she didn't recognise, although he did remind her of Ruby. More people, more blood. She wanted to cut them all upon and taste their blood one by one. But she couldn't and she also needed to stop this fight. The rational side of her knew that if she continued even though two more people had arrived would seem unusual. She warned Rueben to stop fighting, and turned to the new people. She had such a thirst for blood, she felt as if she was going mad. "Who are you?" Alice asked the unfamiliar one, trying to control herself.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She nodded. "Well enter me. What's the worst that could happen right? And if you fail then it's okay!"
Zaphkiel chuckled at her thoughts. Then Dante slammed the rock he was on to the ground. He appeared next to him. "No warning? Thanks. Now you do what you want I just wanted to get up here." He looked over to the flattened ball. "Im...pressive. Good job Tony" He looked to the girl shielded. Thats who was giving off the murderous vibes. He squinted at the shield and stood off to the side, Puriel back on his head
Ash shrugs his shoulders. It wouldn't hurt to try. "Alright." He extends his hand for her to take.

He could hear her thoughts. It was so cute. He walked forward as he split, Puriel landing on the real one's head. The clone went to her, arms extended. "If you want blood so bad go right ahead. I'm right here. But mind not attacking Ruby? She's kind of pretty and I dont wish to see that harmed"

Isabella clapped in glee and grabbed his hand. She didn't know what to expect but she cleared her mind and relaxed, accepting him. Sitri on the other hand knew. He knew what Ash was. He was eager

"Wow really looks like she's gone off the deep end doesn't it?" Dante said while stretching and putting his vest back on.

Ameythyst said:
The fire had stopped and Alice dropped her shield. She didn't see any blood, but she did notice more people arriving. One was Dante, and the other she didn't recognise, although he did remind her of Ruby. More people, more blood. She wanted to cut them all upon and taste their blood one by one. But she couldn't and she also needed to stop this fight. The rational side of her knew that if she continued even though two more people had arrived would seem unusual. She warned Rueben to stop fighting, and turned to the new people. She had such a thirst for blood, she felt as if she was going mad. "Who are you?" Alice asked the unfamiliar one, trying to control herself.
DizjayDeathPride said:
He could hear her thoughts. It was so cute. He walked forward as he split, Puriel landing on the real one's head. The clone went to her, arms extended. "If you want blood so bad go right ahead. I'm right here. But mind not attacking Ruby? She's kind of pretty and I dont wish to see that harmed"
Isabella clapped in glee and grabbed his hand. She didn't know what to expect but she cleared her mind and relaxed, accepting him. Sitri on the other hand knew. He knew what Ash was. He was eager
AnthonyWrath said:
"Wow really looks like she's gone off the deep end doesn't it?" Dante said while stretching and putting his vest back on.
Ruby had the crystals shatter. Once she noticed others arriving in the middle of their sparring match. Emerald made his way to Diana and flew her over to Ruby. He takes a smaller form and lands on her shoulder. She didn't understand why Zaphkiel was doing this. Diana takes Ruby's hand in a friendly manner. She was uncomfortable with the situation. She was restoring Ruby and Emerald through contact. So their exhaustion would fade away. Since they were both panting even if they didn't know it.

Ash ends up going inside Isabella. Carnage magic flows within her.

Baconhands said:
(We'll see how it goes) Horus looked into the Beast Taming classroom. To his surprise, none of the students were in there and he sighed. He opened the door, looking for the teacher so he could ask them where'd they'd gone.
Rikka had fallen asleep on her desk. She wakes up swiftly and stares at Horus after rubbing her eyes. "Yes?"

Horus chuckled slightly, "Don't get up." He glanced around, "I was hoping to watch my fellow students train but... they're not here."

Alice didn't mind where the blood came from. All she knew is that she needed it. If she didn't get any soon she would go completely insane. But she still had no idea who this guy was, plus she didn't want Ruby to think she's gone insane. "Who are you?" She asked, trying to herself calm and not pounce, "Why are you accusing me of wanting blood? I'm not a vampire."

Baconhands said:
Horus chuckled slightly, "Don't get up." He glanced around, "I was hoping to watch my fellow students train but... they're not here."
Rikka waves her hand. "Yeah they all left the academy to train. Are you participating in the event? I would like you to... that dragon you refused to contract seems fixated on contracting with you. It's all it can think about."

She felt it flow through her. She closed her eyes as Sitiri absorbed him. She opened them slowly and looked at her hands. "This is so cool! Ash it worked!" She pointed to the pillow and red magic flowed out and ate it. She giggled and tried to make it stop. By the time it did half his bed was gone. "Oops.. I'm sorry Ash... I didn't mean to..... are you mad at me?"

He put a finger over his lips and spoke in her mind, still stepping forward. "I am the prince of this continent, Zaphkiel. One of your fellow students. And potential friend. And through a lovely bloodline I have telepathy. I could hear your thoughts from miles away. Ruby is my friend. I wouldn't want her to die. But you are going a bit off the edge. Let me help you. I can near endlessly send clones to you. They can fill your desire. But please hurry. You're attracting the daughter of madness. That wouldn't be good for anyone, yes?"

Brooke wasn't too far away now. Just a bit closer She thought

DizjayDeathPride said:
She felt it flow through her. She closed her eyes as Sitiri absorbed him. She opened them slowly and looked at her hands. "This is so cool! Ash it worked!" She pointed to the pillow and red magic flowed out and ate it. She giggled and tried to make it stop. By the time it did half his bed was gone. "Oops.. I'm sorry Ash... I didn't mean to..... are you mad at me?"
He put a finger over his lips and spoke in her mind, still stepping forward. "I am the prince of this continent, Zaphkiel. One of your fellow students. And potential friend. And through a lovely bloodline I have telepathy. I could hear your thoughts from miles away. Ruby is my friend. I wouldn't want her to die. But you are going a bit off the edge. Let me help you. I can near endlessly send clones to you. They can fill your desire. But please hurry. You're attracting the daughter of madness. That wouldn't be good for anyone, yes?"

Brooke wasn't too far away now. Just a bit closer She thought
Ash didn't seem to answer since he wasn't exactly there anymore. He was now in the form of the stone. He was just power now. Until he was released.

Light said:
Rikka waves her hand. "Yeah they all left the academy to train. Are you participating in the event? I would like you to... that dragon you refused to contract seems fixated on contracting with you. It's all it can think about."
Horus sighed and shook his head, "Better for me to not be obliged to some dragon as well. You wouldn't know where they've gone would you?"

Alice immediately took a step back. And she never planned on killing Ruby, only tasting that sweet crimson blood of her. Beautiful, crimson blood. Such a beautiful colour, so intense. It demanded attention from all who saw it. She just wanted to see it, and taste its beauty. But she didn't want the blood of a clone. They were never as good as the real thing. She wanted the blood of someone special, someone powerful. Someone like Ruby, or Zaphkiel. She wondered, how would the blood of a prince be? She licked her lips at the thought of it. The thought of the power that ran through those veins of his was enough to send her thirst into overdrive.

She waited. "Please tell me youre not mad" Nothing "Ash?" Nothing. She sat down and waited. Maybe he was just kidding. He'd be back. Definitely. He's just upset at her for eating his bed. That's all. She knew it. He'd be back. He wouldn't leave her like everyone else. She knew it. She had to. "Ash.... you can come out now I'm done playing with your power I'm sorry okay? Really. I'll push my down and into here just.... don't give me the silent treatment........... Ash?" Nothing. She pulled her knees to her chest. She didn't know what was going on but he was inside of her. So he couldn't just... disappear. She just needed to give him time. Maybe he got lost?

Ameythyst said:
Alice immediately took a step back. And she never planned on killing Ruby, only tasting that sweet crimson blood of her. Beautiful, crimson blood. Such a beautiful colour, so intense. It demanded attention from all who saw it. She just wanted to see it, and taste its beauty. But she didn't want the blood of a clone. They were never as good as the real thing. She wanted the blood of someone special, someone powerful. Someone like Ruby, or Zaphkiel. She wondered, how would the blood of a prince be? She licked her lips at the thought of it. The thought of the power that ran through those veins of his was enough to send her thirst into overdrive.
He closed his eyes to this and picked Puriel up and handed him to Dante. "Watch him for me. Puriel don't move." He never opened his eyes as he stepped forward. If this is what he had to do to protect his sister he would. The clone disappeared as he walked through it, eyes closed. "Okay. Have my blood. Just please let her go" He thought about what Sapphire said, how Ruby never thought he cared. He knew she felt that way. This way he could show her different. He extended his arms, ready

"Geez if you want blood so badly I'll let you cut me, zaphkiel stop being stupid and let me do it." Dante said moving towards both Alice and zaphkiel

Alice licked her lips, she would get the joy of having the blood of a prince. She was uncomfortable with the amount of people there, but at this point she couldn't control her self. She grabbed her blade, pressing the cold blade against the skin of his forearm, ready to slice it open, but before she did she looked at him once more. Was he sure he wanted to let her cut him open? She knew it would be painful for him.

Ameythyst said:
Alice licked her lips, she would get the joy of having the blood of a prince. She was uncomfortable with the amount of people there, but at this point she couldn't control her self. She grabbed her blade, pressing the cold blade against the skin of his forearm, ready to slice it open, but before she did she looked at him once more. Was he sure he wanted to let her cut him open? She knew it would be painful for him.
"Step down Dante." He nodded to her, stepping closer. "I'm sure" His eyes never opened. He had never once experienced real pain. Only through clones. He didn't know what to expect. He spoke outloud to her again. "Please. Let me replace Ruby"

Brooke finally was so close and her mind cleared by Zaphkiel's honor. She admired honor. She had to hurry. She had to take the madness out of Alice. She flew as fast as she could now

Baconhands said:
Horus sighed and shook his head, "Better for me to not be obliged to some dragon as well. You wouldn't know where they've gone would you?"
"No I don't. Do you even know what a contract truly is?" Rikka stares at him and raises an eyebrow. "The dragon might be willing to take you."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She waited. "Please tell me youre not mad" Nothing "Ash?" Nothing. She sat down and waited. Maybe he was just kidding. He'd be back. Definitely. He's just upset at her for eating his bed. That's all. She knew it. He'd be back. He wouldn't leave her like everyone else. She knew it. She had to. "Ash.... you can come out now I'm done playing with your power I'm sorry okay? Really. I'll push my down and into here just.... don't give me the silent treatment........... Ash?" Nothing. She pulled her knees to her chest. She didn't know what was going on but he was inside of her. So he couldn't just... disappear. She just needed to give him time. Maybe he got lost?

He closed his eyes to this and picked Puriel up and handed him to Dante. "Watch him for me. Puriel don't move." He never opened his eyes as he stepped forward. If this is what he had to do to protect his sister he would. The clone disappeared as he walked through it, eyes closed. "Okay. Have my blood. Just please let her go" He thought about what Sapphire said, how Ruby never thought he cared. He knew she felt that way. This way he could show her different. He extended his arms, ready
Ameythyst said:
Ruby didn't get what was going on but she was more than concerned. She stepped forward as Sapphire was explaining the situation. She was about to open her mouth and speak up but Sapphire's words come out instead. Crystals rise in between them all. Separating them. "How about you all stop. Alice I'll be brutally honest. If you want to survive in the world we live in now. You'll have to learn how to save your blood lust for your real enemies. Incidents like these could end up getting someone killed. That someone could be yourself. All I ask if for you all to calm down." The crystal walls kept them encased and separated.

"Let's have her decide, which would you rather have the blood of a prince or the blood of a werewolf?"

Alice was too quick for Ruby, and had already made the cut, before being down and having her first taste of the princes blood.

Brooke fluttered down and lightly put her hand on Alice's shoulder, sucking away her madness and lust. She spoke calmly to the girl. "Don't worry. It will be okay. My name is Brooke. Who are you?"

Zaphkiel didn't flinch at all but his wound healed pretty quickly. He held it nevertheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back