• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Drumonkey said:
"You might have kicked my courage in the balls and helped turn me into a recluse for 2 days and write a book. In hindsight the book isn't too bad but still. Pretty bad but you know, Who can you rely on when interacting with people who can you trust?" Fahy shrugged and looked down still a little mad.
Ruby starts to get slightly angry as well. "You didn't have to take things to such an extreme level though!"

Tazmodo said:
Rachel smiled. "Ok you shall be my perfect soldier and listen to every command I say. Other then that you may have free will but never harm me or any others I see as an ally. Do you have any demands?"

(You know we one the first game)
"As long as I get to battle. It's okay." ( You can control it now. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Id like to know if you want to be friends with us! Mister Levi here and me. Oh and Sitri of course. We could work together and make a great team and friendship! What do you say?"

Ryan had a lot smiled and nodded. The wound started to pour actual blood. If you looked inside it would be an actual body. Muscle, tissue, meat. Everything.
The Dragon shakes its head. "I'd like to contract with the werewolf whom has previously rejected me."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looks at the beast and grins," so you like to fight do you."
The beast nods its head. "What are your demands for this contract?"

Baconhands said:
Horus looked at him with a harsh glare, "If I was, do you think you would still be alive?"
He laughed. "Of course I do! I'm a god silly boy. I am the son and replacement of Apollo. No merre vampire would kill me. Though it would be fun. I appreciate the threat. So is that a no to the experimentation?"

Horus held back a snarl and forced himself to ignore not only Fenrir's voice but also The Dragon's voice. Horus looked at him, accusation in his eyes, "You're a god, you should know what I am."

He chuckled. "Not at all. I do not care enough to keep updated on the influx of mortality. That's more sweet Angelica's speed. Or psychotic Morpheus." He had a slight smirk. "That's interesting nevertheless. You look so murderous"

He shrugged. "You seem a little upset. Is it because I offered to experiment on you? I apologize. Done bein angry? Need a refreshing beverage? No need to bow to little old me. I'm just the medic."

Horus did not enjoy his condescending manner and he turned to walk out of the classroom. He stopped before the door, looking back over his shoulder, his eyes flashing yellow for a moment, "I can assure you, I'm more interesting than a vampire."

"Good to hear, I like you. The conditions I have for the contract are that you stay with me as my companion and stay loyal to me, if you choose to be my beast them I shall give you all the fighting you could want whether with me or someone else. So what do you say." Dante said extending his arm.

Baconhands said:
Horus did not enjoy his condescending manner and he turned to walk out of the classroom. He stopped before the door, looking back over his shoulder, his eyes flashing yellow for a moment, "I can assure you, I'm more interesting than a vampire."
"I know. You have too much rage. I'll see you around Horus. You did well for today"

Horus turned away, "And you do not understand my situation to know that statement is wrong." He opened the door and left, heading back to his dorm. (gtg)

Alice was now completely, and utterly lost. She thought that it would be quite easy getting her last class to her dorm, but apparently not.

Rachel smiled. "That's good now let's go class is past over." She walked back with him. "Also you name shall be.... Manda." She walked to her dorm amd made him a place to sleep.

Kaylee was walking back to her dorm when she found Alice. She walked up to her. "Hey Alice. What are you doing?"

Rikka speaks on the intercom to grab all the students attention. "All those whom have contracts or intend to make one please report to the Beast Forest instead of your regular classes tomorrow. Students may also watch as well, since I shall hold a tournament to see who has formed the closest bond with their contract. Both you and your beast must fight side by side to show how much of a bond you've developed. The true winner of each battle are the ones who can either defeat the others or demonstrate the most progress in their contract. I hope you will all attend! By the way, the winner...." Rikka thought about her students and how some of them had different desires. "Gets any request of their choosing from the headmaster. Also a kiss from...." Rikka looks through her list of students. "Dante, Kaylee, Ruby, or Rachel. Since I know how you students are." She winks to nobody and cuts off the intercom. She threw in the kiss with Dante since he wouldn't want a kiss which would cause him to train so he could win. Which would cause his rival Carter to train with the thought that Dante is training just to get a kiss from Rachel and Ruby or to just impress Alice. Rachel would cause Zaphkiel to train to assist her in defending her honour which would get even the calm students riled up since he's a calm student himself. Ruby would get most of the males to train while it would get the females to train to either kiss her or defend their fellow women. While any request of their choice from the Headmaster should be enough for everyone to get pumped. She wasn't serious about the kiss, she didn't expect the students to take it seriously once it comes down to it.... hopefully. Rikka shrugs her shoulders as she walks out.

( @DizjayDeathPride @AnthonyWrath @Drumonkey @Tazmodo @Baconhands @Ameythyst @AtlasTheShapeless @AliceLiddell17 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Ruby starts to get slightly angry as well. "You didn't have to take things to such an extreme level though!"
"As long as I get to battle. It's okay." ( You can control it now. )

The Dragon shakes its head. "I'd like to contract with the werewolf whom has previously rejected me."

The beast nods its head. "What are your demands for this contract?"
"How was I supposed to know what to do?" Fahy looked her in the eye "you were my first and only friend then you freaked out and everyone and my father come out."

Drumonkey said:
"How was I supposed to know what to do?" Fahy looked her in the eye "you were my first and only friend then you freaked out and everyone and my father come out."
"Well friends don't grab each other aggressively and follow them once they try to put off the conversation." Ruby hears the message on the intercom. She simply freezes as if she knows this is the end for her.

Ameythyst said:
Alice simply shrugged her shoulders. "It would be more fun if I could fight, but I don't take beast taming."
( Then the floating voice in her head says. "Go to Rikka and show her how much you want to participate by simply asking to contract." )

A lightbulb flashed in Alice's head. "Uh, Kaylee, I'll talk to you later. There's something I want to do." She said, before rushing off to see Rikka.

Fahy shook his head "well you have me rage and that rage has helped free me from my shell. As for the friends part you made it clear we aren't, good luck with the competition." Fahy turned to go talk to Rikka he had been meaning to since his friend had died and he wanted a new friend this competition was just a coincidence.

Connor smiled and ran outside with his contracts in his arms he was going to train and well get to know them before he could in good faith ask them to fight for him.

Ameythyst said:
A lightbulb flashed in Alice's head. "Uh, Kaylee, I'll talk to you later. There's something I want to do." She said, before rushing off to see Rikka.
Drumonkey said:
Fahy shook his head "well you have me rage and that rage has helped free me from my shell. As for the friends part you made it clear we aren't, good luck with the competition." Fahy turned to go talk to Rikka he had been meaning to since his friend had died and he wanted a new friend this competition was just a coincidence.
Connor smiled and ran outside with his contracts in his arms he was going to train and well get to know them before he could in good faith ask them to fight for him.
Rikka was sitting in her office looking through the bracket papers. She still had the forest entrance open.

Ruby sighs and turns to Emerald whom simply nods his head in response. Ruby runs to Diana to go through the same procedure again. This time they fly to the bottom of the mountain to train while climbing up to the peak.

Alice had reached what she presumed what Rikka's office. She stood at the door way, then cleared her throat to get her attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back