• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Ruby was sparring with Emerald again. She was halfway up the mountain. Emerald swings his arms and causes a blast of razor wind to fly at Ruby. She reacts quickly, and has a wave of crystals rise and collide with the razor wind. Ruby dives to the side as the crystals shatter from the collision. She raises her hand and has the crystals in the air that were previously broken. Stop and turn to Emerald. They rocket towards him like bullets only to burst into even smaller fragments. Small specks of crystal were now scattered in the air. She makes it form a sphere of crystal around Emerald, taking him by surprise. Ruby has sharp pillars of crystal press on the sphere. Reading to puncture through if Emerald attempted to break it.

Emerald is freed from the sphere. "So how was it?" Ruby grins at her victory since Emerald decided to no longer fight. That was until a pack of large wolves approach Diana from behind. Ruby's sensory practice didn't exactly go to waste but it needed much more practice. She turns around and her crystal spheres and pillar shatter. Emerald catches on to her plan through the contract scape.

Emerald flaps his wings in a different way than usual which causes a blast of piercing air out. Ruby has shards of crystal raise into the path of the wind. There were crystals being guided towards the wolves through the wind. The crystals eventually hit Diana and the wolves along with wolves. The crystals form around Diana like armour instead of harming her. While the winds rip the wolves apart. Some try to escape but Emerald swoops in and picks both of the girls up. Ruby drops to one knee on his hand and keeps a hand down as well. She has crystals grow on the body parts touching Emerald's back to keep them anchored. Ruby tosses a crystal in front of Emerald. Who catches it in his mouth and crushes it in his jaws. He then fires a blast of air out of his mouth with the crystal fragments. Where the air hits, crystal formations appear. The blast hits a wolf and starts to rip it apart, only to encase it in crystal.

"Alright Emerald! Time for the next maneuver!" Ruby has crystals appear on the edges of his wings. Making Emerald dip down into a wolf and slice into it with its crystal covered wing. The crystals break off and Ruby has even more grow on his head in a horn fashion. Emerald rises into the air only to fly back down once again into the last wolf, he puts his wings and arms to his side's and starts to rapidly spin like a bullet. Emerald smashes into the last wolf with the crystal horn on his head and makes dirt rise into the air.

Ruby, Emerald, and Diana are sprawled out on the ground. "Yeah... That last technique needs work..." Ruby winches in pain afterwards.

"Agreed." Diana sits up and rubs her head. Preparing to heal them all with restoration magic. Once she does so, Emerald and Ruby continue their sparring as they climb up the mountain. This time Diana stays on Emerald's back.

Ameythyst said:
Alice shrugged."You're interesting. Every one else in here roar to show their power and might. But not you. You don't need to roar to show strength. That's interesting to me. And I won't tell you why you should contract with me. That's not really my place. It's also a bit pathetic," She rolled her eyes as she said this, before staring at beast again, "I'll let you find your own reasons to make a contract with me."
"I don't have any reason to contract with you. That doesn't mean I don't have a reason to try. You are unlike the rest. You patiently waited until I noticed you and spoke only when I asked you to. If you are interested in a contract, so be. It's inevitable... I might as well contract with the best of my choices so far. I demand a true partnership. One with both truth and ideals."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy followed Rikkas directions "I want to contract with the green one." (the second one I think)
The green beast seemed to be relaxing. Preparing to go to sleep. It seems to be a now or never moment for Fahy.

Carter open his eyes and get up, grabbing the rose with the note, he put it on his pocket, leaving the dormitory and going to Beast Taming class.

"Hello Rikka." He said, slowly stepping inside the room

Fahy sat next to the beast and looked at it "I want to make a contact with you. We can talk here or in your dreams as I respect sleep and a beings right to sleep. @Light

"I can work with that. I didn't expect anything less anyway," Alice said, "Do you have a name per chance? One who has lived as long as you already have a name."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter open his eyes and get up, grabbing the rose with the note, he put it on his pocket, leaving the dormitory and going to Beast Taming class.
"Hello Rikka." He said, slowly stepping inside the room
Rikka looks up at Carter. "Hello."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy sat next to the beast and looked at it "I want to make a contact with you. We can talk here or in your dreams as I respect sleep and a beings right to sleep. @Light
The beast looks up at Fahy. "A contract? Who are you?"

Ameythyst said:
"I can work with that. I didn't expect anything less anyway," Alice said, "Do you have a name per chance? One who has lived as long as you already have a name."
"Rikka has given me a name. Though it no longer matters now that I am contracted with you. What are your conditions for the contract?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Two things...first...can you tell me what do you know about 'the maze'?..." Carter said, leaning agaisnt the wall and looking up at Rikka
"The maze? Well... It's dangerous and most monsters there don't really like anything other than their own species. You shouldn't be in there. But there's nothing dangerous like the apocalyptic monsters in there."

"I expect you to not hold back when training and sparring with me. I also wont tolerate being treated as someone inferior to you, but at the same time, I am not your superior. I don't care too much for that," Alice said,"I also expect you to be the living hell out of anyone I consider an enemy. If I consider them as an enemy, you are to fight them without any restraint, and I will do the same to anyone you consider an enemy. Do you have any conditions?"

"My name is Fahy and I am child of Dru the sleep God. I want to make a contract with you so I can hear your stories and learn while growing stronger with you."

Ameythyst said:
"I expect you to not hold back when training and sparring with me. I also wont tolerate being treated as someone inferior to you, but at the same time, I am not your superior. I don't care too much for that," Alice said,"I also expect you to be the living hell out of anyone I consider an enemy. If I consider them as an enemy, you are to fight them without any restraint, and I will do the same to anyone you consider an enemy. Do you have any conditions?"
"I have already said mine and you agreed saying you expected no less. I agree to this contract. You may name me whatever you please." With that the Beast shrinks down to a small size.

( You control it now. )

Drumonkey said:
"My name is Fahy and I am child of Dru the sleep God. I want to make a contract with you so I can hear your stories and learn while growing stronger with you."
"Are you sure you'd like to experience this with me?"

Tazmodo said:
Reed saw the dragon with green eyes. He walked up and staired into them. "Hey."
The Dragon immediately rears back. Ready to attack him due to his approach. "What do you want?"

"Thank you...and the other thing...if you see Alice around...can you give this rose to her...?" Carter said, taking the note and the rose from his pocket, leaving it on the table in-front of Rikka and walking out of the classroom .

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Thank you...and the other thing...if you see Alice around...can you give this rose to her...?" Carter said, taking the note and the rose from his pocket, leaving it on the table in-front of Rikka and walking out of the classroom .
"Or you could give it to her yourself. What am I your errand girl?" Carter had already left though. She wasn't going to play messenger. The rose freezes up, Rikka continues to ignore it as she gets back to her work.

Teed sat done in a non threatening way. "I've come only to talk with you in hopes of a contract. I mean you no harm. So please."

"Okay, well then, let's begin training now," Alice said before remembering,"Oh, you still need a name right? How does Rueben sound?" I accept the name. Let us begin. Alice begin her way outside, and gave a quick thanks to Rikka as she passed her on her way out.

Dante goes back to Rikka." Hey I made a contract with a beast is it alright if I go train for the tournament with it now?"

Tazmodo said:
Teed sat done in a non threatening way. "I've come only to talk with you in hopes of a contract. I mean you no harm. So please."
The Dragon slightly calms down. "Who are you?"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante goes back to Rikka." Hey I made a contract with a beast is it alright if I go train for the tournament with it now?"
"Yes it is. Though you shouldn't be asking me, you should ask your beast if it's okay with it. Goodbye." Rikka gets back to her work.

Ameythyst said:
"Okay, well then, let's begin training now," Alice said before remembering,"Oh, you still need a name right? How does Rueben sound?" I accept the name. Let us begin. Alice begin her way outside, and gave a quick thanks to Rikka as she passed her on her way out.
Rikka calls out to Alice but sighs. She was going to give her the rose to get it off of her desk but she was already gone.

"My name is Reed what is yours?" He didn't move he didn't blink. He only watched the dragon and starred it in the eyes.

Alice had noticed a red rose on Rikka's desk, stopped as she reached the door way and said, "Don't you just love how the crimson colour of roses reminds you of fresh blood? Quite beautiful." Then left the room without another word.

"Well what do you say ready to train?" Looking down at the beast. The beast looked up at him and it said through telepathy," yes I'm ready if you're able to keep up with me." Dante nodded and began to walk out of the room and towards his training grounds. "You know what it's tiring having to hold you in my hand all the time, grow until you come to about the size of me." As soon as he said that the beast grew and they were on they're way.

Tazmodo said:
"My name is Reed what is yours?" He didn't move he didn't blink. He only watched the dragon and starred it in the eyes.
"I am currently nameless."

Ameythyst said:
Alice had noticed a red rose on Rikka's desk, stopped as she reached the door way and said, "Don't you just love how the crimson colour of roses reminds you of fresh blood? Quite beautiful." Then left the room without another word.
"Woah...." Rikka knew this tournament was going to be a good one.

Ameythyst said:
( If you're going to train you should go to the mountains and maybe run into Ruby, Emerald, and Daliah. I want to be friends with Alice. Only if you want to though. )

Zaphkiel finished training with Puriel. He figured there was no need to go too far. He could do it in increments. He had enough power as was. As he was walking back he saw a guy with a T-Rex. But that wasn't the interesting part. More so that he had never seen the guy before. So he walked up to him. Why not have more friends? When he got to him he said hi. "Hey. My name is Zaphkiel. You new here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back