• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"Well then. Let;s begin." He opened the wall that led to his medical room. "Your job is to assess the severity of his wounds and decide if he needs surgery or not and if he needs to be stitched or not. Do not fail or your test subject dies"

Angelica nodded. "You know the set up. Pick a species"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Yes, I would like to make a contract with you, but first I would like to get to know youa bit before we do."
"I demand a sparring partner and a companion."

Tazmodo said:
"Well how else would we fight together." She smiled.
"I shall form the contract with you."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy saw Ruby and backed to a wall and looked down edging past her "I... i am sorry.... I didn't see you... Sorry."
Ruby was awkward around Fahy as well. "Hey... I'm sorry about what happened before. I might have over reacted."

"You might have kicked my courage in the balls and helped turn me into a recluse for 2 days and write a book. In hindsight the book isn't too bad but still. Pretty bad but you know, Who can you rely on when interacting with people who can you trust?" Fahy shrugged and looked down still a little mad.

Baconhands said:
Horus grinned slightly, "No pressure then." He stepped into the room, examining the body before him carefully. (Can you describe the body for me?) @DizjayDeathPride
(Sorry playin beer pong. I made the last shot js.)

The ragdoll laid there, a wound on his left side, near the kidney. His right arm appeared to be twisted and the left knee looked out of place

Rachel smiled. "Ok you shall be my perfect soldier and listen to every command I say. Other then that you may have free will but never harm me or any others I see as an ally. Do you have any demands?"

(You know we one the first game)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh okay I can get you a bowl as soon as possible! And I want your powers and loyalty." The kracken shrank to a smaller size. She picked him up and held him while she walked. She looked up and saw the flying dragon. "Could I have two contracts? Hey mister blue dragon! Hi! I'm Isabella! Can we talk?"
The Dragon looks down at Isabella. "What is it?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Sorry playin beer pong. I made the last shot js.)
The ragdoll laid there, a wound on his left side, near the kidney. His right arm appeared to be twisted and the left knee looked out of place

(Good stuff)

Horus took it in quickly but he had only had one lesson. He spoke slowly, occasionally glancing at Ryan to confirm what he was saying was true, "Broken bones can always wait, we... need to look at that wound. Assess how severe it is."

Light said:
The Dragon looks down at Isabella. "What is it?"
"Id like to know if you want to be friends with us! Mister Levi here and me. Oh and Sitri of course. We could work together and make a great team and friendship! What do you say?"

Baconhands said:
(Good stuff)
Horus took it in quickly but he had only had one lesson. He spoke slowly, occasionally glancing at Ryan to confirm what he was saying was true, "Broken bones can always wait, we... need to look at that wound. Assess how severe it is."
Ryan had a lot smiled and nodded. The wound started to pour actual blood. If you looked inside it would be an actual body. Muscle, tissue, meat. Everything.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan had a lot smiled and nodded. The wound started to pour actual blood. If you looked inside it would be an actual body. Muscle, tissue, meat. Everything.
Horus looked at the wound as the blood began to pour out of it. The scent got to him and he took a shuddered breath, stopping for a moment. Fenrir spoke in his mind, Food, free food.

Ryan watched him not work, curiously. Morpheus had said there was a vampire girl here. Maybe there was also a male? He watched him, curiously. He had never done tests on a vampire. That would be facinating. Meanwhile the wound continued to pour. The patient was losing a lot of blood

Horus shook his head and cursed beneath his breath. He whispered harshly to himself, "Shut up, shut up, shut up." Glancing up, he studied Ryan for a moment, "Needle, thread, apply pressure until bleeding stops."

Carter quietly left the class and went back to the dorm, laying down and closing his eyes. 'Heh...what a great day...' 'Shut up' 'Hehe... you shut up....'

He looked at him then slowly broke into a smile. "Yep. He isn't bleeding enough to show severity too deep. More so just through the flesh just barely to the muscle. He will be fine. Now the rest of the body?"

Horus was clearly distracted by the scent of blood, he fought back a grin and the urge to simply bite the ragdoll. He looked at the rest of the ragdoll, noticing the odd positioning of the elbow and the knee. He spoke slowly, "Both of those... they don't look like breakages. Probably dislocations, which, as far as I know, will not truly cause any harm to him and can be dealt with later."

"Can you relocate it? Pop them back into place? Or is it too far gone?" The arm turned more human and fleshy, a purpleish color. The knee was still normal colored

Horus glanced up, "If I had more time to accurately examine it, I could give you a proper answer." His eye was caught by the blood that now seemed to sparkle. He stopped again as Fenrir tried to speak to him again. Horus turned away, "I'm sorry, I can't continue with this."

He smiled and clapped his hands together "i was wondering how long you could last! Are you a vampire? I would love to experiment on a vampire"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back