• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Dante looks at the beasts wondering on which one to choose. Then he locked eyes with the beast in the forest (pic 3), the moment he locked eyes with beast and felt something familiar in the beast. He goes up to the beast and greets it," hello my name is Dante."

Ameythyst said:
"Murder, missions, blood, injuries, power," Alice thought for a moment before saying the next one,"Fun."
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter stayed quiet, still looking down.
(Good 4 You m8)
( ......... You scare me. )

William simply stares at Alice. "Interesting." William starts to teach them about Battle formations and strategic values in the environment. "So leaves say you're fighting a Dragon. Where should you take the fight."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Isabella looked amazed. She went straight up to the water beast (pic 5) "Hey! My name is Isabella! How are you?"
It uses telepathy to speak with her. "I'm doing fine. How are you?"

Tazmodo said:
Rachel walked to the snake and sat down. "Hi I'm Rachel"
The snake bares it's fangs at her. "Hello Rachel, before I attack do you mind telling me why you are here? If it's a good reason I will not attack."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looks at the beasts wondering on which one to choose. Then he locked eyes with the beast in the forest (pic 3), the moment he locked eyes with beast and felt something familiar in the beast. He goes up to the beast and greets it," hello my name is Dante."
The beast looks at him and inspects him. It takes in his scent and stares him down.

She squealed lightly. "I'm doing great! Honestly I didn't think you'd actually talk to me... no one really does but it's okay. So I'd like to make a contract. Oh yeah I technically have one. His name is Sitri. But it's okay he only wants a place to stay. Is that okay with you? I'm sure you guys would be great friends. We'll all be great friends! I mean only if you want I dont want to be demanding.. I understand if it's a no..."

Horus looked on the Battle Strategies lesson with a sigh. He had nothing to do really and he thought this might interest him.

"Well, I remember saying that you can't fight indoors," Alice said remembering the conversation they had the day before," So I'd probably find a small cave. Which they can't crush, unlike a building, nor enter. Then I can attack from inside as much as I please."

(That's the goal!)

Connor was sitting in the courtyard deep in thought leaning against his dragon contract that was sleeping behind him. Connor's facial expression was that of someone thousands of miles away.

Fahy was wandering the halls nose in a book not really expecting to run into anyone but he had hope and his father told him hope is an important thing to have in life.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She squealed lightly. "I'm doing great! Honestly I didn't think you'd actually talk to me... no one really does but it's okay. So I'd like to make a contract. Oh yeah I technically have one. His name is Sitri. But it's okay he only wants a place to stay. Is that okay with you? I'm sure you guys would be great friends. We'll all be great friends! I mean only if you want I dont want to be demanding.. I understand if it's a no..."
"I demand being in the water for most of the day and food."

Baconhands said:
Horus looked on the Battle Strategies lesson with a sigh. He had nothing to do really and he thought this might interest him.
AtlasTheShapeless said:
"A 'small' place....use it as a trap or distraction, attack him from behind?" Carter said, looking up.
Ameythyst said:
"Well, I remember saying that you can't fight indoors," Alice said remembering the conversation they had the day before," So I'd probably find a small cave. Which they can't crush, unlike a building, nor enter. Then I can attack from inside as much as I please."
(That's the goal!)
William nods his head. "There you go. I was going to make you spar but it seems that your next class is now."

AnthonyWrath said:
"What's your name?" Dante asked the beast with a stern but slightly nervous tone.
At the moment I am nameless. Do you wish to contract with me?"

Tazmodo said:
Rachel stood. "Well I came for a contract in hopes we could fight together."
"Hmm.... if so I demand to fight as your partner."

Horus almost cursed but didn't mind; the lessons he had today weren't good. He'd missed two classes now, he might as well go to the third which was, in fact, Health and Medicinal studies.

"Oh okay I can get you a bowl as soon as possible! And I want your powers and loyalty." The kracken shrank to a smaller size. She picked him up and held him while she walked. She looked up and saw the flying dragon. "Could I have two contracts? Hey mister blue dragon! Hi! I'm Isabella! Can we talk?"

Drumonkey said:
Connor was sitting in the courtyard deep in thought leaning against his dragon contract that was sleeping behind him. Connor's facial expression was that of someone thousands of miles away.
Fahy was wandering the halls nose in a book not really expecting to run into anyone but he had hope and his father told him hope is an important thing to have in life.
Ruby was walking through the halls and bumps into Fahy.

"Yes, I would like to make a contract with you, but first I would like to get to know youa bit before we do."

Fahy saw Ruby and backed to a wall and looked down edging past her "I... i am sorry.... I didn't see you... Sorry."

Baconhands said:
Horus almost cursed but didn't mind; the lessons he had today weren't good. He'd missed two classes now, he might as well go to the third which was, in fact, Health and Medicinal studies.
Ryan looked at him. "Hello there. Are you ready for class?"

Angelica looked at him. "Oh hi again! Anything else you'd like to learn?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back