• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Jack sat down confused. "Where's Morpheus?"

Rachel sat down as well. "Don't you teacher team building? "

"Morpheus is busy and I am filling in. I don't think I have a class today... do i? Well that's okay. I'll check in a moment. And no I dont! The pretty lady teach team building." She looked at the list. "Oh... I do have a student... crappy. Ill be right back" She skipped out of the room and went to hers. "You! Mister! Come upstairs I'm teaching Mortal Conflict and Monster Studies today! Come on!" @AtlasTheShapeless She skipped back to Morpheus' room

Reed waited for her to come back and decoded to just go woth the flow.

"Wait where did he go?" Rachel asked as she left.

Eric was waiting for her when she came back. "I'll help too."

She tapped her chin. "I actually don't know much about those. I believe they were a very advanced species in the form of technology. They had an empire called the ecumene controlling many different planets in the milky way. Some tragedy happened that I dont quite know the specifics of and thus they are now extinct. So I guess they have no conflicts to handle"

Dante worked out all night and bathed in a nearby lake. When he looked at the time he realized he'd be a little bit late to class so he quickly grabbed his vest and chains and sprinted off to beast taming class

Alice had woken up quite late, and rushed to Weapon compatibility as fast as she could after changing into the proper attire.

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
(JUST SO NO ONE MESSES UP AGAIN TODAY IS A B DAY!)
Zaphkiel watched her; a mixture of amusement and surprise. In a few he would leave to go to class. Puriel sat on his head, pecking at his hair. His clone however ate pancakes with Rachel. "Sorry I'm not actually here. I'm busy training right now. But I didn't want to abandon you"

Brooke eventually went back to bed. She had remembered to feed Charles first though. So when she woke up that was the first thing she did. He was of course being a lazy mister but she didn't mind. She took him to the food area and got them both waffles. After that she went to her first class. Monster Studies

Rebecca woke up pretty early to see Reed gone. Gave her freedom of the room. She washed up and changed and all that and went to Chester. He was asleep yet somehow still eating the cabbage from last night though it was almost gone. She shook her head and took the little turtle out of the bowl and walked to her class, S-Class. She knew to be alert already walking in

Daliah noticed Ruby never returned. She looked over to her contract who was still asleep. She sank in the darkness and rose up in a town, grabbing a bird stool for him. She disappeared and came back up in her room. She put it up and grabbed her contract. She put the decent sized bird on her shoulder and went to Weapon Compatibility

Isabella got through many of the books since she never really needed to sleep. The knowledge just naturally stuck. She was learning a lot about how the demons operate and some weird language. Sitri taught her how to use this weird black darkness goop. She could use it to heal and slightly damage she saw. It was more of a defense than anything. However what mostly stood out was her demon's stone. Natural Disaster. She of course couldn't train that in her subconscious. So she had to go do it outside. But first she had to go to class, Spells

The five all had one thought simultaneously. "I need to train. I need to get stronger. And today I will do that"

Morpheus was intrigued more with Sapphire. He was listening of course to her and Zaphkiel's conversation. And his son seemed to believe her a bit more since the creature did. But he would still test them. He knew he had to.

Angelica was sitting in her chair, spinning, waiting for class

Damian, usual, class, paperwork

Decimus was in his classroom, thinking of a proper test for his students

Ryan was in his medical room, ready to teach

Fariella enjoyed her talks with William. It was a this point she grew attached to them, accustomed even. She sat in her class and waited, though why did she bother

The Headmaster looked out of his window as always, watching the courtyard
DizjayDeathPride said:
(JUST SO NO ONE MESSES UP AGAIN TODAY IS A B DAY!)
Zaphkiel watched her; a mixture of amusement and surprise. In a few he would leave to go to class. Puriel sat on his head, pecking at his hair. His clone however ate pancakes with Rachel. "Sorry I'm not actually here. I'm busy training right now. But I didn't want to abandon you"

Brooke eventually went back to bed. She had remembered to feed Charles first though. So when she woke up that was the first thing she did. He was of course being a lazy mister but she didn't mind. She took him to the food area and got them both waffles. After that she went to her first class. Monster Studies

Rebecca woke up pretty early to see Reed gone. Gave her freedom of the room. She washed up and changed and all that and went to Chester. He was asleep yet somehow still eating the cabbage from last night though it was almost gone. She shook her head and took the little turtle out of the bowl and walked to her class, S-Class. She knew to be alert already walking in

Daliah noticed Ruby never returned. She looked over to her contract who was still asleep. She sank in the darkness and rose up in a town, grabbing a bird stool for him. She disappeared and came back up in her room. She put it up and grabbed her contract. She put the decent sized bird on her shoulder and went to Weapon Compatibility

Isabella got through many of the books since she never really needed to sleep. The knowledge just naturally stuck. She was learning a lot about how the demons operate and some weird language. Sitri taught her how to use this weird black darkness goop. She could use it to heal and slightly damage she saw. It was more of a defense than anything. However what mostly stood out was her demon's stone. Natural Disaster. She of course couldn't train that in her subconscious. So she had to go do it outside. But first she had to go to class, Spells

The five all had one thought simultaneously. "I need to train. I need to get stronger. And today I will do that"

Morpheus was intrigued more with Sapphire. He was listening of course to her and Zaphkiel's conversation. And his son seemed to believe her a bit more since the creature did. But he would still test them. He knew he had to.

Angelica was sitting in her chair, spinning, waiting for class

Damian, usual, class, paperwork

Decimus was in his classroom, thinking of a proper test for his students

Ryan was in his medical room, ready to teach

Fariella enjoyed her talks with William. It was a this point she grew attached to them, accustomed even. She sat in her class and waited, though why did she bother

The Headmaster looked out of his window as always, watching the courtyard
Ruby got on Emerald after her training. She helped Diana climb on as well. "Alright, I'm going back. I know you can get your own way back!" With that Emerald flapped his wings and shot off the mountain. It covered the distance between the mountain and the academy easily. Which makes Ruby wonder what his top speed is.

Ruby and Diana make it back to their dorms and shower. Eventually going to.their classes. Diana waves her goodbyes then makes her way to her own respective classroom, Spells While Emerald takes a smaller form and flies with Ruby to Health and Medicinal Practice.

Telieos makes her way to Monster Studies.

Ash walks to Ability Conditioning.

Blake simply shows Rebecca the same video he showed Brooke.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Exactly...but...Forerunners are still alive...." Carter said. "I am one of the survivors...." He looked up , smiling.
"Really?! Thats so cool! How does it feel to be the last of your kind?"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante worked out all night and bathed in a nearby lake. When he looked at the time he realized he'd be a little bit late to class so he quickly grabbed his vest and chains and sprinted off to beast taming class
Rikka smiles when he walks into the class. She has the entrance to the forest open up. "Welcome!" She walks down the stairs to the forest. "You're going to contract a beast today. I hope you're ready."

Light said:
Ruby got on Emerald after her training. She helped Diana climb on as well. "Alright, I'm going back. I know you can get your own way back!" With that Emerald flapped his wings and shot off the mountain. It covered the distance between the mountain and the academy easily. Which makes Ruby wonder what his top speed is.
Ruby and Diana make it back to their dorms and shower. Eventually going to.their classes. Diana waves her goodbyes then makes her way to her own respective classroom, Spells While Emerald takes a smaller form and flies with Ruby to Health and Medicinal Practice.

Telieos makes her way to Monster Studies.

Ash walks to Ability Conditioning.

Blake simply shows Rebecca the same video he showed Brooke.
Decimus nodded to the kid. "Okay so you can eat anything correct? So I have come up with a specific task for you. Your job is to eat only the coloring on this vase and not the entire thing. This will require you to force control over its power. Can you handle that?" He tossed Ash the vase. "Get to it"

Ryan looked at her. "Ahh well if it isn't Ruby. Been awhile. How's the internal struggle coming along?" He leaned back in his chair. "Did you expel or come to accept?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter suddenly stopped smiling and lowered his head. "So you really want to know? It is horrible...." He said, having a serious tone in his voice.
"Really? Why is that? You have no responsibilities. No pressures to follow the rules and ideals of your species. You are ultimately free. Why is that bad?"

Fahy sighed as he left medical practice feeling like he had learned nothing and went to spells class sitting in the back of the class and waiting for class to start hoping to learn more even though he had missed class one day.

Connor walked into S-class training telling Jake to stay outside and go for a flight seeing how far he could get and back in an hour. Then Connor sat in the middle of the class waiting for his day to start.

When he opened his eyes, Horus was in control, in his human form. He glanced around, slightly worried, not quite knowing what had happened and how long had passed. He reached for his clothes, his right hand shaking violently while he did so. He swore beneath his breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back