• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Carter throwed the rose to the other bed and just sat there, thinking. 'Hey are you there?' He tried to contact the 'voice' again 'Yes?' 'Who are you?' 'The one who hides in the darknes...hehe....'

"Well that's very easy. I believe in neutrality unless I must join for the sake of loyalty. In response I am a telepath so I want us to be close to one mind and soul. Our thoughts, history, knowledge, and powers are shared and usable between both of us. But under the basis of we can not enter the other's mind forcefully. There must be consent in that area. Other than that our knowledge and power is shared freely. Do you agree?" The bird agreed and flew down to him to a more mild size. About the size of a common raven and laid on his head. He chuckled and walked further, looking for Rachel. "She is that way" His contract thought. "Oh... alright. Before that... do you have a name?" "Name me" "Oh... how's.. Puriel?" "I like it. You are welcome to use telepathy to speak with me at any time" "Very well" He walked forward

Carter reacher for a small piece of paper from his pocket and a pen, writing on it: From: Carter.

He then stand up and walk over to the other bed, leaving the nte right by the rose side and walking back to his bed, laying down and closing his eyes, falling asleep.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter reacher for a small piece of paper from his pocket and a pen, writing on it: From: Carter.
He then stand up and walk over to the other bed, leaving the nte right by the rose side and walking back to his bed, laying down and closing his eyes, falling asleep.
Ash walks back to his dorm and raises an eyebrow when he notices the rose.

Isabella went to her dorm and sat down. She her eyes closed and she fell back and went to sleep. On the front she was dreaming about normal things she did. One would say nightmares, she would say her life. But much deeper she was surrounded by books with Sitri standing over her. There were no exchange of words but like... an understanding. She grabbed a book and started reading

Diana had left momentarily to explore the peak of the mountain. She didn't go too far though. Ruby was practicing aerial movements and attacks with Emerald. While Sapphire was helping them conduct their energy. They practiced tactics in evasion and counters. They were now focusing on close combat now that they've just finished meditating in the snow. Ruby didn't expect Emerald to be to agile along with his precise strikes. Ruby was unable to keep as she was struck in certain areas which made her body go still.

Emerald jumps back into the air and swings his arms. The Dragon scale blades on his arms used for slicing sends razor sharp winds towards her. Ruby has a crystal raise from the ground around her while Sapphire has the darkness ooze out of her body and collide with the razor-like wind. The wind was cutting through its thickness but it was just made to delay it. Ruby is enveloped in the murky darkness and appears where the crystal is. Falling to one knee due to being released from a body locking technique. "Can you teach me your way off..... close... combat?" Ruby was panting from exhaustion. She was over working herself even with the restoration magic.

Diana arrives just in time to catch Ruby before she falls over. She starts to heal her wounds with Restoration magic. Since Sapphire can't with her watching. "You need to rest... you've been training all night!" Diana seemed concerned as she let Ruby rest against Emerald's body.

"She's right, you've done enough. You're over working yourself. We can continue bonding in the contract scape in your sleep. You need to study from both Emerald and I anyways."

Ruby nods her head and rests against Emerald. Diana sneaks in with them as well. Pressing herself against them for warmth as Emerald wraps his wing around them. "Good night Ruby, Emerald."

Ruby nods her head. "Goodnight Emerald, Diana."

Zaphkiel sent a clone for Rachel but decided to check on his sister. He took a moment to locate her since she was falling asleep and her thoughts were mild and quiet. But eventually found them and teleported there. He stayed silent as he watched the group. He couldnt wrap his mind around the fact his sister was so desperate for power she would work with a demon. She couldn't just wait for her own power to develop. He shook his head and sat with them, Puriel still on his head. "Hello sis. Looks like you're going to sleep. I won't be too much a bother. Just bored"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel sent a clone for Rachel but decided to check on his sister. He took a moment to locate her since she was falling asleep and her thoughts were mild and quiet. But eventually found them and teleported there. He stayed silent as he watched the group. He couldnt wrap his mind around the fact his sister was so desperate for power she would work with a demon. She couldn't just wait for her own power to develop. He shook his head and sat with them, Puriel still on his head. "Hello sis. Looks like you're going to sleep. I won't be too much a bother. Just bored"
The symbols appear on Ruby's body. Her eyes open but she was still asleep. "I know you won't do anything to Ruby but are you intending are doing anything to Diana in her sleep. I can't allow this since she has been rather kind to us."

Emerald seems to tense up, noticing Zaphkiels presence. He doesn't exactly know Zaphkiel is her brother but he can take a guess due to the scent.

"Yo, calm down Emerald. He's Ruby's brother just as you've suspected. Once you get back just tell Ruby I'm talking to her brother. I'll let her listen in if she wants but she needs to focus on studying."

Emerald nods his head and falls asleep, he seemed to trust Sapphire. "Isn't it cold for you? I think Ruby would be upset if I didn't offer you a spot under the wing. There's still a lot of room. Unless you want to get the other wing but this one is still an option. Wait... why are you here? You've never been this concerned with Ruby. Also if Diana wakes up her secret could be exposed."

After a long and hard time of working out in the small dorm room he had decided to find somewhere bigger so he took his clothes and chains and ventured outside and found a large spot outside full of large boulders and steep hills.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had a light smile as Puriel ruffled his feathers at Emerald's stir. "It's nice to see we don't trust each other. And I'm hurt. I've shown plenty of concern for my sister. She just never sees it as such. But lets not argue the past. I'm here because I don't trust your existence. I stay because I'm curious. I haven't attacked because I'm amused. I'm not one for killing innocent beings unlike someone Sapphire. So Diana is safe. But what I came to say and what I shall say has changed. Animals are naturally good judges of character. It's quite hard to fool them. Now do I believe you could? Completely. I may love my sister but she is easy to persuade. Especially with what you've offered. So I didn't believe a word either of you said. But it appears this creature here also trusts you. And I respect that. So any feud between us is gone. Accept that if you want, or dont. I don't care. But I will raise no hand in your destruction any longer. In fact I rather come and talk with you. And come to somewhat trust you as Ruby does. Mainly for myself, secondly for my parents, and silently for Daliah. Her thoughts are disgustingly rampant. People believe they can hide their feelings, cut them off, erase them. But they never do. They only erect a dam of paper. And as well all know, paper is weak when wet. I can hear them building up. And they will flood. Even from here since she never sleeps. But Daliah is a child of Decimus. She is too stubborn to aceppt her feelings and too proud to come and talk with you to trust you. And we know mother would be the same. She would rip you out herself if father hadn't handled it. And he's quite interested in your existence. But I'm off topic. Point is, I am willing to give you a shot."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He had a light smile as Puriel ruffled his feathers at Emerald's stir. "It's nice to see we don't trust each other. And I'm hurt. I've shown plenty of concern for my sister. She just never sees it as such. But lets not argue the past. I'm here because I don't trust your existence. I stay because I'm curious. I haven't attacked because I'm amused. I'm not one for killing innocent beings unlike someone Sapphire. So Diana is safe. But what I came to say and what I shall say has changed. Animals are naturally good judges of character. It's quite hard to fool them. Now do I believe you could? Completely. I may love my sister but she is easy to persuade. Especially with what you've offered. So I didn't believe a word either of you said. But it appears this creature here also trusts you. And I respect that. So any feud between us is gone. Accept that if you want, or dont. I don't care. But I will raise no hand in your destruction any longer. In fact I rather come and talk with you. And come to somewhat trust you as Ruby does. Mainly for myself, secondly for my parents, and silently for Daliah. Her thoughts are disgustingly rampant. People believe they can hide their feelings, cut them off, erase them. But they never do. They only erect a dam of paper. And as well all know, paper is weak when wet. I can hear them building up. And they will flood. Even from here since she never sleeps. But Daliah is a child of Decimus. She is too stubborn to aceppt her feelings and too proud to come and talk with you to trust you. And we know mother would be the same. She would rip you out herself if father hadn't handled it. And he's quite interested in your existence. But I'm off topic. Point is, I am willing to give you a shot."
Diana starts to stir in her sleep. Sapphire notices this and the symbols disappear only halfway. Emerald wakes up as well. "Sorry... I just had to pull out Ruby. Ruby can you make me that makeshift body again? I'd like to talk with Zaphkiel without waking Diana. You two can continue with the educating."

Ruby nods her head and concentrates. She was able to control the murky darkness and make Sapphires human body with it. Sapphire bows in thanks while Emerald and Ruby go back to sleep. Sapphire walks away from the area and gestures for Zaphkiel to follow. Once she stops she turns to him and laughs. "You said wet!" After laughing for a moment Sapphire composes herself. "Anyways it seems that I've been causing problems. With her mother and Daliah. I can't say I care all too much for Daliah's opinions if not at all. Since the only opinions I care for are Ruby's and Emerald's. Emerald is a pretty cool dude by the way. You should get to know him. Also Ruby has gotten quite skilled in using our powers." Sapphire starts to build a snowman due to boredom. It's quite obvious she would rather be hanging out with Emerald and Ruby. "Is there anything you'd like to ask? Since that's the only thing others have done since I've arrived here. Ask questions. It gets kind of boring. Though when somebody approaches us they either attempt to mate with Ruby or ask me questions so I'm fine with the questions."

Sapphire was sculpting out the snowman with ease. She didn't even seem to notice she was good at it. As if she's had years of practice with sculpting and art but didn't even know. This could go along with her memory loss she's spoken about last night.

"Yeah your lack of compassion doesn't surprise me." He tapped his head. "I can hear your thoughts don't forget. If you'd rather be with them cold have simply said- wait..." He had just had a revelation. He put his finger tips together and held them over his mouth, "Fascinating.... you are a fascinating creature." He could see the giant vault like structure holding Sapphire's memories and how it was slowly leaking out. But that wasn't his revelation. Only part. "Anyways. You could have said. I don't have any questions. Everything you've told everyone else I've heard. Ryan asked most of what I would have. Besides, questions aren't my thing. I prefer to study and listen. I prefer lecture. But there's nothing to learn unless you're still hiding things from us under your choice of only answering questions and no more. When one has information and withholds it they are no better than the one who has the information and rewords it. I have no sympathy for your humanoid existence. Your meager enjoyment in the building of a snowman. Though it does intrigue me. But nevertheless mon amour, my interest is quite heightened. You're welcome to go back to what you were doing with them. Like I said. I am not here to bother"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yeah your lack of compassion doesn't surprise me." He tapped his head. "I can hear your thoughts don't forget. If you'd rather be with them cold have simply said- wait..." He had just had a revelation. He put his finger tips together and held them over his mouth, "Fascinating.... you are a fascinating creature." He could see the giant vault like structure holding Sapphire's memories and how it was slowly leaking out. But that wasn't his revelation. Only part. "Anyways. You could have said. I don't have any questions. Everything you've told everyone else I've heard. Ryan asked most of what I would have. Besides, questions aren't my thing. I prefer to study and listen. I prefer lecture. But there's nothing to learn unless you're still hiding things from us under your choice of only answering questions and no more. When one has information and withholds it they are no better than the one who has the information and rewords it. I have no sympathy for your humanoid existence. Your meager enjoyment in the building of a snowman. Though it does intrigue me. But nevertheless mon amour, my interest is quite heightened. You're welcome to go back to what you were doing with them. Like I said. I am not here to bother"
Sapphire stares at the snowman she's sculpting. She even squints at it as if something is almost coming back to her as she adds more detail to the snowman. But she loses it when she turns her attention back to Zaphkiel. "Strange.... I thought most or your kind would attempt to mate with me right about now. Which isn't something I do... well in this form it is possible. Do you mind telling me why most of them target Ruby? It concerns me since I feel her nervousness or fear. I would do something to make sure they don't cross her path again but she restricts me from doing so. Why do they target her.... why does she notice their intentions but doesn't notice anything from Daliah? Why aren't you the same at this very moment? It's confusing, you're contradicting earlier behaviour I've witnessed." Sapphire has now constructed a detailed castle made of snow without noticing all too much since her hands were just working. A gust of wind blew it over before she could take a deep look at it.

"This place should work for now." Dante said examining the area around him. As he began to work out again he set his clothes and chains on a small nearby boulder and began. He started by finding the largest boulder around and picked it up out of the ground and carried it on his back and ran up and down all the hills around.

He smiled and shook his head. "You have knowledge of our slaughtered culture but can not understand mortal men? Well to be simple, men are pigs. They chase after her because she is beautiful and psychically appealing. She is a prime age for coitus and looks extremely experienced. And to top if off, she's sweet and innocent. Men- no. Boys in my age group love they. They believe if a girl is gorgeous and ditsy she's easy to sleep with. Like you for example. I'm not blind. Your style of dress and physique would drive most guys wild for you. As for why I have no desire for you? I don't trust you. And I don't have any sexual desires whatsoever. Rachel and I have of course crossed the bridge but I did it because she wanted to and no other reason. It's not appealing to me. And I'm not like most males you'll meet through her. But she worries too much. Though their intentions are vibrant, their willingness to force the action is very low. She doesn't need to worry so much" As he spoke he had the snowman be fixed to what it was before the wind, as if it were on rewind. You could say he felt slightly bad for Sapphire or not. Up to the individual. Zaphkiel would say he just felt like it

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled and shook his head. "You have knowledge of our slaughtered culture but can not understand mortal men? Well to be simple, men are pigs. They chase after her because she is beautiful and psychically appealing. She is a prime age for coitus and looks extremely experienced. And to top if off, she's sweet and innocent. Men- no. Boys in my age group love they. They believe if a girl is gorgeous and ditsy she's easy to sleep with. Like you for example. I'm not blind. Your style of dress and physique would drive most guys wild for you. As for why I have no desire for you? I don't trust you. And I don't have any sexual desires whatsoever. Rachel and I have of course crossed the bridge but I did it because she wanted to and no other reason. It's not appealing to me. And I'm not like most males you'll meet through her. But she worries too much. Though their intentions are vibrant, their willingness to force the action is very low. She doesn't need to worry so much" As he spoke he had the snowman be fixed to what it was before the wind, as if it were on rewind. You could say he felt slightly bad for Sapphire or not. Up to the individual. Zaphkiel would say he just felt like it
"My species asexually reproduces. So I wouldn't have understood that all too much until now. So it's okay for me to ask Ruby if I can send off all approaching males and females with interest in her? It seems to be okay since she lacks sexual attraction." Sapphire looks at the snow sculpture again. She stares at it deeply. She tilts her head and starts to sculpting even more until she makes Emerald and Ruby out out the snow. She glanced at her hands, it felt nostalgic to work like this but she didn't know why. She assumes she might have picked this up from Ruby. "Does that mean you could be lying about your intentions with me. I don't think Ruby would appreciate it. I don't know if I would either seeing that I've never experienced your way of reproduction. Regardless of that you seem to have come with honest intentions. Have you come to watch Ruby's progress?" It was obvious that Sapphire was starting to get amusement in sculpting.

"No. You cant ward off everyone under the pretense they may try to come on to her. Then you'd isolate her. Though you'd probably enjoy that. And if you don't believe me you're welcome to take my hand and Ill show you I have no interest in you beyond observation." He shrugged. "Sure Ill watch. Why not?" Puriel fluttered his wings and began to peck at one. "Yes yes I know." He looked from the bird on his head to Sapphire. He was coming up with many, many theories. It was all very interesting to him. "Well if you're bound to Ruby and such for eternity, maybe one day you'll experience mortal sexual reproduction. Just not today"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"No. You cant ward off everyone under the pretense they may try to come on to her. Then you'd isolate her. Though you'd probably enjoy that. And if you don't believe me you're welcome to take my hand and Ill show you I have no interest in you beyond observation." He shrugged. "Sure Ill watch. Why not?" Puriel fluttered his wings and began to peck at one. "Yes yes I know." He looked from the bird on his head to Sapphire. He was coming up with many, many theories. It was all very interesting to him. "Well if you're bound to Ruby and such for eternity, maybe one day you'll experience mortal sexual reproduction. Just not today"
Sapphire stands up and nods her head. "I must get back to them. Ruby has to learn of my language properly. The offer to keep warm under the wing still stands." With that, Sapphire bursts into a cloud of darkness. Entering Ruby again. Speaking to her about what she's just learned.

Rachel woke up in her dorm and got ready. She couldn't find a beast and got tired. Zaphkiel was no where to be seen well except for the clone. She made pancakes.

Reed woke up and started his routine but double the intensity again. No matyer how much he tried the workouts seem easy by the next day.

Kaylee woke up on a bench near the pool leaning on Alice. Her head in her lap. She immediately jumped up. "Alice wake up." She said blushing.

Ruby had woken up to continue her training. The sun was coming up soon so she had to get some more in before school. She also had to get back so she could shower. Ruby was blindfolded so she could practice with her sensory. Sapphire could do it but she couldn't so now was a good time to learn. She was taking instructions from Sapphire on how to sense using the evil while Emerald was hurling objects or razor wind at her.

Diana was watching closely, ready to heal in case she gets hit.

(JUST SO NO ONE MESSES UP AGAIN TODAY IS A B DAY!)

Zaphkiel watched her; a mixture of amusement and surprise. In a few he would leave to go to class. Puriel sat on his head, pecking at his hair. His clone however ate pancakes with Rachel. "Sorry I'm not actually here. I'm busy training right now. But I didn't want to abandon you"

Brooke eventually went back to bed. She had remembered to feed Charles first though. So when she woke up that was the first thing she did. He was of course being a lazy mister but she didn't mind. She took him to the food area and got them both waffles. After that she went to her first class. Monster Studies

Rebecca woke up pretty early to see Reed gone. Gave her freedom of the room. She washed up and changed and all that and went to Chester. He was asleep yet somehow still eating the cabbage from last night though it was almost gone. She shook her head and took the little turtle out of the bowl and walked to her class, S-Class. She knew to be alert already walking in

Daliah noticed Ruby never returned. She looked over to her contract who was still asleep. She sank in the darkness and rose up in a town, grabbing a bird stool for him. She disappeared and came back up in her room. She put it up and grabbed her contract. She put the decent sized bird on her shoulder and went to Weapon Compatibility

Isabella got through many of the books since she never really needed to sleep. The knowledge just naturally stuck. She was learning a lot about how the demons operate and some weird language. Sitri taught her how to use this weird black darkness goop. She could use it to heal and slightly damage she saw. It was more of a defense than anything. However what mostly stood out was her demon's stone. Natural Disaster. She of course couldn't train that in her subconscious. So she had to go do it outside. But first she had to go to class, Spells

The five all had one thought simultaneously. "I need to train. I need to get stronger. And today I will do that"

Morpheus was intrigued more with Sapphire. He was listening of course to her and Zaphkiel's conversation. And his son seemed to believe her a bit more since the creature did. But he would still test them. He knew he had to.

Angelica was sitting in her chair, spinning, waiting for class

Damian, usual, class, paperwork

Decimus was in his classroom, thinking of a proper test for his students

Ryan was in his medical room, ready to teach

Fariella enjoyed her talks with William. It was a this point she grew attached to them, accustomed even. She sat in her class and waited, though why did she bother

The Headmaster looked out of his window as always, watching the courtyard

Jack sat in his weapon compatability class. Today was the day he actually started teaching.

Gaige waited for her students in the craft class.

Fahy came down from the mountain and got ready for his class medicinal practice and he was feeling slightly better.

Connor dropped Lucas into the fish tank in his room along with a few more fish they had captured earlier "Lucas I'm going to ability conditioning and I'll be back later." Connor left and say in his class feeling good a bit earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back