• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Kaylee smiled. "Yeah let's go. Don't worry about sinking and stuff I hold you up with the water just incase." She walked to the pool.

The Headmaster sat back and linked his fingers. "Interesting. And how do you know about this?"

She shook her head. "it's simplistic and easy to relate to. Pineapples are a fruit and should not be near salsa or cheese. That's a fact"

Alice let out a heavy sigh of relief, glad for that weight to be taken off her shoulders. Alice gave a mischievous smile, "Last one there is a rotten egg!"

"I was there.... and almost died, since I went there with Fariella and Willam and they just left me there with a boulder on my left arm." Carter said calmly, still looking down.

He raised an eyebrow "Is that right? Well Ill talk with them. But I'm happy to see you managed to escape safely. It'd be a dear shame if a student died. Nevertheless, why are you exploring mazes?"

"Pineapple is the ultimate topping it complements the pizza perfectly. But of you want pepperoni then sure." He prdered a pepperoni pizza.

Kaylee sprinted to the pool. "No fair you got a head start." She caught up with her started pulling ahead. "Looks like you'll be the rotten egg."

Dante didn't know where to go so he wandered around the school until he came across a wolf on the ground in the hallway.

"No way! I was trained for this!" Alice for her legs to move faster, and for extra measure, shot a light spray of ashes towards Kaylee's feet. Not enough to burn, but certainly enough to trip.

"You were bored. Ahhh. And you had nothing else to do but go beyond your jurisdiction and almost get yourself killed. More importantly, what happened to the demon? I'm guessing William killed it?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke was on her way to train when she saw the girl. She walked over to the girl, still holding Charles as he naturally breathed smoke. "Hey my name is Brooke. You new?"
"It would be the 4th on the list. Anyways Carter. What are you talking about?"

She hopped off and went to her seat. "No I wasnt"

"If Im going to be honest no. I somehow either come off to demanding or not good enough. I guess contracting isn't my thing. It's whatever really."

"Anytime. I'll uh see you around?"

(
@Ameythyst well i do ;P)
William smiles and shakes his head. He makes conversation with Fareilla.

The beast examines Zaphkiel. "I am willing to give it a chance."

Ash nods his head. "Yeah, you will."

Baconhands said:
Fenrir fell away from Diana with a surprised yelp and after a moment he scrambled to his feet with a defensive growl @Light
AnthonyWrath said:
Dante didn't know where to go so he wandered around the school until he came across a wolf on the ground in the hallway.
Luna was walking through the halls to meet with the headmaster to discuss things when she found Dante and Fenrir. She waves her hand and uses a sleep spell to put Fenrir to sleep. She uses a float and location spell to send Fenrir back to his dorm. Luna then enters the headmaster's office after walking.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

"Nope, he runned away, the demon disappeared in the mist..." Carter said, moving closer to the Headmaster. "And the mist just 'entered' Isabella's body..." He whispered, then moved back again.

He stopped and turned back. "Trust me I'm eager to hear that but understand I'm apprehensive. I dont mean to deter you but.. why?"

Rebecca shook her head. "You're a monster"

"Oh before I go! Your powers are really cool! Id love if you could teach me sometime tomorrow. But Ill let you go. Bye!" She walked off and went back to her dorm

Beleth stood up and put his hand on his stomach and bowed. "My Queen! What ever has caused you to grace my existence with your presence?"

"Oh, you want to do it that way, huh? I'll show you!" Alice jumped on a cloud of ashes, the pool coming in sight. She shot bursts of ash at Kaylee's water cloud, hoping to slow her down.

Reed got the pizza and sat down. "No your just crazy." He stuck his tongue out then ate a slice of pizza.

Kaylee laughed. "Ok I win." She disappeared and formed in the pool. "I win." All the stuff was on a bench.

Carter turned to Beleth. "Headmaster. He turned to Luna. "Queen" ""I will have my leave..." He said, quietly walking out of the room, going back to the dorm, taking a rose from his pocket, sitting down on the bed and looking at it closely.

Dante was tired of wondering around so he decided to work out a bit. So he went in an empty dorm room, took off his vest and the chains that wrapped around his arms and began.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He stopped and turned back. "Trust me I'm eager to hear that but understand I'm apprehensive. I dont mean to deter you but.. why?"
Rebecca shook her head. "You're a monster"

"Oh before I go! Your powers are really cool! Id love if you could teach me sometime tomorrow. But Ill let you go. Bye!" She walked off and went back to her dorm

Beleth stood up and put his hand on his stomach and bowed. "My Queen! What ever has caused you to grace my existence with your presence?"
"I have watched you. It seems that I was wrong as well. To judge you immediately and not take a single word of yours into consideration."

Ash smiles at this. Usually people think his powers are destructive. He also walks back to his dorm.

"I'd like for you to hold a homecoming for this academy." Luna stares at him with her piercing red eyes. It's said that her eyes grow a deeper red with the blood of her victims once she removes their soul.

He shrugged. "Well I can understand that. No one is perfect in that area. I was a bit arrogant. But my teacher said demonstrate our powers to the potential contracts to get their interests so that's what I did. But I went too far. Especially entering your mind. That was disrespectful and I apologize. Where do we go from here?"

He loved those eyes. So beautiful. So perfectly shaped and colored. So dangerous. So perfect. But he showed no sign of this. His exterior was one of authority and still respectful. "As you wish my queen. I will get right to it"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shrugged. "Well I can understand that. No one is perfect in that area. I was a bit arrogant. But my teacher said demonstrate our powers to the potential contracts to get their interests so that's what I did. But I went too far. Especially entering your mind. That was disrespectful and I apologize. Where do we go from here?"
He loved those eyes. So beautiful. So perfectly shaped and colored. So dangerous. So perfect. But he showed no sign of this. His exterior was one of authority and still respectful. "As you wish my queen. I will get right to it"

"I believe this is where we make a contract. If you'd still like to make one. If so I'd like peace whenever there can be."

( Just respond and you control it. )

Luna nods her head and turns around. She walks to the door and passes under moonlight shinning through the window. Her hair shines like the moon itself does. She leaves the room right after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back