• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel figured the problem last time was he overstepped his bounds with telepathy last time so this time he would speak. "Wait I'm sorry I dont mean to interrupt you. I just want to talk"
She watched, amazed. "Thats so cool.. I wish I could do that.." She looked down a bit. She always felt inferior to everyone else being so powerless. "I cant really do anything. But that's okay. But um... so as sentient mana do you have a family?"

(
@AtlasTheShapeless the dorms are arbitrary no one has set dorms just crash in some other room problem solved)
The beast starts to grow angry. "I don't want to talk! You've interrupted my slumber just to talk?! How useless!" His anger was starting to awaken other beasts.

Ash shrugs his shoulders. "I wouldn't know."

Carter start to sing a random song.

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme

Remember me to one who lives there

She once was a true love of mine"

"Tell her to make me a cambric shirt"

"On the side of a hill in the deep forest green"

"Parsely, sage, rosemary & thyme"

"Tracing a sparrow on snow-crested ground"

"Without no seams nor needlework"

"Blankets and bedclothes a child of the mountains"

"Then she'll be a true love of mine"

"Sleeps unaware of the clarion call.."

This time Fariella was on the ceiling waiting for him to walk in and surprise him. She had melted her heels to her the ceiling to hang there

Rebecca couldnt contain it and she laughed as Chester finally spoke. Though it was in her mind. She guessed he hadn't really realized he can't actually speak. "He said sure. I'm sorry my contract takes so much patience. Let him go Chester." And the turtle did, swimming in the water for a moment then stopping, forgetting how to swim. She got up and straightened her dress. "Come on"

"If I am to be honest it's because I want to be your partner. I dont say contract because it seems to restricting and binding. As if I control you. I want a partnership with you. To work with you. I could do whatever I can to help assure that you feel like we are a mutual team and respect each other. I do not intend to be demanding, controlling, or entitled. I come to ask and speak with you about because I respect you"

She nodded. "That's okay. Well... um.. what do you want to talk about" She realized she never really started eating her ice cream so now she did

"Uh, hi. I'm Alice." Alice replied as nicely as she could. Now that she's about it, she's probably never talked to so many people, or at least that she knows of.

Dante wanted to go be by himself for a while, but he knew he had to go to class so he went back up to the head master to know where his class was.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante wanted to go be by himself for a while, but he knew he had to go to class so he went back up to the head master to know where his class was.
The Headmaster was standing out, looking out his window when Dante entered. He turned to him "Is there something else you need?"

Reed sighed as he got up. He took out some cabbage and broke some layers off. "Here chester." He put it on the little island and went over to Rebecca. "Sure where are we going?"

Kaylee looked at her hair. "So I'm guessing your either bored or mad. Why else would someone wonder the halls."

Carter stopped singing and stand up. 'I should head back...' He thought and went back inside, when he spotted Alice in the distance, he mumbled something and walked past her, going back to his dorm.

Fahy had a small bag on his back containing water 2 blank notebooks some pens a book and the notebook he had been writing in for almost 2 days. Fahy had decided to try and enjoy wilderness while he could and hope he could find peace and answers to the questions that always bounced around in his head. Fahy figured the silence would do him wonders and he probably wouldn't meet people where he was going. Fahy looked at the top at the mountain and began to trek towards it.

(Update there are fridges in the dorms apparently)

(Also, Alice speaks like I do Irl I love her more)

Rebecca nodded to Chester and spoke out loud, purposely teasing Reed since they're talking about him. "I know. Oh yeah I know. Really?" She looked at Reed. "Well if you say so then I wont tell him. Anyways come on Reed lets get pizza" She walked out and turned to the cafeteria

Dante asked the head master, " can you just tell me where all my classes are and I'll find my own way to them."

"Huh ok well I'm super bored. Let's go do something fun. It'll take care of both of your problems. Please?" She had thought about swimming but decided against it.

Reed looked between both of them. "I see talking about me telepathically. Ok I guess later Chester." He walked out with Rebecca.

Rachel sighed. "Imma go walk around have fun dealing with this guy." She wondered the forest.

"Ah, I'm not so sure, I don't think I've ever been swimming." Alice felt a flush of embarrassment at the fact that she wasn't sure.

(Well, it's great to know you like her! I usually talk like her, but a lot of people tell me it's weird and a bit formal (?)

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante asked the head master, " can you just tell me where all my classes are and I'll find my own way to them."
He nodded "Very well. Ill look you up and Ill tell you their floors and teachers."

Kaylees eyes lit up with shock. "Really let's go now first we need to get some things. Do you have a swim suit?" She said walkimg back to her dorm.

(@Ameythyst per chance do you say spectacular?)

"Come in! Anyways, it appears you are taking Battle studies, Monster studies, Ability conditioning, Beast taming, Transformation control, and Spells." He grabbed a normal map layout and laid it on the desk for Dante to see, circling and putting initials. "Battle studies is here. Taught by William. Monster Studies is here. Taught by Morpheus. Ability Conditioning is here. Taught by Decimus. Beast Taming is here, taught by Rikka. Transformation Control is here. Taught also by William. And Spells is here Taught by Luna, the Queen. Any questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back