• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"Alright then.." Carter said and slowly lifted Alice from the table, leaving the H&M class and going towards the dorms, opening the door and stepping inside of an empty one, laying her in the bed.

Alice shifted a bit and when she opened her eyes she found herself in a unfamiliar room. Her felt a bit groggy and her head hurt slightly.

"What happened?" She groaned as she sat up.

Ameythyst said:
Alice shifted a bit and when she opened her eyes she found herself in a unfamiliar room. Her felt a bit groggy and her head hurt slightly.
( Run as fast as those legs can carry you. )

Carter put a hand on her shoulder. "You started having flashbacks and etc...you passed out... and we bringed you to Ryan, then back to the dorm." He said, looking at her with his pale blue eyes.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She nodded quickly and stood up, carrying Charles. "Thank you Blake. This was eye opening." She smiled and walked out of the room
Zaphkiel nodded and grabbed Rachel's hand, walking to Beast Taming. When he got there he knocked on Rikka's door, slowly opening it. "Rikka? Are you here?"

She shrugged and laid on her bed. "I dont know"

Ryan shook his head. "Carter I am going to start charging you payment for my services." He went over to Alice and checked her eyes and head. "She appears to be fine. Just asleep. And no other injuries. Does she have a dorm? Take her to her dorm" He put his hand on Carter and the boy's arm healed, as itchy as he could make it. "Now go."

Isabella thought for a moment. "You're right... Well come on lets go! I like vanilla do you?" He ran and grabbed the boy's hand and started to pull him. Sitri stirred a bit.
Rikka turns to her door and opens it. "Hello?"

Ash shrugs his shoulders. "Whatever.... I like any type if ice cream."

"Huh? Oh no..."

Alice dropped her head in her hands in embarrassment and horror.

"Sorry about that... I'm honestly fine though. I used to get those a lot, I always forgot what I was remembering them though. All I know was that I was always a pain."

Reed layed down with his hand still in the tank. "Well I can't exactly do anything with Chester on my hand and I'm starting to get hungry." He looked at Chester. "Are you hungry?"

She got to the cafe and sat with him "My name is Isabella. Oh you already know that Im sorry.. So um.. tell me about you. I love stories"

Zaphkiel stepped in. "Sorry to come after hours but I wanted to take another shot at a contract. Is that alright?"

The turtle didn't respond. It sat there, slowly blinking one eye at a time, it's back feet slowly paddling in the water

Ameythyst said:
AtlasTheShapeless said:
"You need to rest..ok?" Carter said to Alice.
Ruby passes by and notices Carter talking to Alice in a certain way. She felt slightly relieved he was interested in another girl. She at least knew he might actually want to be her friend only. Ruby has Diana follow her just in case another attack happens. But overtime Diana convinced Ruby to let her come along with her training to heal her if anything. Ruby gets on Emerald and helps Diana on his back as well. Emerald didn't even need her to speak. Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald have learned how to communicate with one another in the contract scape. In a few minutes they had reached the peak to fight monsters and train together to get in sync. Diana was healing them any time she could. They intended to train at the peak even though it may be cold and hard to breathe all night. Ruby did check up on Diana from time to time to make sure she was comfortable. Sapphire seemed to stir every time she made contact with Diana or her magic. "Diana what are you?"

Diana seems slightly taken off guard but answers the question anyways. "Sentient mana. I can enter others and give them powers. Though it doesn't seem to work when I try to enter people." Diana walks away to let them continue training. Ruby has her suspicions but let's them go.

Alice shrugged his hand off of her.

"Look, thanks for bringing me here and all, but whether I need to rest or not is none of your business. I can take care of myself." She said as she attempted to stand up, but as soon as she did, her knees buckled under her weight, and she started to fall, face first.

Reed sat there stairing at the turtle. He looked over to Rebecca. "Doesn't talk much does he?" He turned back and looked at Chester.

Ameythyst said:
"Oh, no, I'm fine. I'm as sound as a bell, see..."
Alice said as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed.
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter hold her hand, gently.
"Please, you need to rest, that happened to me... a lot of times... " He say, sounding slightly worried .
AnthonyWrath said:
"Let me take a quick look to see if you're ok, give me your hand."
William passes by the area. He walks back and looks at them. "Is there a problem here?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She got to the cafe and sat with him "My name is Isabella. Oh you already know that Im sorry.. So um.. tell me about you. I love stories"
Zaphkiel stepped in. "Sorry to come after hours but I wanted to take another shot at a contract. Is that alright?"

The turtle didn't respond. It sat there, slowly blinking one eye at a time, it's back feet slowly paddling in the water
Ash shrugs his shoulders. "There's not much to tell. Just sentient mana looking for something to do."

Rikka looks at him and nods. She opens up the entrance. "I'll be closing up in a half hour. Go ahead."

She did her best to hide a smile and shook her head. Chester was still sitting there, one eye at a time, slowly paddling

She tilted her head. "Whats... sentient mana?"

He nodded and hurried in. Come on Rachel"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"William, get out of here before I try to kill you..." Carter said, without turning.
William walks in the room regardless. "Has this student seen Ryan? She seems like she needs... assistance." William keeps his hands in his pockets. "I was on my way to speak with Fariella but this takes the cake. From the smell of it, you're a forerunner. She controls ash, and he's a werewolf."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She did her best to hide a smile and shook her head. Chester was still sitting there, one eye at a time, slowly paddling
She tilted her head. "Whats... sentient mana?"

He nodded and hurried in. Come on Rachel"
"Well mana is what gives us all the ability to use magic. It flows within our bodies and without it, you're unable to use magic or any form of power. Basically a mortal. I'm walking, breathing, and living mana with intelligence. Mana with sentience."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back