• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"Sure why not? Do you have any demands?"

She bounced and clapped "Yay!" I guess we have time so..." She sat on the ground "Teach me"

She nodded and extended her hand. "I'm Isabella. Let's get ice cream! You might have a headache and ice cream is great for that"

"Ahh hello Carter. Is there something you need?"

Connor looked at the little sea creature and patted him before looking at him "I think I will name you... Lucas, as for you, your name is Jake." Connor said as he looked at the dragon like creature then he headed out of the beast taming class room and took a walk, once he got outside he jumped up and Jake reverted to normal size and took to the air and flew down the mountain gliding over the town and ocean for a little bit.

Fahy was sitting in the hallway staring blankly a pile of papers next to him he wasn't sure what he would do next but he finally came to the conclusion that he should go out and try to make a friend since his oldest one was gone now.

Fenrir looked over at Diana and snarled once, Well, well. My first meal. He turned to face her, and started running towards her, Let's see how quickly you run. @Light

Kaylee went back to her dorm in search for her dorm mate. She walked in. "Is anyone in here?"

Reed left his class and waited outside the beast tamind class for Rebecca. He needed to talk to her about the kiss.

Rachel left to her dorm and started building again. The nightmare flashed in and out of her mind. Well more like a prophecy then a nightmare. She had this under control but sense she has been using her powers so often her father power keeps reoccurring.

"Oh. That's simple. Go down to the Weapon Compatibility teacher. He should have plenty"

Zaphkiel left his class and entered his room. "I can hear you halfway across the continent. Are you okay dear?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Sure why not? Do you have any demands?"
She bounced and clapped "Yay!" I guess we have time so..." She sat on the ground "Teach me"

She nodded and extended her hand. "I'm Isabella. Let's get ice cream! You might have a headache and ice cream is great for that"

"Ahh hello Carter. Is there something you need?"
The turtle simply opens its mouth as if it's smiling and blinks. "You have to be patient and nice." ( Just say your side and it's yours to control. )

Blake smiles and nods. He puts on a video of his previous team of six that have graduated. It seems to be a recorded scene of them in an actual factory situation. With only four of the six. "They all just happened to be a team of demigod. Their leader is the child of Aphrodite, Alexandra. Then the child of Hemera, Blue. Next we have the child of Hekate, Gavon. Lastly the child of Zeus, Katie. I'll click play when you're ready."

Ash didn't really want to get ice cream. He just wanted to study, he really didn't know what to say. "I don't want ice cream but I guess I could go with you."

Baconhands said:
Fenrir looked over at Diana and snarled once, Well, well. My first meal. He turned to face her, and started running towards her, Let's see how quickly you run. @Light
Diana simply blinks and sets her books down. She drops to one knee. She's far too gentle of a person to harm the wolf. She opens her arms with the intend to embrace it while giving the wolf a kind smile.

"Thank you sir..." Carter said and left the headmaster office , 'i have to go to the maze...' He thought and changed his mind, running downstairs and going outside, towards the maze entrance.

Fenrir was almost disappointed that she did not run but tackled her to the ground anyway, snarling directly into her face. He glared at her for a moment, studying her reaction for a moment. @Light

She smiled and hopped up. "I can do that! And I want you to protect me and fight with me and be my friend and.. and everything you've learned I want to know. You seem really wise" When she was done the beast shrank down to a normal turtle size. She picked him up. "I'm gonna call you Chester" She walked out holding Chester and saw Reed. "Oh. Hi" She kept walking, her head down

She nodded, ready. Charles hopped in her lap and started to sleep as she petted him

"Oh... I'm sorry nevermind then. Well if you're okay then I guess I'll go. Sorry" She smiled slightly and turned and walked out

Baconhands said:
Fenrir was almost disappointed that she did not run but tackled her to the ground anyway, snarling directly into her face. He glared at her for a moment, studying her reaction for a moment. @Light
Diana raises her hands and pets him. "Hello.... I won't hurt you. My name is Diana, are you hungry?"

Fenrir would have smiled to himself, Oh the irony, my dear. He lowered his head and his jaws locked around her neck, his fangs cutting into her skin. He only wanted a taste, at first, so he did not take a lethal bite. @Light

Alice suddenly felt the urge to escape from the room. The room seemed to be closing in, suffocating her. She needed to get away, from everyone. She left the room without another word, completely ignoring Dante's question, and rushed to find an isolated place. Flashes went off in her head. People she didn't recognise were talking to her, an older man she didn't know was picking her up, laughing. It was her dad, yet she couldn't even see his face. Her head throbbed as the image passed and another came. She was in a burning house, crawling to the door. Alice was sweating and shaking, yet she couldn't tell if it was all in her head or not.

Dante saw Alice run away and was confused, " Hey where are you going!" He yelled. "Ahh hell guess I gotta go after her." Dante decided to jump on the railing of the stairs and ride it down until he reached Alice.

Rachel kept working on the machine. "Yeah im ok it's just the nightmare."

Reed caught up to her. "Wait Rebecca I need to talk to you. Please."

Carter stopped, turning and running back to the academy. 'I should talk about it with the headmaster. ' He tought, running back upstairs.

Carter looked behind him when Alice run past him. 'What the...' He thought while following her.

He sat behind her and kissed her head. "What's the machine do? Is it a weather machine? I like snow"

She held Chester a bit closer. "Sure what is it?" Her voice sounded normal and perfectly fine, as always

"Alice wait up!" Dante continued to yell. When he finally caught up to her he grabbed her and said,"what the hell is the matter with you?"

Another throb, another image. This time someone was coming towards Alice, attempting to grab hold of her.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed, throwing their hands off of her. She sent ashes in their direction, and then built a shield around herself as she back into a corner.

Dante was thrown back a bit by the ashes. "What is your deal girl you were all calm a minute ago and then you just go nuts out of no where, what's going on?"

Rachel hands kept going. "I don't know I'm just building at random I do this when ever I can't concentrate then I have fun afterwards seeing what it is and can do." She leaned on him.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have done it and even worse I shouldn't have flew off on you like that. I'm sorry. But don't worry about my apology if you want I'll move to a different dorm that way it's not to tense and awkward." He had a dark expression and meant every word he said. Whether it pained him to say it or not.

"Well we gotta figure some way to calm her down." Dante said brushing ashes off of himself. What do you have in mind?

"Two ideas...first one...we could try and talk to her....or the second one....tranquilizer...." Carter said, looking at the shield made of ashes. "Alice? Can you hear me? I'm Carter...remember?" He tried his first ideia .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back