• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Carter closed his eyes, thinking. 'Thqt other girl..Ruby's friend... probably hates me... Fariella and William think i'm just...'nothing?' They left me on the cave and they just...run away...'

DizjayDeathPride said:
She didn;t mind waiting. She just figured he would answer when he was ready. So she sat there and smiled back
She look at him then back to Charles. "Well Charles here gets bored easily. I dont want to bore him so I guess more trials though maybe after class while I feed him you could tell me more about your past students?"

(The building is HUGE @Baconhands honestly at this point the exact floor doesnt really matter. But sure why not the second)
The turtle finally uses telepathy. "Hello..... Rebecca. Why are you here?" The turtle was talking to her but it seemed to be staring off into space. Blinking one eye at a time.

Blake nods his head and more turrets come out the walls. Along with a swarm of bees. Blake sets a bowl of honey in front of Brooke.

Drumonkey said:
Connor made a fist pumping motion and swam towards the creature trying to swim towards the top of its mouth. Then Connor thought towards it "I want to make a contract with you!" in his head Connor sounded gleeful.
The beast answers through telepathy with glee. "I want to eat you!"

Baconhands said:
Horus gasped suddenly as a pain seared through his head and his gut. He swore beneath his breath as the pain burned through his entire body. He quickly took off his clothes before he fell to the floor, convulsing in pain. His spine cracked into place and small, white hairs started growing all over his body. Trying his hardest not to scream, Horus' fingers began to shrink and became paws as his shins snapped and his feet reformed. The small hairs soon became a thick pelt of fur, and his face began to elongate as his teeth sharpened. Soon a white, larger than normal, wolf was in place of Horus.
Fenrir shook off his pelt. Clever human, he thought, Locking me in here. Let's see how curious the rest of your class mates are. He reared his head back and howled, loud and clear.
Ash just happened to be passing by when he heard the howl. He raises an eyebrow as he knocks on the door.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter closed his eyes, thinking. 'Thqt other girl..Ruby's friend... probably hates me... Fariella and William think i'm just...'nothing?' They left me on the cave and they just...run away...'
Ruby was walking through with her beast in a smaller size flying behind her. She notices Carter and slightly waves.

Dante thought as he was walking with Alice," i wonder what this place is like." He also thought about this Alice girl she seemed different to him from most of the people he's met in the past.

"Oh well that is unfortunate for me. Looks like it is my time to die." Connor shrugs and lets himself go then his telepathic bond kicks in and his new contract talks to him "you have to live to fulfill your end of the contract." Connor then realizes what he was about to do and closes his eyes then when he opens them he thinks to the beast "Last chance before things get ugly will you make a contract with me? I am open to suggestions." while this was happening Connor held his trident at the ready and began to focus power into his trident making it glow.

Baconhands said:
Fenrir would have smiled if he was human, Come on human, open the door. He moved near to the door, waiting for it to swing open. @Light
Ash opens the door and walks in. His carnage magic on the ready. ( By the way, Carnage magic devours anything it touches. )

Drumonkey said:
"Oh well that is unfortunate for me. Looks like it is my time to die." Connor shrugs and lets himself go then his telepathic bond kicks in and his new contract talks to him "you have to live to fulfill your end of the contract." Connor then realizes what he was about to do and closes his eyes then when he opens them he thinks to the beast "Last chance before things get ugly will you make a contract with me? I am open to suggestions." while this was happening Connor held his trident at the ready and began to focus power into his trident making it glow.
The beast stares at Connor. Impressed with his power. "Hmmm.... fine. I demand food and water. I can live on land but only for a limited time. I would also like to see the world."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter didn't noticed Ruby , since he was with his eyes closed . 'I want to know why...'
Ruby's beast flaps it's wings and a gust of winds blows Carter to the side slightly. Just enough to get his attention.

She extended her arms up "Well I like turtles! And we would be great friends and I'm kind of patient"

She swiped the bowl back to Blake with her heel hoping he'd be okay and pulls out her sword, throwing it at one of the turrets and breaking it and she focused on another one and flew to it, her wings blocking the bullets. Meanwhile Charles was running around, dodging the bullets, until he got to one and grew half the size of the room and swatted it down. Bullets hit his body and he turned into smoke and floated away. Brooke finished the one she was at and flew across the room to the other one, switching sides with Charles, and grabbed her sword out of it then kicked off and flew like a bee to the last one. "Whee this is so much fun!!!" She dodged the bullets and brought her sword up, cutting it in half. Then she landed safely

Fenrir leapt upwards and forwards, tackling Ash to the ground. He glared into his eyes for a few moments, his yellow eyes piercing and accusing. He almost grinned, Thank you, he thought before he leapt off him and dashed down the corridor @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor stopped charging up and looked at the beast tilting his head "cool well I think I can feed you and well I go on morning swims so I will bring you food or with me as for seeing the world it won't be soon unless I can convince the principal to let me go. As long as that is ok with you then I just want someone who will help me unlock my full potential as a runner up for dominion of the seas and help me keep myself alive."

Isabella had finished her class early and walked out when she heard a voice in her head. "You need to start hunting" She looked around. "What? Who's there?" "Me idiot!" "Oh yeah Sitri! I thought you were a dream. Guess not... hows it going?" The demon growled in her head. "Start hunting. We need to get better with our power." "Oh okay that's fine" "i can sense there is another one like me who is contracted. But much weaker. More simply built. But they have more power than us. You need to hunt, train. Find my crystals" "Oh... I guess. What should I do?" She was walking through the halls, seemingly talking to herself. "I will tell you when one is close. For now, sleep. You need to study, train. Learn" "I guess.. but will you tell me a story?" He growled. "Yes. I will. That is the agreement" She clapped in joy! "Yay!" She walked past Ash, her whole left side tingling. As if slowly she looked at him. She ran over to him and kneeled over him. "Are you okay?" She tried to help him up

Carter stand up and walk back inside, leaning againsnt the wall and lowering his head again. 'I don't understand...' He thought. 'But I do...' A voice echoed on his mind. 'What..? Who are you?' 'Hehe.. they hate you because you are a Forerunner...oh...poor...poor....people...'

AnthonyWrath said:
" thanks for the help I guess I'll see you around." Dante said as he walked into the headmasters room.
Ameythyst said:
Alice kept silent the entire time, until they finally reached the door. She motioned for him to enter first, "Here it is."
"Ahh you must be Dante. You took a long time getting here. I have requested you here to tell you of your classes. And I guess since she walked you up here you must be friends so Alice I want you to help get him situated and show him around. Be his dormmate if you want I dont care. But your responsibility is to stay with him until he is comfortable with this place. As then you would be. If you need help dealing with him, ask a girl named Ruby or a girl named Rachel. Have fun. Oh and Id like my map back"

Alice retrieved the map from her pocket and calmly handed it over. She sighed internally at the thought of having to be someones guide, all she wanted was to be alone. Alice didn't really bother arguing though, and instead shrugged.

"I guess if he wants me to be..."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
" I guess I should go talk with the headmaster..." Carter said to himself and went to the Headmaster office on the 4th floor, knocking on the door.
(Again, building is large as all hell. And he's on the top floor. Monster Studies itself is on the 6th. We'll come up with a more intricate layout (no we wont because light is fucking lazy) but until then its safe to just not worry about floor numbers other than top and bottom)

The Headmaster looked at the door. "I need a secretary. Dante please open the door"

"It's fine with me I guess" Dante says shrugging his shoulders making the chains wrapped around his arms rattle. Dante then kicked the door open.

Carter open the door and step inside the headmaster office, noticing Dante and Alice again. "Oh..hello again..." He say and then turn to the headmaster. "Good evening sir..."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She extended her arms up "Well I like turtles! And we would be great friends and I'm kind of patient"
She swiped the bowl back to Blake with her heel hoping he'd be okay and pulls out her sword, throwing it at one of the turrets and breaking it and she focused on another one and flew to it, her wings blocking the bullets. Meanwhile Charles was running around, dodging the bullets, until he got to one and grew half the size of the room and swatted it down. Bullets hit his body and he turned into smoke and floated away. Brooke finished the one she was at and flew across the room to the other one, switching sides with Charles, and grabbed her sword out of it then kicked off and flew like a bee to the last one. "Whee this is so much fun!!!" She dodged the bullets and brought her sword up, cutting it in half. Then she landed safely
"Contract?" The turtle blinks slowly.

Blake pulls out a gun and shoots the bowl before it reaches him. The bees retreat back to the wall. "Alright.... that was good. You pass."

Drumonkey said:
Connor stopped charging up and looked at the beast tilting his head "cool well I think I can feed you and well I go on morning swims so I will bring you food or with me as for seeing the world it won't be soon unless I can convince the principal to let me go. As long as that is ok with you then I just want someone who will help me unlock my full potential as a runner up for dominion of the seas and help me keep myself alive."
"I accept the terms of this contract." Suddenly Connor is thrown out of the water. The beast is no smaller than a football. It was biting on to his arm to hang on. It seems like it'll take a liking to hanging on to him like that. "I have an hour left until I need to be in water."

( Yours to control. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Isabella had finished her class early and walked out when she heard a voice in her head. "You need to start hunting" She looked around. "What? Who's there?" "Me idiot!" "Oh yeah Sitri! I thought you were a dream. Guess not... hows it going?" The demon growled in her head. "Start hunting. We need to get better with our power." "Oh okay that's fine" "i can sense there is another one like me who is contracted. But much weaker. More simply built. But they have more power than us. You need to hunt, train. Find my crystals" "Oh... I guess. What should I do?" She was walking through the halls, seemingly talking to herself. "I will tell you when one is close. For now, sleep. You need to study, train. Learn" "I guess.. but will you tell me a story?" He growled. "Yes. I will. That is the agreement" She clapped in joy! "Yay!" She walked past Ash, her whole left side tingling. As if slowly she looked at him. She ran over to him and kneeled over him. "Are you okay?" She tried to help him up
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just some wolf attacked me." Ash stands up. "Thanks for the help. My name is Ash."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter stand up and walk back inside, leaning againsnt the wall and lowering his head again. 'I don't understand...' He thought. 'But I do...' A voice echoed on his mind. 'What..? Who are you?' 'Hehe.. they hate you because you are a Forerunner...oh...poor...poor....people...'
Ruby seemed dejected since he ignored her and left. She turns to her beast which takes full form. She gets on his back. "Emerald! Take me to the training spot you told me about." Emerald nods his head and flies off into the air. He speeds towards the forest. Going straight to the mountain from before. Emerald seemed to be able to control air, he was also extremely fast and skilled in close combat. Once they make it to the near top of the mountain which was pretty soon. Ruby discounts Emerald and has Sapphire exit her body.

Ruby speaks to them in the contract scape. "Okay! So right now we should train with each other to become much more compatible. So first off we should e plain our powers,strengths, weaknesses, dislikes, likes, and much more. We need to become a team!" Ruby puts her hands together and smiles. Sapphire shrugs her shoulders and grins while Emerald nods his head respectfully. They spend their time doing this until they decide to put these things together and test it out in battle.

Fenrir scrambled out of the dorms and, when he thought he was alone, he slowed down, padding slowly around the second floor. Let's see what's around here. Fenrir started to explore

Alice took one look at the boy and could easily tell he was conflicted. The assassin who took her in and trained her also taught her how to read people, and Carter was a wide open book.

Baconhands said:
Fenrir scrambled out of the dorms and, when he thought he was alone, he slowed down, padding slowly around the second floor. Let's see what's around here. Fenrir started to explore
Diana was walking through the halls. She had many books to carry. She notices the wolf and flinched for a second before noticing the wolf could be lost. "Um..... excuse me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back