• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
Ruby was storming through the halls. She just wanted to leave. She was going straight to the headmaster so she could leave the academy officially. She stopped when she notices a boy walking through fog. She starts to back away until she notices Daliah. "Oh really?! Is that all you can say?!" Ruby starts to back away from the both of them.
"You may drop the my queen. Do you mind if I join you two?" Luna looks at the little Zaphkiel. "Kittens are my life. Make a comment about me terrorizing a kitten again and I will break your neck right now. Anyways!" Luna looks at Alice. "So how are you doing at the academy? Unless you don't go there."
She gritted her teeth and figured screw it. "Okay I fell in love with you! And ever since you bonded with Sapphire I just... I felt betrayed so I left and I avoided you two and then the succubus feeding off of the desire and love I have for you and I just... I'm sorry! I am so sorry! I just... I don;t know what to say or do. You probably hate me don't you?" Daliah snapped to the boy. "Leave or I will kill you myself"

Zaphkiel sighed. "Can you please put me down?"

Tazmodo said:
Reed walked down the hall and out of the school. He soread his wings and flew away at full speed. Everything was a blur and he flying aimlessly. He saw that the mountain was inches away from him. He shot up an over it. He kept flying until he was off the continent. He landed and walked around deep in thought but still aware of his surroundings.
When he lands at least 30 of the apocalyptic monsters surround him. They all had a minimal of 7 conjoined beasts. They were slowly surrounding him.

Katie was flying over the area. She notices a cluster of them around what seems to be.... "A student?!" Katie dives in, ready to assist him.

"You could try..." Nikolay said and raised his arm, moving his hand, making the fog disappear, as he look at them, slowly moving his hand towards his pocket, if somebody tried to attack.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"You could try..." Nikolay said and raised his arm, moving his hand, making the fog disappear, as he look at them, slowly moving his hand towards his pocket, if somebody tried to attack.
Daliah never moved and inch but his shadow wrapped around him and constricted him, spikes going through his body, holding him to the ground, but no where lethal. She ignored him and focused on Ruby. "Please... please understand"

Reed looked around at the monsters and sighed. "Really." He looked for any and all weaknesses. He counted the demons. "Thirty fucking thirty." He spread his wings and flew up and away from them. He saw the girl the girl and flew with her. "I appreciate the help but I'm not in the mood to fight those things. Hey you can fly right?" He let go of her hoping that she could but was ready if she couldn't.

Suzanna lay in bed, giggling and smiling. A bit of a dark aura surround her. "She gave me so much...I can finally manifest into this world without being mentally incapable." She grins, talking to herself. "Who would've thought, my first victim was my boss' own daughter..." She giggles once again. Her bubbly happiness seemed replaced by a sinister yet oddly attracting personality.

(Suzanna isn't EVIL, but she isn't good. Shes Neutral Evil, her goals come first but she doesn't aim to fuck everything first. Power draining comes first. She feels bad about upsetting Ruby, but does not feel bad about getting power from Dahlia. And warning to ya lot, she will always wanna love you <3 x3. Beware the succubus)

(Taking volunteers on next victims > :D )

DizjayDeathPride said:
She gritted her teeth and figured screw it. "Okay I fell in love with you! And ever since you bonded with Sapphire I just... I felt betrayed so I left and I avoided you two and then the succubus feeding off of the desire and love I have for you and I just... I'm sorry! I am so sorry! I just... I don;t know what to say or do. You probably hate me don't you?" Daliah snapped to the boy. "Leave or I will kill you myself"
Zaphkiel sighed. "Can you please put me down?"
Luna shakes her head and continues to snuggle with the small Zaphkiel. "No.... you are my snuggle muffin forever."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Ruby was baffled by Daliah's sudden love confession. She didn't know what do to. "Why didn't you tell me before? Did you intend to play pretend friends with me forever? With what I've just seen and heard. It's all the same as Fahy. Don't put this on Sapphire! If anything she's the one person who's been truthful to me about her intentions. I never betrayed you. I thought we didn't have secrets between us! You can't even admit it. Without Sapphire I would have been dead by now! The amount of times Sapphire preserved my life even before the contract proves it. She could've let me die and left with my body but she didn't! You can call me power hungry and say my powers would have come to me but let's face it. I wanted the type of room I had back in the castle because I knew they would never come to me and that's all I would have!" She emphasizes on the word never. She looks at the two whom are fighting. She couldn't look at either of them really. Sapphire has the symbols appear on half of her body so she could speak. "Ruby calm down and give Daliah a chance she migh-."

Ruby yells in a fit of anger for the first time. "All of you be quiet and stop it! I order you as the princess of Udalise!"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna lay in bed, giggling and smiling. A bit of a dark aura surround her. "She gave me so much...I can finally manifest into this world without being mentally incapable." She grins, talking to herself. "Who would've thought, my first victim was my boss' own daughter..." She giggles once again. Her bubbly happiness seemed replaced by a sinister yet oddly attracting personality.
(Suzanna isn't EVIL, but she isn't good. Shes Neutral Evil, her goals come first but she doesn't aim to fuck everything first. Power draining comes first. She feels bad about upsetting Ruby, but does not feel bad about getting power from Dahlia. And warning to ya lot, she will always wanna love you <3 x3. Beware the succubus)

(Taking volunteers on next victims > :D )

[/QUOTE]
(Heres the daughter of madness. enjoy that challenge!)

Brooke sighed. She enjoyed Kaylee but it was kind of just.. boring. She felt this weird... darkness. This evil feeling. Borderline madness. This lust for power. She didn't know what it was but she wanted to go to it. She wandered down the halls until she found where it was coming from. She knocked on the door

Tazmodo said:
Reed looked around at the monsters and sighed. "Really." He looked for any and all weaknesses. He counted the demons. "Thirty fucking thirty." He spread his wings and flew up and away from them. He saw the girl the girl and flew with her. "I appreciate the help but I'm not in the mood to fight those things. Hey you can fly right?" He let go of her hoping that she could but was ready if she couldn't.
Katie simply floated on the air. "Yes I can fly. Now why are you here. You should be on the continent!"

Light said:
Luna shakes her head and continues to snuggle with the small Zaphkiel. "No.... you are my snuggle muffin forever."
Ruby was baffled by Daliah's sudden love confession. She didn't know what do to. "Why didn't you tell me before? Did you intend to play pretend friends with me forever? With what I've just seen and heard. It's all the same as Fahy. Don't put this on Sapphire! If anything she's the one person who's been truthful to me about her intentions. I never betrayed you. I thought we didn't have secrets between us! You can't even admit it. Without Sapphire I would have been dead by now! The amount of times Sapphire preserved my life even before the contract proves it. She could've let me die and left with my body but she didn't! You can call me power hungry and say my powers would have come to me but let's face it. I wanted the type of room I had back in the castle because I knew they would never come to me and that's all I would have!" She emphasizes on the word never. She looks at the two whom are fighting. She couldn't look at either of them really. Sapphire has the symbols appear on half of her body so she could speak. "Ruby calm down and give Daliah a chance she migh-."

Ruby yells in a fit of anger for the first time. "All of you be quiet and stop it! I order you as the princess of Udalise!"
Daliah was taken aback by her yelling but quickly snapped and Nikolay away and into the shadow realm "Ruby... I didn't tell you because you dont feel the same! Do you know how stupid that makes someone feel? To love someone and they not feel the same? Ruby... I couldn't tell you. I had to just be your friend because that's all we could be"

Light said:
Katie simply floated on the air. "Yes I can fly. Now why are you here. You should be on the continent!"
"Well I'm only trying to relax and maybe kill a few demons. Not huge hordes but a few. Why are you yelling at me?" Reed thought for a moment and blushed. "Oh shit please don't tell me I grabbed you wrong. Did I?" His expression was that of pure fear that he did something to her.

Light said:
"You may drop the my queen. Do you mind if I join you two?" Luna looks at the little Zaphkiel. "Kittens are my life. Make a comment about me terrorizing a kitten again and I will break your neck right now. Anyways!" Luna looks at Alice. "So how are you doing at the academy? Unless you don't go there."
Alice was a bit suprised. What mother threatens to break her childs neck? She let it drop though. "I don't mind. The academy is great." She lied. She probably hasn't even been to half of her classses.

(I literally went to my mother room, asked her if mothers actually said that, and in reply she laughed, then replied in arabic, this be the translation, "I swear to god I'll break your neck!")

Ameythyst said:
Alice was a bit suprised. What mother threatens to break her childs neck? She let it drop though. "I don't mind. The academy is great." She lied. She probably hasn't even been to half of her classses.
(I literally went to my mother room, asked her if mothers actually said that, and in reply she laughed, then replied in arabic, this be the translation, "I swear to god I'll break your neck!")
"Um... Alice? Can you do something here? Please? I kind of want to be large again"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Uummm...help? Im stuck in hel..oops...sorry..., "Shadow realm")

(Daliah will release him when she's done talking don't worry. For now you cant see anything, there are no sounds, and no scents. you are in total and absolute darkness. all light is immediately engulfed and disappears. the longer you stay the more distorted your senses become and you dont know whats up or down. have fun and chill yo)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Um... Alice? Can you do something here? Please? I kind of want to be large again"
Alice shook her head, "Uh, sorry, your mother scares the living shit out of me," She mouthed.

Ameythyst said:
"Not gonna happen. I'd rather not die tonight." She mouthed back.
He crossed his hands "Please! I'll do anything you want! I'll get you another pet! We'll never go to school! Just.. grab me" He mouthed. He was a bit annoyed he couldn't speak in her mind.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"And I order you to be quiet too!" Nikolay answered, still smiling.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah was taken aback by her yelling but quickly snapped and Nikolay away and into the shadow realm "Ruby... I didn't tell you because you dont feel the same! Do you know how stupid that makes someone feel? To love someone and they not feel the same? Ruby... I couldn't tell you. I had to just be your friend because that's all we could be"
Ruby was seconds away from doing something she'd regret later to Nikolay. Until Daliah sent him to the shadow realm. "I would rather have you tell me how you felt and we could have worked towards something between us. Instead of living with you day by day. Having you treat me as if you're disgusted with me, while you play as my friend while harboring emotions for me as deep as what I've just witnessed. Also about Sapphire once again. Nobody has ever stopped to think about how I might feel about something's. You automatically label me as a traitor. You never stopped to think about my feelings about the situation and how the way you've been treating me lately could make me feel. What if I did want to try and make something happen between us. Zaphkiel.... oh don't even get me started about the way he's been treating me after I contracted with Sapphire. He didn't even bother to ask me if I was okay after a girl he's now most likely flirting with tried to cut into me. He went straight to her, only being concerned with her. He still hasn't stopped to help me out with the fact that every living person I interact with unless contracted makes trust harder and harder for me. Fahy obviously had to walk into my dream without permission because of a nightmare that had nothing to do with him. Then had to aggressively put his hands on me to hold me still after I told him several times we could talk later. Then Carter decides it's a great idea to chase after me in a forest alone minutes after that incident because he suddenly felt like a hero! Only to follow me around at night because he felt if he gave me a rose it would definitely get him in my pants! Did he ever stop to think that maybe I'm not that type of girl? Maybe he was making me extremely uncomfortable and afraid? Has Alice even tried to make contact with me to discuss what happened between us when she tried to make me bleed? As if I were just another victim?! Did she ever stop to consider that maybe it would scar me? Has Rikka ever thought about how I'd feel by putting my first kiss on the line? What about my own father who stopped me from ending it all. Maybe I just wanted to die! It would have been much better than going through all of this! I grew up in a candy land designed room because that's the only place in which I would matter more than just a good lay, or a blood bag. Maybe I should throw myself into a town and use myself as a means for ransom! That will be a total upgrade for me! Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to leave this school!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back