• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

After a few minutes Reed went back to his dorm and packed a backpack with only some necessities. He wasn't going to be gone for to long. "I'll be back. I don't know when." He wrote on a note and left it for Rebecca. Adalinda crawled up and layed with Rebecca. Reed walked out.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She blinks. She was a huge germophobe so this wasn't good.
Her hand slowly tapped out to 3.

"Whats my punishment, princess?"

[/QUOTE]
Daliah looked into her eyes. Then to her lips. She couldn't stop thinking about them. She knew it was Suzanna using her power but.. what if it wasn't? She needed a small taste. One kiss and she'd be fine/ She slowly leaned in and pressed their lips together, barely kissing her. But it wasn't enough. She wanted more. But she realized she might have overstepped her boundaries. She pulled back and covered her mouth, eyes wide. "I am so sorry. I will not do that again"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah looked into her eyes. Then to her lips. She couldn't stop thinking about them. She knew it was Suzanna using her power but.. what if it wasn't? She needed a small taste. One kiss and she'd be fine/ She slowly leaned in and pressed their lips together, barely kissing her. But it wasn't enough. She wanted more. But she realized she might have overstepped her boundaries. She pulled back and covered her mouth, eyes wide. "I am so sorry. I will not do that again"
Suzanna blinks, then leans up towards her princess, kissing her back.

Light said:
"I shall speak as a mother first. What are you to my son? What is he to you? How did you meet? Are you using him? Did you touch in any sensual or sexual type of manner. Are you worth his time or will you betray him like the last girl I had to imprison and possibly execute?" Luna was holding up a glare. She wouldn't let her rise, nor would she drop her glare until her questions were answered. She didn't have anything against the girl so far. She also didn't want to be so cruel to her, it's just that her little snuggle-muffin named Zaphkiel has gone through rough times when it came to girls. It also breaks her heart to see him hurt. She was just looking out for the both of them in the long run.
"Well, I am his friend. I am one of his, and he is currently my only friend. No, I am not using him, and I've never even thought of touching him in such a manner. We meet in a forest where I was training, and he'll have to decide whether or not I am worth his time. I certainly don't plan to betray him, nor would I intentionally cause him pain because I believe he wouldn't do the same to me." She said answering all her questions one by one. She didn't see Luna's glare because she was kneeling, but she certainly felt it.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna blinks, then leans up towards her princess, kissing her back.

[/QUOTE]
She kissed her back, pulling her to her. She kissed her more and more, giving in to her bottled up desires, unable to stop kissing her. But it still wasn't enough. She scrambled, peeling off the girl's clothes, tossing them aside, quickly taking off her dress and throwing it across the room, giving in to her needs. So long, so many desires for Ruby being pushed down now broke out and she wanted them satisfied, she needed them satisfied. Suzanna would know just how to make her forget.

Ameythyst said:
"Well, I am his friend. I am one of his, and he is currently my only friend. No, I am not using him, and I've never even thought of touching him in such a manner. We meet in a forest where I was training, and he'll have to decide whether or not I am worth his time. I certainly don't plan to betray him, nor would I intentionally cause him pain because I believe he wouldn't do the same to me." She said answering all her questions one by one. She didn't see Luna's glare because she was kneeling, but she certainly felt it.
(What about kaylee? She even taught her to swim.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
She kissed her back, pulling her to her. She kissed her more and more, giving in to her bottled up desires, unable to stop kissing her. But it still wasn't enough. She scrambled, peeling off the girl's clothes, tossing them aside, quickly taking off her dress and throwing it across the room, giving in to her needs. So long, so many desires for Ruby being pushed down now broke out and she wanted them satisfied, she needed them satisfied. Suzanna would know just how to make her forget.
Suzanna smiled. She was truely all powerful. With every kiss she got more and more powerful from the love energy. "Oh my..." Her blush was thick with the smile. "Do you love me?"

(Kaylee spent about a night with her, less, and Alice isn't one to trust or make friends easily. Zaphkiel spent pretty much all of the tournament with her, and even let her suck his blood. So. Its not Kaylee's fault, Alice just needs quite a bit to convince her. Teaching some one to swim isn't the same as letting them consume your blood.)

Ameythyst said:
(Kaylee spent about a night with her, less, and Alice isn't one to trust or make friends easily. Zaphkiel spent pretty much all of the tournament with her, and even let her suck his blood. So. Its not Kaylee's fault, Alice just needs quite a bit to convince her. Teaching some one to swim isn't the same as letting them consume your blood.)
(Challenge accepted)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna smiled. She was truely all powerful. With every kiss she got more and more powerful from the love energy. "Oh my..." Her blush was thick with the smile. "Do you love me?"

[/QUOTE]
She was so distracted she didn't really catch the words. Or more so, where they came from. Her mind was so filled with Ruby she whispered out "Yes Ruby" Without realizing it and quickly she snapped back shaking her head. "I mean no. Of course not"

(HA I TOLD HIM)

Ameythyst said:
Luna's eyes soften at this. "You may rise." Luna turns to Zaphkiel and mouthed the words. "You're going to get caught up between this girl and Katie soon." Luna turns back to Alice and gestures for her to take a seat beside her. "What is your name?"

Suzy Mey]Suzanna smiled. She was truely all powerful. With every kiss she got more and more powerful from the love energy. "Oh my..." Her blush was thick with the smile. "Do you love me?" [/QUOTE] ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17217-dizjaydeathpride/ said:
@DizjayDeathPride[/URL] )

Ruby walks I to the dorm. She couldn't wait to see her new dorm mate and talk to her about her adventures. That was until she saw Daliah and Suzanna naked on her bed. She also walked into the room in time to hear the question do you love me? With Daliah's response. Ruby simply backs away and leaves the dorm. She wasn't going back there. Possibly not even the school. She couldn't believe it, most all people she's talked with have either tried to hook up with her or forced themselves on her. Also with Alice attacking her. The two people she trusted we're now doing this. Also with the response she heard. She could no longer trust anybody. She was leaving the academy.

Reed walked down the hall and out of the school. He soread his wings and flew away at full speed. Everything was a blur and he flying aimlessly. He saw that the mountain was inches away from him. He shot up an over it. He kept flying until he was off the continent. He landed and walked around deep in thought but still aware of his surroundings.

Light said:
Luna's eyes soften at this. "You may rise." Luna turns to Zaphkiel and mouthed the words. "You're going to get caught up between this girl and Katie soon." Luna turns back to Alice and gestures for her to take a seat beside her. "What is your name?"
( @DizjayDeathPride )

Ruby walks I to the dorm. She couldn't wait to see her new dorm mate and talk to her about her adventures. That was until she saw Daliah and Suzanna naked on her bed. She also walked into the room in time to hear the question do you love me? With Daliah's response. Ruby simply backs away and leaves the dorm. She wasn't going back there. Possibly not even the school. She couldn't believe it, most all people she's talked with have either tried to hook up with her or forced themselves on her. Also with Alice attacking her. The two people she trusted we're now doing this. Also with the response she heard. She could no longer trust anybody. She was leaving the academy.
DizjayDeathPride said:
She was so distracted she didn't really catch the words. Or more so, where they came from. Her mind was so filled with Ruby she whispered out "Yes Ruby" Without realizing it and quickly she snapped back shaking her head. "I mean no. Of course not"
(HA I TOLD HIM)
Suzanna quickly and silently removed all spells. She scrambled to get clothes on, then would just curl up in bed. (Gtg sleep)

Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )

Daliah quickly got dressed and ran after Ruby. She eventually caught her and yelled "Wait! Okay it's not what it looks like! Or really it is... but it's not like that!"

Light said:
"My name is Alice, my queen." She said, nervous. She was pretty scared of the queen, and the fact that she appeared in the room so suddenly frightened her quite a bit.

(Wasn't really a challenge, but sure, knock yourself out. I won't be making it easy though.)

Nikolay noticed two person in the distance, as he move towards them, still hidden in the fog. 'Finally someone...' "Hey?" He called when he was closer.

Ameythyst said:
"My name is Alice, my queen." She said, nervous. She was pretty scared of the queen, and the fact that she appeared in the room so suddenly frightened her quite a bit.
(Wasn't really a challenge, but sure, knock yourself out. I won't be making it easy though.)
Zaphkiel sighed. "Mother please stop terrorizing my company and her pet. Look at the little kitten over there cowering."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay said a few words in the Russian language, looking around, the fog was even more thick. 'Nobody...great...' He thought.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah quickly got dressed and ran after Ruby. She eventually caught her and yelled "Wait! Okay it's not what it looks like! Or really it is... but it's not like that!"
Ruby was storming through the halls. She just wanted to leave. She was going straight to the headmaster so she could leave the academy officially. She stopped when she notices a boy walking through fog. She starts to back away until she notices Daliah. "Oh really?! Is that all you can say?!" Ruby starts to back away from the both of them.

Ameythyst said:
"You may drop the my queen. Do you mind if I join you two?" Luna looks at the little Zaphkiel. "Kittens are my life. Make a comment about me terrorizing a kitten again and I will break your neck right now. Anyways!" Luna looks at Alice. "So how are you doing at the academy? Unless you don't go there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back