• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He crossed his hands "Please! I'll do anything you want! I'll get you another pet! We'll never go to school! Just.. grab me" He mouthed. He was a bit annoyed he couldn't speak in her mind.
"Well, I'm actually going tomorrow. I have spells with your mother." She mouthed back, remembering that Luna taught that class.

Tazmodo said:
"Well I'm only trying to relax and maybe kill a few demons. Not huge hordes but a few. Why are you yelling at me?" Reed thought for a moment and blushed. "Oh shit please don't tell me I grabbed you wrong. Did I?" His expression was that of pure fear that he did something to her.
Katie shakes her head and laughs. "No you're fine!" Katie then turns her head to the continent. "Look... I need to take you back. You have to stay on the continent. If you want to relax go to a calm place on the continent. It's huge. On earth it's hell."

Drumonkey said:
(There's no way telios is still in the library is there?)
( Telieos is still there. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
He crossed his hands "Please! I'll do anything you want! I'll get you another pet! We'll never go to school! Just.. grab me" He mouthed. He was a bit annoyed he couldn't speak in her mind.
Ameythyst said:
"Well, I'm actually going tomorrow. I have spells with your mother." She mouthed back, remembering that Luna taught that class.
Luna has spirits rise from the astral plane. The spirits simply stares at them all and surround them. Their black beady eyes don't blink. They look for any opportunity to possess them. "Do you two want to play a game with high stakes?"

Light said:
Luna has spirits rise from the astral plane. The spirits simply stares at them all and surround them. Their black beady eyes don't blink. They look for any opportunity to pisses them. "Do you two want to play a game with high stakes?"
Alice made eye contact with Zaphkiel. The look she gave was enough to communicate to him, is she serious?

(sorry i crashed earlier from a long day) Dru walked out from behind a book stack with a herd or Sandmen around him all clamoring for his attention their voices sounding like hushed whispers or pages turning. Dru looked up and saw Telios standing in the library probably waiting for him. "Hello there how can I help you?"

Light said:
Katie shakes her head and laughs. "No you're fine!" Katie then turns her head to the continent. "Look... I need to take you back. You have to stay on the continent. If you want to relax go to a calm place on the continent. It's huge. On earth it's hell."
( Telieos is still there. )

Luna has spirits rise from the astral plane. The spirits simply stares at them all and surround them. Their black beady eyes don't blink. They look for any opportunity to pisses them. "Do you two want to play a game with high stakes?"
Reed shook his head. "No can do its peaceful. I thrive off of battle. I've been up there for to long without a decent battle. If you take me back I'll just leave again but on the opposite side." He said relived.

Drumonkey said:
(sorry i crashed earlier from a long day) Dru walked out from behind a book stack with a herd or Sandmen around him all clamoring for his attention their voices sounding like hushed whispers or pages turning. Dru looked up and saw Telios standing in the library probably waiting for him. "Hello there how can I help you?"
"I'm looking for books on different species. With pictures too." Telieos seems to be looking around everywhere.

Tazmodo said:
Reed shook his head. "No can do its peaceful. I thrive off of battle. I've been up there for to long without a decent battle. If you take me back I'll just leave again but on the opposite side." He said relived.
"Ugh.... fine. Looks like I'll have to take you to the base." Katie puts a hand on his shoulder and sends an electrical current of 10 mA into his body. Paralyzing Reed and knocking him unconscious. She flies off to the base with him and drops him in a room. It was so he didn't know the location of the base.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She stared at her, her eyes tearing. "I understand... but I did! I did what I could and I came back! I almost ended my life but I couldn't because I kept thinking of you Ruby. I know you're upset at all of us. But I have done everything to show you can trust me. I just don't trust that thing inside of you! Ruby... please don't go. Please don't leave. I'll drop it. I'll erase how I feel. We'll be friends and we'll have great times. I'll make you smoothies and play with you in your candy kingdom anytime you want just.... please don't leave me. Please Ruby please don't go. My princess... please.." She fell to her knee and bowed, the first time she did it to anyone of the royal family. Her head was down as she tried to do her best not to cry but she knew she was failing. She could hear it in her voice. "Ruby..."
Morpheus sighed and flicked Zaphkiel out of her reach. "Come on cutie stop bothering the kids. I'm sorry you all. Have fun" He put his hand on Luna's shoulder and they were gone
Luna slightly laughs to herself. "Morpheus I'm sorry! I just had to mess with them for a little." Luna wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. "Are you mad?" Luna looks concerned.

William walks into Fariella's room. "Hello!"

Ruby runs her hand through her hair. She was conflicted, she didn't want Daliah to do this to herself. "You don't have to stop... loving me. Don't do this to me... please don't cry. I just...."

Sapphire speaks out loud again. "Stay, you know you want to. She's practically begging you. Give her a chance."

Ruby simply sighs in response and slowly nods her head. "As I've said before... You don't have to stop loving me. I just... want you to know right now. I don't feel the same, it's not like you're a bad person. I just lack a sexual attraction with anyone at the moment. I'll stay but I can't go back to that dorm. I'm no longer keeping my secret anymore. There's no point.... I won't make any true friends anyways so why would I hide it anymore? It seems like your the only one I can trust whom isn't Sapphire, Emerald, or a family member. I'm still going to the headmaster to discuss something's with him. Are you coming?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor and Fahy were flying around over the school because Fahy wanted to test something and Connor happened to be around and also have a flying creature after a few minutes to build up his confidence he had spoken to Connor who took a few minutes to think it over before agreeing to help Fahy, They both took to the air and Fahy pulled out his bow while Connor pulled out his trident and they both tried standing on their dragons backs while mid-flight with varying degrees of success Fahy was better at it and began to fire arrows at Connor most missing some near hits.

"I don't really think that we have books like that but I can make a book for you." Dru waved his hand and a Sandman ran up to him with a book and Dru waved his hand over it giving it accurate and moving pictures then handed it to Telios "Here you go."

(Oh I thought they were still in the room, sorry.)

Alice turns to Zaphkiel, a bit wide eyed. Grey had stayed in the corner the whole time, and now that Luna was gone, he made his way to Alice, shaking a bit. She reached a hand to stroke him once he was close enough, trying to get him to calm back down.

Drumonkey said:
Connor and Fahy were flying around over the school because Fahy wanted to test something and Connor happened to be around and also have a flying creature after a few minutes to build up his confidence he had spoken to Connor who took a few minutes to think it over before agreeing to help Fahy, They both took to the air and Fahy pulled out his bow while Connor pulled out his trident and they both tried standing on their dragons backs while mid-flight with varying degrees of success Fahy was better at it and began to fire arrows at Connor most missing some near hits.
"I don't really think that we have books like that but I can make a book for you." Dru waved his hand and a Sandman ran up to him with a book and Dru waved his hand over it giving it accurate and moving pictures then handed it to Telios "Here you go."
"Cool! Thanks!" Telieos was reading the books but her attention was slightly divided. She keeps herself focused by morphing into everything she reads about.

Dru walks through a door that opened behind him and the Sandmen mostly disappeared with him one or two of them staying around in case he needed anything.

Ameythyst said:
(Oh I thought they were still in the room, sorry.)
Alice turns to Zaphkiel, a bit wide eyed. Grey had stayed in the corner the whole time, and now that Luna was gone, he made his way to Alice, shaking a bit. She reached a hand to stroke him once he was close enough, trying to get him to calm back down.
The spirits around them start to grow closer. Reaching out for them as if Luna keeping her focus on them was only thing keeping them from pouncing. Luna actually remembers she left the spirits there and snaps their fingers. Suddenly chains from the astral plane drags them back into the astral plane.

Drumonkey said:
Dru walks through a door that opened behind him and the Sandmen mostly disappeared with him one or two of them staying around in case he needed anything.
Telieos continues to study many species. That was until she starts to hear voices in her mind. Suddenly Telieos morphs into a war elephant and starts to destroy the library.

The sandmen stop him before he can harm a single book by growing to 8 foot tall sand golems and catching the war elephant stopping him from rampaging into the books while Dru comes in "What the hell are you doing in my library?"

Drumonkey said:
The sandmen stop him before he can harm a single book by growing to 8 foot tall sand golems and catching the war elephant stopping him from rampaging into the books while Dru comes in "What the hell are you doing in my library?"
Telieos morphs into a large flash of heat and into a wrecking ball on a construction truck. With the flash of heat Telieos turned the sand to glass. The wrecking ball slams into the glass and breaks it apart. Telieos morphs into another blast of flames and starts to set the library on fire. Telieos doesn't respond at all.

Dru waved a hand and all the book and their shelves disappear then Dru inhaled and blew sleep sand in the air causing the air to fill with a golden glow, Dru was going to put this kid to sleep.

Drumonkey said:
Dru waved a hand and all the book and their shelves disappear then Dru inhaled and blew sleep sand in the air causing the air to fill with a golden glow, Dru was going to put this kid to sleep.
( Is it possible to put fire to sleep? Does fire have a nose? Who knows? )

Telieos simply turns into a pile of explosives and blows up. Scattering the sleep dust throughout the halls and destroying the library in the process. There was so much sleep sand from one of Dru breaths it spread through most all of the halls on that floor. Telieos morphs into ash to camouflage.

( I had to destroy your library for the sake of the plot line. Yes this is a push for the plot line. I'm so sorry..... this sacrifice won't be meaningless. )

(I believe it would be safe to assume that Diz is sleeping now.)

Alice eventually fell asleep stroking Grey. She closed her eyes, her head on the armrest since she has decided to lie down. That night, Alice dreamed. It wasn't a dream though, it was one of her memories. She had been sitting in front of a mirror, in a pure white dress, which her father brushing her hair. She looked about 13. He was in a pure white suit too, and opened his mouth to speak. "Come on, my child." For some reason, she knew she was going to a funeral, and she knew the funeral was for her mother. They made their way to the funeral home, and walked in. Plenty of people were there already, each wearing white. Her father went off to greet people, and all eyes were on her as she walked. Some looked at her in disgust, some in hate, some in curiosity. She caught a few words as she passed between the people. "I bet it was her who did it.", "Such a creature, shouldn't exist.", "I wonder if there are more of her kind." She noticed as she walked, each person was incredibly pale, and each had she brushed felt like ice. She was surrounded by vampires, but she didn't feel scared at all. She felt pretty comfortable. Her father was now at the alter, and opened his mouth to speak. A picture of her mother was off to the side. She never got to hear her fathers words, since at that moment, the Alice woke up. She was breathing a bit harder than usual, her body feeling too hot for her liking, her heart beating a bit too fast. But once she got herself under control, she fell back asleep, but with no dreams this time.

(Alright, I'm going to bed. Night.)

(it is sentient to a point and breathing it in is the fastest way to be put down eyes is second plus fire consumes oxygen drawing it in either way this kid is reverting to himself I willed those books into existence why won't I do it again? @Light ) Dru exited the library and slammed the doors shut, all of his work torn down by one kid Dru's normally gold eyes turned red for a few moments and his normally peaceful aura was replaced by fear until he calmed himself, with one inhale Dru had called back most of the sleep sand and the rest was swept up by his sandmen then Dru sent one of his sandmen to Luna with a message "That boy Telios will dream for his crimes against my library." Then Dru entered the dreamworld and sat in the remains of his library.

Drumonkey said:
(it is sentient to a point and breathing it in is the fastest way to be put down eyes is second plus fire consumes oxygen drawing it in either way this kid is reverting to himself I willed those books into existence why won't I do it again? @Light ) Dru exited the library and slammed the doors shut, all of his work torn down by one kid Dru's normally gold eyes turned red for a few moments and his normally peaceful aura was replaced by fear until he calmed himself, with one inhale Dru had called back most of the sleep sand and the rest was swept up by his sandmen then Dru sent one of his sandmen to Luna with a message "That boy Telios will dream for his crimes against my library." Then Dru entered the dreamworld and sat in the remains of his library.
Suddenly a sandman appears beside Luna. It sends her the message and she sighs. "Shouldn't you give him a nightmare instead of a dream?"

Telieos goes back to her female form. Only to fall asleep. The voices in her head suddenly stop. Telieos reverts back to normal after this.

the sandman spoke in Dru's voice "I will make the verdict in the dream." Then the sandman fades away.

Telios's dream shifts to a court room where he is standing trial and Dru is sitting in the judge chair his wings wide behind him showing what looked like the starry night sky "You have wronged me and destroyed something I worked hard for, what do you have to say for yourself."

Drumonkey said:
the sandman spoke in Dru's voice "I will make the verdict in the dream." Then the sandman fades away.
Telios's dream shifts to a court room where he is standing trial and Dru is sitting in the judge chair his wings wide behind him showing what looked like the starry night sky "You have wronged me and destroyed something I worked hard for, what do you have to say for yourself."
Telieos looks around, completely confused. "Wait what? Where am I? Where's the library? Dude... Are you secretly a freak whom abduct students whom go to the library to force them into a dirty court room roleplay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back