• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel sighed to his parents intrusion. But in a way it was necessary. Stop him from having to answer her questions. He relaxed and played games silently. When she woke up he turned back to her but she went to sleep. He could practically see her dream but it was spotty. He wasn't close enough to her. When she went back to sleep he carried her to his room. Figured she'd be comfortable there. After awhile he woke her up so she could get ready for class. "Rise and shine. No more ditching. You're totally ruining our GPA"
Alice woke up a bit confused because she was sure she had slept on the couch and not the bed.She then put two and two together and realised Zaphkiel had carried her to the bed. "Thanks for bring me here. Can I skip the first class and jusy go to the second? I've already missed half and I still need breakfast."

"The library is destroyed and you hold the blame, I hope you know that this is no joke and I am not pleased."

(Hallo? Im still stuck in hel..., oops...sorry... Shadow realm)

Nikolay started to yell in Russian , angry but bored in the same time. 'I want to get ooooout!... ' He thought.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed. "Might as well. Come on hurry up"
"Okay, okay. Please go make us breakfast." She said, and headed off to take a shower. Now she knew her mother was dead. But how? Why was that room full of vampires? They had both concluded that she wasn't, yet she was surronded by them during her mothers funeral, and was completely comfortable. She had a lot more questions than answers at this point. Once she finished getting herself ready, she headed off to the kitchen again, hoping by now food would be done.

Ameythyst said:
"Okay, okay. Please go make us breakfast." She said, and headed off to take a shower. Now she knew her mother was dead. But how? Why was that room full of vampires? They had both concluded that she wasn't, yet she was surronded by them during her mothers funeral, and was completely comfortable. She had a lot more questions than answers at this point. Once she finished getting herself ready, she headed off to the kitchen again, hoping by now food would be done.
Zaphkiel had finished cooking and was sitting at the table, trying to piece together the fragments of her dream. All he got was a white dress and everyone else in white. Maybe she was married? He was very interested

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel had finished cooking and was sitting at the table, trying to piece together the fragments of her dream. All he got was a white dress and everyone else in white. Maybe she was married? He was very interested
"Good morning." She said as she took a seat. She put her usual favorites on, pancakes and hashbrowns, but not as much as she usually does. Her appetiete had gone down considerably, and it was only natural. Her mother was dead, and her funeral was attended by vampires.

Ameythyst said:
"Good morning." She said as she took a seat. She put her usual favorites on, pancakes and hashbrowns, but not as much as she usually does. Her appetiete had gone down considerably, and it was only natural. Her mother was dead, and her funeral was attended by vampires.
He got straight to it "So your dream last night inked to me. You were married?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head, "White is not the true colour of marriage, gold is."
He squinted "Hmm... well then I have no idea what that was. Anyways, let's get going when you're done eating. We're halfway done with second period"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He squinted "Hmm... well then I have no idea what that was. Anyways, let's get going when you're done eating. We're halfway done with second period"
"Let's just go now. I'm not feeling too hungry." Alice said, standing up from the table. A little less than half was left on her plate. She just felt too troubled to eat.

Ameythyst said:
"Let's just go now. I'm not feeling too hungry." Alice said, standing up from the table. A little less than half was left on her plate. She just felt too troubled to eat.
He nodded and whistled, Puriel flying in and landing on his head. He walked over and linked their arms. "Where are we going?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed. "Might as well. Come on hurry up"
He listened and didn't speak for a moment. "What exactly do you expect out of me? Do you expect me to go around killing everyone who hurt your feelings? That's part of life. Do you expect me to be there and save you ever single moment your life may be in danger? You had Sapphire. Do you expect me to frantically run around making sure every little thing runs smoothly for you? I have done you no better justice than Dru did Fahy letting you grow up in here. It's life! That's what people do! Teenage boys are horny pigs! Girls are dramatic assholes! It's school!" He waved his hand and the crystals were gone. "Do not forget who you are speaking to young lady! You will watch your tongue. I am your father! Not one of those ingrate ass children you've met! Do I make myself clear?!" He breathed for a moment and relaxed. "I don't care how pissed off or stressed you are. Dont you EVER speak to me about being some fucking whore because a few people can't control themselves. Did you ever take the three seconds to think that One, she has no goddamn obligation to tell you how the fuck she feels?! Or two, that so much bottled up emotion is easy for a succubus to exploit?!" The room was shaking and starting to crack. "Or three, that you need to grow up and handle your life on your own without our help! Know what?" He put his fingers together on his lips. "I'm going to calm down. I'm going to take a moment to calm down. Here's how this is going to go dearest daughter. You're going to relax. You're going to calmly think about how telling everyone isn't a choice on your own any longer. You're going to talk to the fucking demon and get a better, more well rounded perspective of life. Or so help me god I will ground you in a place you will never dream of. Do I make myself clear? When you're ready to talk, you know my name."
Ruby flinches from his yelling. She's been locked away in her life. She wouldn't know all too much about how boys and girls acted. She expected them to be kind like the dolls and stuffed animals in her candy world. "I've over stepped my bounds. I humbly apologize father. I shall reflect on my mistake." Ruby slightly bows and starts to talk to Sapphire like he instructed.

"I think you should calm down... he's extremely mad. Even if you tried to fight him your emotions are too wild for them to run smoothly. Just let your father talk before something bad breaks out. Here... I'll do it."

Symbols grow on half of Ruby's body. "Hello Morpheus. It seems like Ruby here has gone a little overboard. But she's just a little.... hurt... She can't handle the world and the way it is. She'll try to handle life on her own but she just needs a parental push in the right direction."

Ameythyst said:
"Well, now I have battle studies. Then after this I have spells."
"Oh we have spells together awesome" He appeared in Battle Studies and let her go. "See you in an hour. Have fun. Make sure to do your homework!" He waved and was in Beast Taming

Light said:
Ruby flinches from his yelling. She's been locked away in her life. She wouldn't know all too much about how boys and girls acted. She expected them to be kind like the dolls and stuffed animals in her candy world. "I've over stepped my bounds. I humbly apologize father. I shall reflect on my mistake." Ruby slightly bows and starts to talk to Sapphire like he instructed.
"I think you should calm down... he's extremely mad. Even if you tried to fight him your emotions are too wild for them to run smoothly. Just let your father talk before something bad breaks out. Here... I'll do it."
Light said:
Symbols grow on half of Ruby's body. "Hello Morpheus. It seems like Ruby here has gone a little overboard. But she's just a little.... hurt... She can't handle the world and the way it is. She'll try to handle life on her own but she just needs a parental push in the right direction."
Morpheus almost snapped on Sapphire too but relaxed "Is that so? Then I will do whatever it takes. Tell me" He sat "What do you have to suggest?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Rebecca looked at the music. It wasn't too bothersome. But figured might as well destroy the speakers. She used the shadows they produced and a spike went through them "Were they bothering you? Are you okay now?"
Daliah sat but was to distracted on Ruby to concentrate on her lesson

Daliah's voice rang in the darkness, seemingly from everywhere. "When Ruby says you can be free Ill set you free"
"Yeah but you didn't have to destroy my speakers. There was an off switch right there. Go to your next class." Blake starts to smoke again. Once he blows out the smoke he can now see symbols in it that weren't there. He saw blood all along the room. All of his students lay dead before him. The cigarette drops out of his mouth. He was shocked. He scrambled out of his chair and rushes to a student. "Oh... oh Gods." Blake checks if some of them were alive. None of them were, they were all dead. Blake falls backward and his breath hitches. "Yes! Finally! They were so annoying! Yes!" Blake starts to jump up and down. He blinks and the hallucination is gone. He was confused but was mostly disappointed. Though he's never had that happen to him before.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh we have spells together awesome" He appeared in Battle Studies and let her go. "See you in an hour. Have fun. Make sure to do your homework!" He waved and was in Beast Taming
Alice shook her head. Was he her father now? Telling her to do her homework? She went into Battle Studies, and took a seat somewhere.

Light said:
"Yeah but you didn't have to destroy my speakers. There was an off switch right there. Go to your next class." Blake starts to smoke again. Once he blows out the smoke he can now see symbols in it that weren't there. He saw blood all along the room. All of his students lay dead before him. The cigarette drops out of his mouth. He was shocked. He scrambled out of his chair and rushes to a student. "Oh... oh Gods." Blake checks if some of them were alive. None of them were, they were all dead. Blake falls backward and his breath hitches. "Yes! Finally! They were so annoying! Yes!" Blake starts to jump up and down. He blinks and the hallucination is gone. He was confused but was mostly disappointed. Though he's never had that happen to him before.
Rebecca flinched a bit at him. 'Oh... I'm sorry" She got up and left. But then heard his cheering. She thought it was directed to her so she walked away from the room with her head down. She thought she was doing so well and that everything was a fight. She didn't know there was a button but she'd do better next time. She went to her next class and sat against the wall waiting until the bell rang

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Please....let me go...." Nikolay said again, now looking down. 'Please....let me go....' His own voice echoed in his mind.
His voice echoed in and out of the place, ringing in all angles. "Please... let me go. Please.... let me go. Please... let me go"

Nikolay shifted to his Thunderbird (Singular Entity) form, 'Please....let me go....'

(Seriously, let Nikolay go, I don't want to lose one day in the shadow realm....

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay shifted to his Thunderbird (Singular Entity) form, 'Please....let me go....'
(Seriously, let Nikolay go, I don't want to lose one day in the shadow realm....
A clone of Morpheus appeared in front of Daliah. "Let him go. But let him know he'll be put on trial and or executed. Toodles"

She nodded and the boy rose out of the ground in front of them.

Morpheus smiled. "Hello there. Boop!" He tapped his forehead, erasing the memory of last night "Sorry can't be having secrets exposed. Anyways sir, Daliah will fill you in I'm out PEACE!

He clapped and was gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back