• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh we have spells together awesome" He appeared in Battle Studies and let her go. "See you in an hour. Have fun. Make sure to do your homework!" He waved and was in Beast Taming
Morpheus almost snapped on Sapphire too but relaxed "Is that so? Then I will do whatever it takes. Tell me" He sat "What do you have to suggest?"
"Well based off of Ruby's problems and the students at the school. We'd just like parental advice. I'd also like to tell you that that chances of you getting grandchildren from Ruby are extremely unlikely. Seeing that she has a fear of most men now. Also we'd like to know why Ruby can't come out with her lineage?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head. Was he her father now? Telling her to do her homework? She went into Battle Studies, and took a seat somewhere.
William grins at the student entering his class. "Hello! Sit sit! It's time you learned about centering you power into certain body parts to boost physical strength! Unless you'd like to learn something else."

Rikka teaches Zaphkiel about the contract scape.

Drumonkey said:
"The library is destroyed and you hold the blame, I hope you know that this is no joke and I am not pleased."
"I don't get it. I didn't do it though! Just let me out of here!"

Light said:
"Well based off of Ruby's problems and the students at the school. We'd just like parental advice. I'd also like to tell you that that chances of you getting grandchildren from Ruby are extremely unlikely. Seeing that she has a fear of most men now. Also we'd like to know why Ruby can't come out with her lineage?"

William grins at the student entering his class. "Hello! Sit sit! It's time you learned about centering you power into certain body parts to boost physical strength! Unless you'd like to learn something else."

Rikka teaches Zaphkiel about the contract scape.
"Easy and I don't care for grandchildren. That's her choice. Lastly, I put too much into this for her to just throw it away in a hissy fit because she's feeling some type of way"

"I don't even know my class..." Nikolay said and walked away, eventually finding one of the classes, he covered himself in fog and stepped inside the Team Building classroom, being barely visible.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Easy and I don't care for grandchildren. That's her choice. Lastly, I put too much into this for her to just throw it away in a hissy fit because she's feeling some type of way"
"Okay, what about the advice?" Ruby's half seemed to be eager to listen.

Light said:
"Okay, what about the advice?" Ruby's half seemed to be eager to listen.
He sighed. "People's intentions are foggy. You can not assume everyone is trustworthy just as well you can not judge them. Do not fear boys dear. If anything toy with them. And if they're just there to sleep with you, drop them. You know how to fight. If they try to force, crack a testicle or two. As for girls, sometimes they're dramatic. Sometime's there sly. Sometime's theyre the daughter of your father's second best friend and just so happen to be a demisexual lesbian who falls in love with you because you're great but is terrified to tell you because she's terrifyingly analytical and correct and knows you don't feel the same and doesn't want to put herself out there just to be shot down and tries to hide how she feels. But that's just an example. Here, we're going to watch a lot of highschool drama movies today okay? And I'll answer any questions you have. But do soften up and try to understand how Daliah feels and where Fahy comes from. Literally"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay take a seat in the back of the Team Building classroom, still covered by the fog, waiting.
Fariella was sipping her tea, ignoring the fod. She figured it was some smoke trick William was doing and he would come out and bug her when he was done showing off

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Hello" Nikolay said and raised his arm, moving his hand, making the fog disappear.
She raised an eyebrow "Do you know how creepy that is to walk around covered in fog? Anyways, yes? Hello there. You look unfamiliar. My name is Fariella and class is ending soon. You came very late"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed. "People's intentions are foggy. You can not assume everyone is trustworthy just as well you can not judge them. Do not fear boys dear. If anything toy with them. And if they're just there to sleep with you, drop them. You know how to fight. If they try to force, crack a testicle or two. As for girls, sometimes they're dramatic. Sometime's there sly. Sometime's theyre the daughter of your father's second best friend and just so happen to be a demisexual lesbian who falls in love with you because you're great but is terrified to tell you because she's terrifyingly analytical and correct and knows you don't feel the same and doesn't want to put herself out there just to be shot down and tries to hide how she feels. But that's just an example. Here, we're going to watch a lot of highschool drama movies today okay? And I'll answer any questions you have. But do soften up and try to understand how Daliah feels and where Fahy comes from. Literally"
Ruby slightly nods her head and sits on her bed. A tv raises up from the ground. "Okay..." Many dolls such as Mindy sit with her on the bed. Emerald flies around.

Luna smiles and leaves the room. Appearing in her spells classroom.

Dru slammed his hand on the table "I will not let you destroy my library then get away with it."

Drumonkey said:
Dru slammed his hand on the table "I will not let you destroy my library then get away with it."
KILL HIM!

Light said:
Ruby slightly nods her head and sits on her bed. A tv raises up from the ground. "Okay..." Many dolls such as Mindy sit with her on the bed. Emerald flies around.
Morpheus sat with her and put on Mean Girls to start

Zaphkeil was already in the room asleep waiting for Alice

AtlasTheShapeless said:
" I'm Nikolay Orelov and sorry about being late." Nikolay said, looking around the room then back down.
"Well hurry off to your last clas"

Light said:
After her battle studies class finished, she headed to her spells class.

Nikolay stood up and quietly left the class, walking around the academy, finding the Beast Taming classroom after a two minutes walk. "Hello?" He called .

Drumonkey said:
Telieos flinched at this. "Dude for the last time. I've told you. I don't kn-." Suddenly Telieos straightens up with a jolt. His eyes seem distant. After a minute his eyes focus on Dru. "Hello.... I really did admire your library before I had to destroy it. I bet your son Fahy admired it too. I like the way he's practicing with his friend Connor... maybe he'll get the hang of the bow and arrow. That is unless I show him my skill with a bow. I can show him exactly how I hit my targets even if they're riding on a dragon. We wouldn't want that now would we? I think it would be in both of our interests including your sons to release Telieos."

DizjayDeathPride said:
KILL HIM!

Morpheus sat with her and put on Mean Girls to start

Zaphkeil was already in the room asleep waiting for Alice

"Well hurry off to your last clas"
Ameythyst said:
After her battle studies class finished, she headed to her spells class.
Ruby was watching the movie and was slowly growing horrified.

Luna looks at the two walking into her class. "Alright, first I'll teach you a focus spell. It simply allows you to focus deeply on one thing. Even if there are several other things going on around you." Luna stops when she heard them talking. "Oh no... she's already calling him daddy! Zaphkiel what have you done to her?!"

Light said:
Telieos flinched at this. "Dude for the last time. I've told you. I don't kn-." Suddenly Telieos straightens up with a jolt. His eyes seem distant. After a minute his eyes focus on Dru. "Hello.... I really did admire your library before I had to destroy it. I bet your son Fahy admired it too. I like the way he's practicing with his friend Connor... maybe he'll get the hang of the bow and arrow. That is unless I show him my skill with a bow. I can show him exactly how I hit my targets even if they're riding on a dragon. We wouldn't want that now would we? I think it would be in both of our interests including your sons to release Telieos."
Ruby was watching the movie and was slowly growing horrified.

Luna looks at the two walking into her class. "Alright, first I'll teach you a focus spell. It simply allows you to focus deeply on one thing. Even if there are several other things going on around you." Luna stops when she heard them talking. "Oh no... she's already calling him daddy! Zaphkiel what have you done to her?!"
"That seems easy enough.... any specific pointers?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay stood up and quietly left the class, walking around the academy, finding the Beast Taming classroom after a two minutes walk. "Hello?" He called .
Rikka waves for him to come in. "It seems like I have a new student."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back