• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Dru tapped his gavel on the desk in front of him and Telios could feel his apparently suppressed memories come to light and play before his eyes. "I will repeat myself you have destroyed something I worked hard to make what do you have to say before I subject you to nightmares of your own creation."

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Heres the daughter of madness. enjoy that challenge!)
Brooke sighed. She enjoyed Kaylee but it was kind of just.. boring. She felt this weird... darkness. This evil feeling. Borderline madness. This lust for power. She didn't know what it was but she wanted to go to it. She wandered down the halls until she found where it was coming from. She knocked on the door
Suzanna yawned, awakening from bed. Someone appeared to be knocking at her door. In her pajamas, which were quite revealint, she went to the door. "Hellooo" she would say, to Brooke on the other side. Just the pure sight of her now was different. She seemed to have a sphere of a foot range around her that autocasted her spell, if someone got that close. Her tail flicked back and forth as she opens the door to see Brooke, possibly another girl to gain power off of.

"Oh hello!" She would fake being ditzy, having a smug smile. "How are you?"

(I think you all realize now that she wrestles to trick people in giving her power. But she does also do it for fun if the person doesn't have power to give)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna yawned, awakening from bed. Someone appeared to be knocking at her door. In her pajamas, which were quite revealint, she went to the door. "Hellooo" she would say, to Brooke on the other side. Just the pure sight of her now was different. She seemed to have a sphere of a foot range around her that autocasted her spell, if someone got that close. Her tail flicked back and forth as she opens the door to see Brooke, possibly another girl to gain power off of.
"Oh hello!" She would fake being ditzy, having a smug smile. "How are you?"

(I think you all realize now that she wrestles to trick people in giving her power. But she does also do it for fun if the person doesn't have power to give)

[/QUOTE]
Brooke stared a bit, looking her up and down, lingering a bit. She smells right but... she doesn't look evil and powerful She extended her hand to shake, ready to infect this person too. "I'm doing perfectly fine! I was just wondering around. Have you seen my puppy? Breathes smoke from his mouth"

Drumonkey said:
Dru tapped his gavel on the desk in front of him and Telios could feel his apparently suppressed memories come to light and play before his eyes. "I will repeat myself you have destroyed something I worked hard to make what do you have to say before I subject you to nightmares of your own creation."
Telieos seemed panicked. "What the hell? I never did that! That wasn't me! I couldn't have! Come on man! Be reasonable."

Ameythyst said:
(I believe it would be safe to assume that Diz is sleeping now.)
Alice eventually fell asleep stroking Grey. She closed her eyes, her head on the armrest since she has decided to lie down. That night, Alice dreamed. It wasn't a dream though, it was one of her memories. She had been sitting in front of a mirror, in a pure white dress, which her father brushing her hair. She looked about 13. He was in a pure white suit too, and opened his mouth to speak. "Come on, my child." For some reason, she knew she was going to a funeral, and she knew the funeral was for her mother. They made their way to the funeral home, and walked in. Plenty of people were there already, each wearing white. Her father went off to greet people, and all eyes were on her as she walked. Some looked at her in disgust, some in hate, some in curiosity. She caught a few words as she passed between the people. "I bet it was her who did it.", "Such a creature, shouldn't exist.", "I wonder if there are more of her kind." She noticed as she walked, each person was incredibly pale, and each had she brushed felt like ice. She was surrounded by vampires, but she didn't feel scared at all. She felt pretty comfortable. Her father was now at the alter, and opened his mouth to speak. A picture of her mother was off to the side. She never got to hear her fathers words, since at that moment, the Alice woke up. She was breathing a bit harder than usual, her body feeling too hot for her liking, her heart beating a bit too fast. But once she got herself under control, she fell back asleep, but with no dreams this time.

(Alright, I'm going to bed. Night.)
Zaphkiel sighed to his parents intrusion. But in a way it was necessary. Stop him from having to answer her questions. He relaxed and played games silently. When she woke up he turned back to her but she went to sleep. He could practically see her dream but it was spotty. He wasn't close enough to her. When she went back to sleep he carried her to his room. Figured she'd be comfortable there. After awhile he woke her up so she could get ready for class. "Rise and shine. No more ditching. You're totally ruining our GPA"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke stared a bit, looking her up and down, lingering a bit. She smells right but... she doesn't look evil and powerful She extended her hand to shake, ready to infect this person too. "I'm doing perfectly fine! I was just wondering around. Have you seen my puppy? Breathes smoke from his mouth"
She smiles, but doesn't take the shake. "I'm not in a state where we should touch..." She giggles, "And no, I have not see a smoke breathing puppy." She sticks her tongue out.

"Why not stay a while so we can get to know eachother"

Light said:
"I'm looking for books on different species. With pictures too." Telieos seems to be looking around everywhere.
"Ugh.... fine. Looks like I'll have to take you to the base." Katie puts a hand on his shoulder and sends an electrical current of 10 mA into his body. Paralyzing Reed and knocking him unconscious. She flies off to the base with him and drops him in a room. It was so he didn't know the location of the base.

Luna slightly laughs to herself. "Morpheus I'm sorry! I just had to mess with them for a little." Luna wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. "Are you mad?" Luna looks concerned.

William walks into Fariella's room. "Hello!"

Ruby runs her hand through her hair. She was conflicted, she didn't want Daliah to do this to herself. "You don't have to stop... loving me. Don't do this to me... please don't cry. I just...."

Sapphire speaks out loud again. "Stay, you know you want to. She's practically begging you. Give her a chance."

Ruby simply sighs in response and slowly nods her head. "As I've said before... You don't have to stop loving me. I just... want you to know right now. I don't feel the same, it's not like you're a bad person. I just lack a sexual attraction with anyone at the moment. I'll stay but I can't go back to that dorm. I'm no longer keeping my secret anymore. There's no point.... I won't make any true friends anyways so why would I hide it anymore? It seems like your the only one I can trust whom isn't Sapphire, Emerald, or a family member. I'm still going to the headmaster to discuss something's with him. Are you coming?"
Daliah followed silently, looking down. She felt so.... small. She knew Ruby didn't and practically never would feel the same. But hearing it from her mouth was different. She had a small sliver of doubt, of hope. But that was long gone now. She just walked with Ruby, afraid of even making a sound

Morpheus had laughed and kissed her back "No no. But I think our son may be. Poor lad"

When William entered, Fariella got up, went to him, and kissed his cheek. "You took quite a long time today. I was actually worried." They spent their night like usual. Talking and drinking her teas. She was oddly amazed they could talk so much for so long so frequently without getting bored of each other. The next day she did her usual. Wake up, get ready, fly to school

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She smiles, but doesn't take the shake. "I'm not in a state where we should touch..." She giggles, "And no, I have not see a smoke breathing puppy." She sticks her tongue out.
"Why not stay a while so we can get to know eachother"

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and dropped her hand. "Sure why not" Walking in and past the girl, looking around. This is it. I can tell. It feels right but...

Light said:
Telieos seemed panicked. "What the hell? I never did that! That wasn't me! I couldn't have! Come on man! Be reasonable."
"You ask me to be reasonable but just a minute ago you claimed I was a pervert, anyways if it wasn't you then you should have said that earlier, let's find the other student that looked exactly like you with the same name." Dru's eyes began to turn red.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah followed silently, looking down. She felt so.... small. She knew Ruby didn't and practically never would feel the same. But hearing it from her mouth was different. She had a small sliver of doubt, of hope. But that was long gone now. She just walked with Ruby, afraid of even making a sound
Morpheus had laughed and kissed her back "No no. But I think our son may be. Poor lad"

When William entered, Fariella got up, went to him, and kissed his cheek. "You took quite a long time today. I was actually worried." They spent their night like usual. Talking and drinking her teas. She was oddly amazed they could talk so much for so long so frequently without getting bored of each other. The next day she did her usual. Wake up, get ready, fly to school

She smiled and dropped her hand. "Sure why not" Walking in and past the girl, looking around. This is it. I can tell. It feels right but...
"Looking for something in here?"

She fakes a innocent look, not giving away a single hint of her past trickeries. "I'm sure you could just ask and I can tell you."

Drumonkey said:
"You ask me to be reasonable but just a minute ago you claimed I was a pervert, anyways if it wasn't you then you should have said that earlier, let's find the other student that looked exactly like you with the same name." Dru's eyes began to turn red.
KILL HIM!

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Looking for something in here?"
She fakes a innocent look, not giving away a single hint of her past trickeries. "I'm sure you could just ask and I can tell you."

[/QUOTE]
She turned and faced her. "I have a feeling we'll become great friends so I want to familiarize myself with your room of course! Is that... wrong? Should I stop?" Her voice had a hint of sadness to it. She couldn't figure out exactly what is going on. So she'd play along and figure it out

DizjayDeathPride said:

It takes Daliah and Ruby a while but they finally make it up to the headmaster since he was practically on floor 100. While they were going there Ruby could only think about not caring for her secret. Morpheus could give everyone their memories of her back for all she cared. She was 100% done with the people. Ruby knocks on the door and then pushes it open. "Headmaster I have a request."

"Aaaaww. I still want to talk to him about Katie... I'm not going to force them to stay away from each other but.... I just need to know. As a mother, where they stand and intend to go." Luna walks over to an orange and tosses it to him. She opens up her hand as if she's ready to catch it.

William was thinking about the time he spent with Fariella last night. They had nice tea and a talk as usual. Now it simply felt like a routine. A routine he could enjoy forever. He sat in his classroom ready to take on the day.

Drumonkey said:
Telieos taps her chin and morphs into her male form. "What about that? Looks like me and has my name. Anyways... look these memories aren't mine. I don't know what's going on. You're freaking me out dude. Can I just go back to reading my book in the library? Seriously dude this prank isn't funny!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
KILL HIM!

She turned and faced her. "I have a feeling we'll become great friends so I want to familiarize myself with your room of course! Is that... wrong? Should I stop?" Her voice had a hint of sadness to it. She couldn't figure out exactly what is going on. So she'd play along and figure it out
"Oh please, nothing is wrong."

She smiles up at her. "Where I'm from we wrestle a bit to see whose stronger if we wanna get to know eachother." She lies, although its a really good lie.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh please, nothing is wrong."
She smiles up at her. "Where I'm from we wrestle a bit to see whose stronger if we wanna get to know eachother." She lies, although its a really good lie.

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and stepped closer. "Where I'm from wrestling always leads to something more.... physical. Are you sure you want that?"

Light said:
It takes Daliah and Ruby a while but they finally make it up to the headmaster since he was practically on floor 100. While they were going there Ruby could only think about not caring for her secret. Morpheus could give everyone their memories of her back for all she cared. She was 100% done with the people. Ruby knocks on the door and then pushes it open. "Headmaster I have a request."
"Aaaaww. I still want to talk to him about Katie... I'm not going to force them to stay away from each other but.... I just need to know. As a mother, where they stand and intend to go." Luna walks over to an orange and tosses it to him. She opens up her hand as if she's ready to catch it.

William was thinking about the time he spent with Fariella last night. They had nice tea and a talk as usual. Now it simply felt like a routine. A routine he could enjoy forever. He sat in his classroom ready to take on the day.

Telieos taps her chin and morphs into her male form. "What about that? Looks like me and has my name. Anyways... look these memories aren't mine. I don't know what's going on. You're freaking me out dude. Can I just go back to reading my book in the library? Seriously dude this prank isn't funny!"
Morpheus tossed it back but realized this one was something we can't ignore. "Luna, Ruby is deathly upset and wants to expose her secret. Let's go get her and calm her down"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She giggled and stepped closer. "Where I'm from wrestling always leads to something more.... physical. Are you sure you want that?"

Morpheus tossed it back but realized this one was something we can't ignore. "Luna, Ruby is deathly upset and wants to expose her secret. Let's go get her and calm her down"

"Oh I'm fine by that." She grins. Is this girl trying to give Suzanna more power?

Suzanna gets on her knees on the bed. "Come at me."

DizjayDeathPride said:

"What?" Luna forgot about the orange and it hit her in the face. She completely ignores it though. "What?! Yes, let's go now!" Luna walks up to him and takes his hand.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh I'm fine by that." She grins. Is this girl trying to give Suzanna more power?
Suzanna gets on her knees on the bed. "Come at me."

[/QUOTE]
She squinted at her Ahhh there's that desire I sensed She mimicked her on the bed. "I'm more the retaliating type"

Light said:
"What?" Luna forgot about the orange and it hit her in the face. She completely ignores it though. "What?! Yes, let's go now!" Luna walks up to him and takes his hand.
Moprheus too her hand and appeared in front of Ruby, right before Beleth spoke. "Let us go dear Ruby. You seem upset" He put his hand on her shoulder and the three were gone and to Ruby's room. "Okay kiddo. Let's talk. Why are you threatening to tell everyone your secret?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She squinted at her Ahhh there's that desire I sensed She mimicked her on the bed. "I'm more the retaliating type"
Moprheus too her hand and appeared in front of Ruby, right before Beleth spoke. "Let us go dear Ruby. You seem upset" He put his hand on her shoulder and the three were gone and to Ruby's room. "Okay kiddo. Let's talk. Why are you threatening to tell everyone your secret?"
(Pick 3 numbers, we'll do the dice thing again)

Suzanna turned around, smacking her butt towards her to set her off. "Kiss it."

"Also, no magic please"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Pick 3 numbers, we'll do the dice thing again)
Suzanna turned around, smacking her butt towards her to set her off. "Kiss it."

"Also, no magic please"

[/QUOTE]
(6, 2, 4)

She came up and kissed her butt. "No magic? Well..." And flipped the girl but crawled back to her spot, shaking her butt at her

DizjayDeathPride said:
(6, 2, 4)
She came up and kissed her butt. "No magic? Well..." And flipped the girl but crawled back to her spot, shaking her butt at her
(2 again, decide how you win)

She smiled as her butt was kissed. This girl was submissive as hell, and it made Suzanna smile. She would charge forward.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](2 again, decide how you win)
She smiled as her butt was kissed. This girl was submissive as hell, and it made Suzanna smile. She would charge forward.

[/QUOTE]
(I am amazing at this!)

She winked and dodged out the way. "Gonna have to do more than that to wow me cutie"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(I am amazing at this!)
She winked and dodged out the way. "Gonna have to do more than that to wow me cutie"
She grins, trying to grab her from behind. "I know your just egging to kiss me."

Empire
arrow-10x10.png
[/URL], and went to Beast Taming

Zaphkiel sighed and waited for Alice. "Still ditching? Come on we're so late"

Isabella had finally come across an abandoned village. She walked through and around and noticed something... odd about this place

DizjayDeathPride said:
She turned and kissed the girl, lingering, infecting her with her own madness "Of course! You're so cute. But class is starting and I gotta find Charles before he get's too far. This was fun." She got up and straightened her skirt going to the door "We'll do it again later" And she left

Rebecca woke up and read Reed's note. She sighed and picked up Adalinda, who wrapped around her left arm and mimicked Alexis. She grabbed Chester and did her morning activities before rushing to class, S-Class

Daliah didn't know if she should wait or not. She decided she had to go to class and rushed back to her room, grabbed Empire, and went to Beast Taming

Isabella had finally come across an abandoned village. She walked through and around and noticed something... odd about this place
She grins. So she drained the girls power a wee bit with two kisses. But theres a second emotion mixed in...she'll ignore it for now.

Suzanna lies down in bed, resting and soaking in how much power she gained. (Gtg to work)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"If you knew all that you should be able to figure that out! So much for being almighty since you can't even catch a hint that I'm suffering day by day!" Ruby starts to pace around the room. The dolls and stuffed animals hide. "I haven't stepped out of this castle for most all of my life. Thank the heavens I didn't! Because people out there suck! I do not know what you see in them mother but all I see are greedy, aggressive, horny, backstabbing, shameless, liars! It doesn't matter if I keep my secret or not. The 'friends' that I've made or have tried to make. Just hurt me in the end. It seems like the only way to keep people away from me is through royal authority because over the course of time. It seems like saying no or showing discomfort isn't enough! I think every walking male are just sex crazed pigs. While females haven't proved to be any better to me. I tried to make friends with one girl, only to find out she's trying to cut me open to get a taste of my blood! My friend who has been treating me differently due to my contract with Sapphire has been in love with me. I walk into my dorm to find her naked with a new friend of ours I thought we could trust I my bed! Saying that she loves me. My own hasn't come to check on me recently when I'm quite sure he can read minds. I'm not stupid, both of you show up at the right time knowing the situation completely. You knew my exact thoughts. It explains why he listens to so much music! I'm still quite shocked that neither of you told me. I know neither of you are proud of the contract I made. But let me ask you. Where were you when I almost died 3-4 times and Sapphire saved my life?" Ruby was yelling at this point. Her pacing was rubbing out the pink grass floor. Crystals were growing along the walls as if the candy world was about to become a crystal palace soon. "I've ordered someone to silence themself and stop fighting recently as the princess as Udalise. He mouthed off to me. Which shows that I don't even hold power as a princess since I don't hold any power as a person. Which goes against what I've said before. Even using my heritage my consent or feelings still won't matter! So congratulations!" She throws her hands up in the air when she says her last sentence. She has a lot of angry enthusiasm in her next few sentences. "You've raised the most useless being here! Before I met Sapphire I was laughing at myself! What would I do at this academy?! I was just going because of false hope! No matter what 'training' they could have gave me. None of it would matter because to most people I wasn't even at the caliber of a mortal! So I would just have to sit here for the rest of my life. Living off your powers in a flipping candy world! Oh no! By the looks of it I'm just a pretty blood bag who's easy to fool and take advantage of! Maybe you should just throw me away in a hospital. I could give blood to patients and lose my virginity to the entire group of medics whom work there! Under the fake image of them either being in pain or needing something to get the stress out of their life. I'd easily nod my head and go along with it. There's no point in saying no right?! That would be an upgrade for me! Who knows it could boost my self esteem." Ruby was frantically running her hands through her hair. She screams and more crystal erupts from the ground. "What am I saying?! Do you see what they've done to me?! I don't even value myself anymore. I just don't know what to do anymore... I just hate people! The Meta Demon's I've met so far have been nicer to me than my own classmates. The beasts have been kinder to me as well! Also, mom before you burst into a rant about being a terrible mother. Save me the tears I already have one lake here!" She points to the milk lake in the distance. "So there it is daddy!" Ruby says the last word with emphasis. "Those are my reasons!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She turned and kissed the girl, lingering, infecting her with her own madness "Of course! You're so cute. But class is starting and I gotta find Charles before he get's too far. This was fun." She got up and straightened her skirt going to the door "We'll do it again later" And she left

Rebecca woke up and read Reed's note. She sighed and picked up Adalinda, who wrapped around her left arm and mimicked Alexis. She grabbed Chester and did her morning activities before rushing to class, S-Class

Daliah didn't know if she should wait or not. She decided she had to go to class and rushed back to her room, grabbed Empire, and went to Beast Taming

As soon as Rebecca walks into the room the door shuts behind her. Large speakers slide out of the walls and blast annoying songs. Blake has ear plugs in. It was quite obvious the task was to take out the speakers.

Rikka waves at Daliah. She was concerned about what happened in the library. "Hello! It's time I taught you about the contract scape!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back