• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

A thunder can be heard in the forest, followed by a lightning, as Nikolay open his eyes, noticing that he was in some sort of forest. "Where am I?" He asked himself (Russian accent again...) and sat up, looking around, quite confused.," Well...I should leave this place before something appears.." He stood up and walked towards a random direction, he then closed his eyes and thought about the clouds, when suddenly he was surrounded by fog. 'Perfect...' He opened his eyes and kept walking.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She was pinching and pulling her bottom lip. She could feel the suggestion flowing. She knew it wasn't her own thoughts but.... it was. All the feelings and desires she had for Ruby were surfacing. But that thought alone was enough to snap her out of it. "Hmm... not really no. I should have made demands before this started. Oh well. Guess you're off the hook. What do you have in mind?"
Zaphkiel groaned and rolled off. "Oh come on! That was right there! Me, couch! Laying! Oh come on!"
"Me? Nothing. I planned on having a punishment for you after you tapped by alas, you were too good for me...I also held back because its you princess. If I wanted I could've squeezed your head between my breasts to suffocate you, but a princess does not deserve that treatment."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Me? Nothing. I planned on having a punishment for you after you tapped by alas, you were too good for me...I also held back because its you princess. If I wanted I could've squeezed your head between my breasts to suffocate you, but a princess does not deserve that treatment."

[/QUOTE]
She laughed. " Don't treat me so fragile! Pretend I'm not a princess. I'm your friend" She laid back "But I am curious. Punishment for me? Like what" She spread her arms back

Ameythyst said:
"What?" Alice said, confused. "What are you yelling about?"
He huffed and turned into a bunny and hopped back on the couch, crawling into the cushion and turning back, leaving his head exposed

Kaylee looked at Brooke. "That was fun wouldn't you say. I know this won't last but it was worth it." She gave her a kiss and licked her cheek.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She laughed. " Don't treat me so fragile! Pretend I'm not a princess. I'm your friend" She laid back "But I am curious. Punishment for me? Like what" She spread her arms back
He huffed and turned into a bunny and hopped back on the couch, crawling into the cushion and turning back, leaving his head exposed
"Probably something to humilate you, but kept it a secret between us. Like making you kiss my butt as a punishment, or spanking you 10 times."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee looked at Brooke. "That was fun wouldn't you say. I know this won't last but it was worth it." She gave her a kiss and licked her cheek.
Brooke giggled at that and kissed the girl. "Don't ruin the moment or we'll have to do it again"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"What are you doing? Are you upset over something?" She said, getting on her knees and resting her arms on the edge of the couch, at eye level with the bunny. "And why is it that you also change into cute animals?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke giggled at that and kissed the girl. "Don't ruin the moment or we'll have to do it again"
"You don't hear me complaining." She rolled back on top of her and sat there. "Anytime anywhere. We'll be like friends with benefits or whatever it's called." She gave her a kiss.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Probably something to humilate you, but kept it a secret between us. Like making you kiss my butt as a punishment, or spanking you 10 times."

[/QUOTE]
Daliah sat up and squinted at her at the beginning but by the end a tiny, almost inaudible gasp of desire escaped her lips. She maintained her calm composure and closed her mouth, biting her lip, maintaining eye contact with Suzanna, refusing to back down. Her voice was perfectly fine and steady as she spoke, but her mind was going wild. "My... that's quite the punishment. You're an interesting girl. But... how's it punishment if I like it?" She laughed a bit and lightly pushed her, falling back again

Ameythyst said:
"What are you doing? Are you upset over something?" She said, getting on her knees and resting her arms on the edge of the couch, at eye level with the bunny. "And why is it that you also change into cute animals?"
The bunny didn't say anything. He never liked to speak in animal forms. He figured it'd be weird to have an adorable animal speak in his voice, so he turned back into normal, just smaller. "No and because they're cute. Should I become a lion?"

Tazmodo said:
"You don't hear me complaining." She rolled back on top of her and sat there. "Anytime anywhere. We'll be like friends with benefits or whatever it's called." She gave her a kiss.
"I like that"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah sat up and squinted at her at the beginning but by the end a tiny, almost inaudible gasp of desire escaped her lips. She maintained her calm composure and closed her mouth, biting her lip, maintaining eye contact with Suzanna, refusing to back down. Her voice was perfectly fine and steady as she spoke, but her mind was going wild. "My... that's quite the punishment. You're an interesting girl. But... how's it punishment if I like it?" She laughed a bit and lightly pushed her, falling back again
The bunny didn't say anything. He never liked to speak in animal forms. He figured it'd be weird to have an adorable animal speak in his voice, so he turned back into normal, just smaller. "No and because they're cute. Should I become a lion?"

"I like that"
Suzanna sat on the bed, with a cocky expression on her face. "I wouldn't know the princess would enjoy it, so I'd think it'd be a punishment. How about a quick rematch, magic allowed once?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He groaned and snapped, a clone appearing in front of Luna. It snapped and the two were on the roof. "In a sense, yes. But we've agreed we can't be together so there's that. Now, I suspect my new friend may be developing feelings for me and I want to look into that. Asking such questions without regard ruins my studies, mother. We can't all be perfect little angel's like your beloved daughter and stay in our rooms and not interact with people mother. Besides, her power could serve well in helping the fight. Isn't that good?"
She waited. When she realized the girl was serious she shook her head back and forth. "No! You wouldn't! Ill bite you!"
Luna sighs and nods her head. "Fine... well talk about this later. I don't want to disturb you. For now I'll introduce myself to your friend." Luna appears in the room with Alice and the real Zaphkiel again. She sits down on the couch after pulling out the small Zaphkiel. "I could have broke your neck if I didn't see you there Zaphkiel." Luna turns her attention to Alice and stares her in the eyes. Her hair and eyes similar to Ruby's. Her eyes are as red as blood. Which is why most rumors have spread such as the blood of her enemies she has ripped the souls out of fills up in her eyes. Making them a deeper, darker, and a more piercing shade of red. Others say it gets to a darker shade due to how much love she feels and builds up on over time. "Hello.... I am Luna. You are?" Ruby starts to cradle Zaphkiel she starts to massage the area on the back of his head, slightly above his neck. Since she knew this was his weak point in any other form but his regular one.

( @Ameythyst )

Light said:
Luna sighs and nods her head. "Fine... well talk about this later. I don't want to disturb you. For now I'll introduce myself to your friend." Luna appears in the room with Alice and the real Zaphkiel again. She sits down on the couch after pulling out the small Zaphkiel. "I could have broke your neck if I didn't see you there Zaphkiel." Luna turns her attention to Alice and stares her in the eyes. Her hair and eyes similar to Ruby's. Her eyes are as red as blood. Which is why most rumors have spread such as the blood of her enemies she has ripped the souls out of fills up in her eyes. Making them a deeper, darker, and a more piercing shade of red. Others say it gets to a darker shade due to how much love she feels and builds up on over time. "Hello.... I am Luna. You are?" Ruby starts to cradle Zaphkiel she starts to massage the area on the back of his head, slightly above his neck. Since she knew this was his weak point in any other form but his regular one.
( @Ameythyst )
Alice only stares at the queen in shock. She didn't move, didn't speak, only stared. Once her mind fully comprehended that the queen was in front of her, she bowed down, waiting for permission to rise before she spoke.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Up to you who wins Idc this time xD )
Daliah thought about it. "Sure. But when I hurt you, you have no one to blame but yourself. If I win I..... will decide after." She got up and went back across the bed. "Come hither!"

Zaphkiel sighed and started to grow back but couldn't. His mother was now stopping his powers. So he figured screw it let them talk
(Rolling a 6 sided dice, give me 3 numbers and if it lands on any then you win.)

Suzanna giggles, turning around and shaking her perfect booty towards her princess. "You may be royal but you don't have my looks"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Rolling a 6 sided dice, give me 3 numbers and if it lands on any then you win.)
Suzanna giggles, turning around and shaking her perfect booty towards her princess. "You may be royal but you don't have my looks"

[/QUOTE]
She smirked. "You're right. I'm way hotter" She wiggled on Ruby's bed, ready (2,3, 5)

Reed tossed and turned until he burst awake. He looked over at Rebecca and saw her asleep perfectly fine. He got up and walked out needing to relax after what he dreamt about. He went out of the school to look at the stars.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She smirked. "You're right. I'm way hotter" She wiggled on Ruby's bed, ready (2,3, 5)
(2, decide how you win) Suzanna grinned, licking her lips. "I'm your daddy's hand made demon of beauty. I am in everyway superior to you in appearance." She left her guard open.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](2, decide how you win) Suzanna grinned, licking her lips. "I'm your daddy's hand made demon of beauty. I am in everyway superior to you in appearance." She left her guard open.

[/QUOTE]
She pounced and pinned her. "Oh that was too easy! Just submit"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna tried to lift her up, but couldn't. "Make me!"

[/QUOTE]
She leaned in her face "Submit. Or I wont give you any gold. Or worse. Ill sneeze on you!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She leaned in her face "Submit. Or I wont give you any gold. Or worse. Ill sneeze on you!"
She blinks. She was a huge germophobe so this wasn't good.

Her hand slowly tapped out to 3.

"Whats my punishment, princess?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice only stares at the queen in shock. She didn't move, didn't speak, only stared. Once her mind fully comprehended that the queen was in front of her, she bowed down, waiting for permission to rise before she spoke.
"I shall speak as a mother first. What are you to my son? What is he to you? How did you meet? Are you using him? Did you touch in any sensual or sexual type of manner. Are you worth his time or will you betray him like the last girl I had to imprison and possibly execute?" Luna was holding up a glare. She wouldn't let her rise, nor would she drop her glare until her questions were answered. She didn't have anything against the girl so far. She also didn't want to be so cruel to her, it's just that her little snuggle-muffin named Zaphkiel has gone through rough times when it came to girls. It also breaks her heart to see him hurt. She was just looking out for the both of them in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back