• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

AnthonyWrath said:
"My last name is Ira, but I had to give myself that name for I was born with none."
He sighed. "Here's what I'll do. We'll go round up a couple of guards and we'll go find her. Do you at least know where the village she may have been from is?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Where do the sounds come from?" She asks, walking to the lunchroom.

[/QUOTE]
"Underworld. Or how you'd like to call it, Hell. I am the daughter of the god of the Underworld. Spoiler alert"

Ameythyst said:
"That you did." Her hand was still on his, but she didn't really want to move it, so she didn't. She grabbed the remote, and handed it to him. "Your turn to choose a channel."
Zaphkiel sighed a bit, pushing a bit on her fingers. "Let's watch cartoons" He went to Boomerang. Tom and Jerry was on

AnthonyWrath said:
"There's only one thing that I have of hers is this necklace that I've had since I was a baby." Dante pulls the necklace out of his pocket.
He stopped a moment and looked at it. "Well I'll be damned...." He looked it over, fully knowing the symbol. "I'll definitely go with you. I think I may know your mother, Dante"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed. "Here's what I'll do. We'll go round up a couple of guards and we'll go find her. Do you at least know where the village she may have been from is?"
"Underworld. Or how you'd like to call it, Hell. I am the daughter of the god of the Underworld. Spoiler alert"

Zaphkiel sighed a bit, pushing a bit on her fingers. "Let's watch cartoons" He went to Boomerang. Tom and Jerry was on

He stopped a moment and looked at it. "Well I'll be damned...." He looked it over, fully knowing the symbol. "I'll definitely go with you. I think I may know your mother, Dante"
She blinks, backs up, and bows.

"I-I'm a demon from hell...I'm sorry I forgot...princess."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She blinks, backs up, and bows.
"I-I'm a demon from hell...I'm sorry I forgot...princess."

[/QUOTE]
"I already knew that. I could tell. And please, don't be so formal! We're friends... right?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She looked at him. "Are you're not secretly a four year old?" Grey decided to come into the room now, meowing for Alice, and pushing his head againist her legs. She removed her hand from Zaphkiel's, and picked up the cat. "Aw, you found us didn't you, cutie?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel watched him walk away and went back to her dorm. "I need sleep." She plopped in her bed.

Reed walked around the halls bored out of his mind.

Kaylee laid there alone in her dorm. "I need some more friends."

Tazmodo said:
Rachel watched him walk away and went back to her dorm. "I need sleep." She plopped in her bed.
Reed walked around the halls bored out of his mind.

Kaylee laid there alone in her dorm. "I need some more friends."
Rebecca was on her way back to the dorm when she saw Reed. "Aww were you looking for me? You're so sweet" She extended her arm. "This is Alexis! She's Chester's new friend"

Charles was scatching on Kaylee's door. Brooke got dressed and tapped Blake's nose going after Charles, wondering where he was

Reed smiled at her "Hey I was just clearing my head." He looked down at Alexis and smiled. "That's awesome." He started to zone out.

Kaylee got up and opened the door and looked at Charles. She squated down. "Hey little guy are you lost?" She smiled at him.

Tazmodo said:
Reed smiled at her "Hey I was just clearing my head." He looked down at Alexis and smiled. "That's awesome." He started to zone out.
Kaylee got up and opened the door and looked at Charles. She squated down. "Hey little guy are you lost?" She smiled at him.
She was speaking but he didn't answer. She waved her hand over his face. "Helloooooo! Earth to Reed!"

Charles patted against her thighs and breathing smoke. Brooke came around the corner. "Oh so you're just going to leave me? I'm sorry about him. Hey I'm Brooke"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Yes, I was hoping you weren't like your dad. All aggressive."

[/QUOTE]
She laughed a bit "Oh my not everyone got the memo. Okay well my father is Decimus. The replacement of Hades. Who is also as chill as I am. He teaches Ability Conditioning. How is Hell under my father's control now?"

Ameythyst said:
She looked at him. "Are you're not secretly a four year old?" Grey decided to come into the room now, meowing for Alice, and pushing his head againist her legs. She removed her hand from Zaphkiel's, and picked up the cat. "Aw, you found us didn't you, cutie?"
He smiled at their little kitten. "Yeah I'm secretly four." He squinted a bit, thinking

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante was shocked to hear this," Really, where is she!" Dante asked yelling.
He put his hand up. "One, relax. Two, I don't know. I have been here for many years. Three, I said I'd help you didn't i? Stop yelling."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She was speaking but he didn't answer. She waved her hand over his face. "Helloooooo! Earth to Reed!"
Charles patted against her thighs and breathing smoke. Brooke came around the corner. "Oh so you're just going to leave me? I'm sorry about him. Hey I'm Brooke"

She laughed a bit "Oh my not everyone got the memo. Okay well my father is Decimus. The replacement of Hades. Who is also as chill as I am. He teaches Ability Conditioning. How is Hell under my father's control now?"

He smiled at their little kitten. "Yeah I'm secretly four." He squinted a bit, thinking

He put his hand up. "One, relax. Two, I don't know. I have been here for many years. Three, I said I'd help you didn't i? Stop yelling."
"Its been...normal for hell."

She smiled, trying to her hug her.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Its been...normal for hell."
She smiled, trying to her hug her.

[/QUOTE]
Daliah felt the idea of hugging the girl in front of her. She smirked at that. "Funny. I don't feel desire for people. But since you're just so adorable.." She opened her arms

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I knew it!" Grey curled up in a ball, and sat right in the middle of Alice's thigh, closing his eyes, and taking nap. "He's so adorable, isn't he?" She said, turning her head to look at Zaphkiel.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah felt the idea of hugging the girl in front of her. She smirked at that. "Funny. I don't feel desire for people. But since you're just so adorable.." She opened her arms
"So, the princess is susceptible to my powers?"

She winked, finishing the hug.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Reed snapped out of it. "Sorry I just can't focus today. It's driving me crazy. What were you saying?" He said scratching his head.

Kaylee scratched under his chin. "That's ok he wasn't a bother. I'm Kaylee."

AnthonyWrath said:
"Alright il calm down." Dante told Beleth.
"Fantastic. Whenever you're ready, you know where I'll be"

Ameythyst said:
"I knew it!" Grey curled up in a ball, and sat right in the middle of Alice's thigh, closing his eyes, and taking nap. "He's so adorable, isn't he?" She said, turning her head to look at Zaphkiel.
"Yes he is. Just for you. I made him out of cottonballs didn't i? Aren't cottonballs adorable?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]
"So, the princess is susceptible to my powers?"
She winked, finishing the hug.

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and pulled back "The princess is nice is all. Trust me, you'd be surprise"

Tazmodo said:
Reed snapped out of it. "Sorry I just can't focus today. It's driving me crazy. What were you saying?" He said scratching his head.
Kaylee scratched under his chin. "That's ok he wasn't a bother. I'm Kaylee."
She pouted and shook her head. "It's nothing. I'm gonna sleep. Don't go too hard" She went back to the dorm

She extended her hand to shake. "Why have we never met before?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yes he is. Just for you. I made him out of cottonballs didn't i? Aren't cottonballs adorable?"

She smiled and pulled back "The princess is nice is all. Trust me, you'd be surprise"

She pouted and shook her head. "It's nothing. I'm gonna sleep. Don't go too hard" She went back to the dorm

"Would the princess be up for wrestling me in a friendly match?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Reed ran after her and jumped in front of her. "Please don't be like that I'll only get worse. I truly want to know." He had a troubled.

Kaylee smiled and shook her hand. "I don't know maybe because of the damn school. But that doesn't matter." She was smiling.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Alice laughed, "Well cotton balls don't really move, nor do they meow at you. Sorry, they just aren't my type. I do love him though."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Would the princess be up for wrestling me in a friendly match?"

[/QUOTE]
"Is that what you'd like to do? Sure why not" She shrugged and opened her door, standing back for her

Tazmodo said:
Reed ran after her and jumped in front of her. "Please don't be like that I'll only get worse. I truly want to know." He had a troubled.
Kaylee smiled and shook her hand. "I don't know maybe because of the damn school. But that doesn't matter." She was smiling.
She looked up at him. "No really it's nothing. And I mean it. Don't die out there?"

Brooke laughed and kissed her hand. "Well let's change that"

Ameythyst said:
Alice laughed, "Well cotton balls don't really move, nor do they meow at you. Sorry, they just aren't my type. I do love him though."
He nodded lightly "Good good. I put a lot of power into that. We can't just easily create viable life you know?"

AnthonyWrath said:
"I'm ready rightnow if you are!" Dante exclaimed.
He chuckled and shook his head. "No we need supplies. And rest. Go pack and what not. Tomorrow be in my office and we'll go" Before Dante left he said, "Next time we have a tournament, mind picking something more... simple?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded lightly "Good good. I put a lot of power into that. We can't just easily create viable life you know?"
"Well, most of us can't creat life at all." She said, "Alright, let's go explore some more."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Is that what you'd like to do? Sure why not" She shrugged and opened her door, standing back for her
She looked up at him. "No really it's nothing. And I mean it. Don't die out there?"

Brooke laughed and kissed her hand. "Well let's change that"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No we need supplies. And rest. Go pack and what not. Tomorrow be in my office and we'll go" Before Dante left he said, "Next time we have a tournament, mind picking something more... simple?"
"We can do it at my dorm, out of the way of people, on a bed so theres no issues like bumped heads."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back