• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"You would know what's best wouldn't you? How m- right. Nevermind. Wait no. How many people have you killed that you can remember?"
Rebecca nodded quickly "Easy! And I want... to learn how to better help you and use your powers. As well... I want you to be nice and become friendly with Chester, be nice to him, and teach him real world knowledge. Is that okay?"
"I agree to these terms." The contract has been made. Rebecca can feel something different within her.

( You control it now. )

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom looked up and shifted back to his human form. "Hello again..." He said, smiling weakly.
Telieos turned the corner after Willow. She puts a hand on her hip. "I'm sorry. She does this all the time." Willow makes her way back to Telieos.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante walked up to headmasters office and knocked on the door.
The headmaster and turned to the door. "Come in" He was sitting in his chair, waiting

Rebecca smiled and she extended her hand. It appeared the dragon was female. It shank down and flew to her, wrapping around her arm, and laying its head on her shoulder. "I'll name you... Alexis! Do you like that?" The dragon blew at her. She giggled and walked away, holding Chester. "Thank you for your time Rikka. I hope you have fun with the right of your night!" She left the room and went to her class

DizjayDeathPride said:
He reached and poked her cheek. "Hey.. don't get all upset. You might drink me again. Speaking of, what was that about?"
"You know, I'm suprised you just now decided to ask about that. Anyway, I just get this bloodlust sometimes, the need to spill blood. Usually, if it happens soon enough, then I'm okay and it goes away. But sometimes, it manifiests, it goes from wanting to see blood, to wanting to taste it. After the first time I killed someone with my sword, after seeing that blood for the first time, well, it just flipped something inside me. The urges come every now and then, sometimes I'm triggered, and sometimes they just happen."

Dante opened the door and walked towards the headmasters desk," I have come to say what i ask for from my victory in the tournament."

Ameythyst said:
"You know, I'm suprised you just now decided to ask about that. Anyway, I just get this bloodlust sometimes, the need to spill blood. Usually, if it happens soon enough, then I'm okay and it goes away. But sometimes, it manifiests, it goes from wanting to see blood, to wanting to taste it. After the first time I killed someone with my sword, after seeing that blood for the first time, well, it just flipped something inside me. The urges come every now and then, sometimes I'm triggered, and sometimes they just happen."
"Hmm... you're absolutely positive you're not a vampire? If I cut my finger right here you wont go into a bloodlust?"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante opened the door and walked towards the headmasters desk," I have come to say what i ask for from my victory in the tournament."
He leaned back. "Ahh... and what is that? Straight A's?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Hmm... you're absolutely positive you're not a vampire? If I cut my finger right here you wont go into a bloodlust?"
"But vampires are the dead. They don't bleed. I do. And last I checked, my body temperture wasn't that of ice." She put her hand on his to prove her point. While hers was a bit colder than his, it wasn't like that of a vampires.

Ameythyst said:
"But vampires are the dead. They don't bleed. I do. And last I checked, my body temperture wasn't that of ice." She put her hand on his to prove her point. While hers was a bit colder than his, it wasn't like that of a vampires.
His heart skipped a bit. That bothered him but he pushed it aside. Not the time. Deal with it later "I don't know. You feel a bit cold. I'm about 70% sure you're a vampire. I'm testing it" His canine extended to a razor form and he bit into his other finger, it slowly bled over. "Are you positive you're not a vampire now?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Oh...hi Telieos...." Artyom said, looking down. 'Telieos again....' He thought, still smiling.
"So what are you up to?" Telieos leans on the wall.

Suzanna yawns, awwaking from bed.

"Ugh, I gotta stop sleeping so much."

She got up, wandering the halls of the school for someone.

DizjayDeathPride said:
His heart skipped a bit. That bothered him but he pushed it aside. Not the time. Deal with it later "I don't know. You feel a bit cold. I'm about 70% sure you're a vampire. I'm testing it" His canine extended to a razor form and he bit into his other finger, it slowly bled over. "Are you positive you're not a vampire now?"
Alice looked at the blood. The blood bothered her a bit, but she didn't feel the need to taste it at all. "I'm sure. I've been sure. Vampires need blood to survive, and I went three weeks without food, much less blood."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna yawns, awwaking from bed.
"Ugh, I gotta stop sleeping so much."

She got up, wandering the halls of the school for someone.

[/QUOTE]
Daliah had gotten bored of sitting around in her room. She walked out of her room and ran into Suzanna. "Oh... hello there. You look tired"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah had gotten bored of sitting around in her room. She walked out of her room and ran into Suzanna. "Oh... hello there. You look tired"
"Me? Tired...kinda...the day night cycle is weird here...mainly because where I come from we didn't have day and night..." She would mutter, before smiling.

AnthonyWrath said:
"I don't know her last name, I don't know anything about her. I've never met her."
He leaned back. "Okay... we'll assume it's yours. What's yours?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice looked at the blood. The blood bothered her a bit, but she didn't feel the need to taste it at all. "I'm sure. I've been sure. Vampires need blood to survive, and I went three weeks without food, much less blood."
He sucked his teeth and licked it away the wound healed. "Damn... Well I tried"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Me? Tired...kinda...the day night cycle is weird here...mainly because where I come from we didn't have day and night..." She would mutter, before smiling.

[/QUOTE]
She smiled. "Well if it makes you feel better I never sleep. A Nogaletta curse. The sounds of countless souls screaming in pain and torment in your mind kind of prevents that. But I digress. Let's go get something to eat"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He leaned back. "Okay... we'll assume it's yours. What's yours?"
He sucked his teeth and licked it away the wound healed. "Damn... Well I tried"

She smiled. "Well if it makes you feel better I never sleep. A Nogaletta curse. The sounds of countless souls screaming in pain and torment in your mind kind of prevents that. But I digress. Let's go get something to eat"
"Where do the sounds come from?" She asks, walking to the lunchroom.

"That you did." Her hand was still on his, but she didn't really want to move it, so she didn't. She grabbed the remote, and handed it to him. "Your turn to choose a channel."

"There's only one thing that I have of hers is this necklace that I've had since I was a baby." Dante pulls the necklace out of his pocket.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Nothing actually...and you Telieos?" Artyom asked, looking up , leaning on the wall too.
"I was looking for my dorm mate with Willow. But she ran off and bumped into you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back