• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
( PLOT LINE POST. I've been making plot line posts for a while but now I'll be announcing them. )
Alexandra had left an emergency meeting about what had happened earlier. She met up with the others and started to discuss things with them. "So it looks like the attack and the stone are connected with the things the other squad found and brought back. Whoever or whatever attacked the base last night and put us in those weird hallucinations. Made off with the stone and all the apocalyptic monsters we had in captivity. It also seems like the building we went to before was completely cleared out. We have no leads to where this organization is. Just a name and a symbol. The Dark Arts is what they call themselves." Alexandra throws pictures of their symbol and organization name written in blood on the walls of the base.

"Why would they go after the stone and the monsters? Do they have some sort of connection?" Katie looks at the others after she says her piece. She was throwing darts in the air.

Gavon sighs, ready to speak his mind. "If we can capture one of the members of this organization maybe we could get some leads."

Blue throws a ball at one of the darts Katie threw up into the air. "Where should we look?"

Alexandra's eyes light up at this. "Maybe we should look at where the most monsters are. Just like last time. Though we may need more help. We should get permission for this, maybe they'll send in even more troops." The other three nod in agreement. They decide to head to the phone room to contact somebody who could get them a high order such as this carried out. They decide on making a call to the castle.

Blake takes another drag from the cigarette and shakes his head. "Maybe. I could say the same for you though."

The beast opens its eyes and looks over at her.
Morpheus groaned. He tried to ignore the phone but they kept calling "Fine fine Ill answer." He picked up the phone "Yes?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Is that what you'd like to do? Sure why not" She shrugged and opened her door, standing back for her
She looked up at him. "No really it's nothing. And I mean it. Don't die out there?"

Brooke laughed and kissed her hand. "Well let's change that"

He nodded lightly "Good good. I put a lot of power into that. We can't just easily create viable life you know?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No we need supplies. And rest. Go pack and what not. Tomorrow be in my office and we'll go" Before Dante left he said, "Next time we have a tournament, mind picking something more... simple?"
Reeds expression darkened. "Ok I guess I'll go to bed too." He started walking to the dorm.

Kaylee smiled. "Well what do you have in mind." She slowly started to walk into her dorm pulling Rebecca with her.

Ameythyst said:
"Well, most of us can't creat life at all." She said, "Alright, let's go explore some more."
He groaned. "Can we not? Please?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"We can do it at my dorm, out of the way of people, on a bed so theres no issues like bumped heads."

[/QUOTE]
She closed the door "Lead the way"

Tazmodo said:
Reeds expression darkened. "Ok I guess I'll go to bed too." He started walking to the dorm.
Kaylee smiled. "Well what do you have in mind." She slowly started to walk into her dorm pulling Rebecca with her.
She sighed and walked with the boy. When she was there she went to bed

Brooke smirked and closed the door behind them, pulling the girl to her and kissing her

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She would walk into the room, going to her bed.
"First to tap?"

[/QUOTE]
"And best two out of three" She sat on the opposite bed

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke smirked and closed the door behind them, pulling the girl to her and kissing her

She would push the two beds together.

"Any limits?"

"No magic?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Reed went to his bed and went to sleep.

Kaylee kissed her and slowly laid her down on the bed.

(Last post night guys and I wont be here all tomorrow)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She would push the two beds together.
"Any limits?"

"No magic?"

[/QUOTE]
She moved her legs for them to be put together. "Okay that seems fair. And no eye pocking. I like my eyes, They're pretty. And if this get's sexual blame yourself. That was a joke by the way"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She moved her legs for them to be put together. "Okay that seems fair. And no eye pocking. I like my eyes, They're pretty. And if this get's sexual blame yourself. That was a joke by the way"
"I don't entirely plan on it." She smiles. (Who wins and stuff? its better to predecide) Getting onto her knees.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus groaned. He tried to ignore the phone but they kept calling "Fine fine Ill answer." He picked up the phone "Yes?"
Luna saw Morpheus put the phone down after whatever call he handled. "What was that?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I don't entirely plan on it." She smiles. (Who wins and stuff? its better to predecide) Getting onto her knees.

[/QUOTE]
(you win. Daliah doesnt care xD .) Daliah got on her knees as well. After a decent while of fighting Daliah threw the match and let herself be pinned, but wouldn't tap. "I'm.. not giving up"

Light said:
Luna saw Morpheus put the phone down after whatever call he handled. "What was that?"
"Well it appears our lovely favorite task force has discovered an increase of activity of meta demons around the arctic circle, by the way Katie slept with Zaphkiel and theyre in love, so they want us to send more troops. I was thinking of sending Damian since he doesn't have much a job. Cool with that?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(you win. Daliah doesnt care xD .) Daliah got on her knees as well. After a decent while of fighting Daliah threw the match and let herself be pinned, but wouldn't tap. "I'm.. not giving up"
"Well it appears our lovely favorite task force has discovered an increase of activity of meta demons around the arctic circle, by the way Katie slept with Zaphkiel and theyre in love, so they want us to send more troops. I was thinking of sending Damian since he doesn't have much a job. Cool with that?"
"You wanna see what a succubus does?"

She giggles, scooting forward, and tries to sit right ontop of the face of Dahlia.

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head, "You're so lazy, you know that? Well since we're going to be chilling in here, let me lie down."
Zaphkiel laid back and sprawled on the couch. "Sure but I'm not moving"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]
"You wanna see what a succubus does?"
She giggles, scooting forward, and tries to sit right ontop of the face of Dahlia.

[/QUOTE]
Daliah squinted at the girl but didn't move. "I'm not giving up, We'll see how this goes. I'll win"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Luna was just shocked..... her jaw remained open. She slowly nods her head and gets out of bed. As she's walking to the door she has clothes appear on her. She could sense Zaphkiel's soul with another. Luna was just..... shocked. She finally reaches Zaphkiel. She wasn't having flashes of anger nor was she grounding his soul from his body and making his soul stay in his room in the astral plane. Since she was trying to get past that as discussed with Morpheus earlier. She knocks on the door politely and clears her throat. "Zaphkiel... you and Katie? Is it true?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah squinted at the girl but didn't move. "I'm not giving up, We'll see how this goes. I'll win"
She would smoosh her butt over the face of Daliah, smothering her with her bottom.

Light said:
Luna was just shocked..... her jaw remained open. She slowly nods her head and gets out of bed. As she's walking to the door she has clothes appear on her. She could sense Zaphkiel's soul with another. Luna was just..... shocked. She finally reaches Zaphkiel. She wasn't having flashes of anger nor was she grounding his soul from his body and making his soul stay in his room in the astral plane. Since she was trying to get past that as discussed with Morpheus earlier. She knocks on the door politely and clears her throat. "Zaphkiel... you and Katie? Is it true?"
He groaned and snapped, a clone appearing in front of Luna. It snapped and the two were on the roof. "In a sense, yes. But we've agreed we can't be together so there's that. Now, I suspect my new friend may be developing feelings for me and I want to look into that. Asking such questions without regard ruins my studies, mother. We can't all be perfect little angel's like your beloved daughter and stay in our rooms and not interact with people mother. Besides, her power could serve well in helping the fight. Isn't that good?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She would smoosh her butt over the face of Daliah, smothering her with her bottom.

[/QUOTE]
She waited. When she realized the girl was serious she shook her head back and forth. "No! You wouldn't! Ill bite you!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He groaned and snapped, a clone appearing in front of Luna. It snapped and the two were on the roof. "In a sense, yes. But we've agreed we can't be together so there's that. Now, I suspect my new friend may be developing feelings for me and I want to look into that. Asking such questions without regard ruins my studies, mother. We can't all be perfect little angel's like your beloved daughter and stay in our rooms and not interact with people mother. Besides, her power could serve well in helping the fight. Isn't that good?"
She waited. When she realized the girl was serious she shook her head back and forth. "No! You wouldn't! Ill bite you!"
"You know I'd do it..."

"Literally kiss my butt or I'll do it..." She grinded her butt into her face.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"You know I'd do it..."
"Literally kiss my butt or I'll do it..." She grinded her butt into her face.

[/QUOTE]
Daliah lifted up and bit her butt, shaking her head, her voice muffled. "Never!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah lifted up and bit her butt, shaking her head, her voice muffled. "Never!"
She eeps, popping up, trying to scoot onto her chest instead.

"You see princess, I, as a succubus, have quite the features." "Don't you just wanna tap out, I'll kiss ya on the cheek." She adds some of her magic to give her the suggestion.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She eeps, popping up, trying to scoot onto her chest instead.
"You see princess, I, as a succubus, have quite the features." "Don't you just wanna tap out, I'll kiss ya on the cheek." She adds some of her magic to give her the suggestion.

[/QUOTE]
Daliah bit her lip. She could feel herself wanting it. A bit more than the hug. "You're right. You do. But nope. A kiss on the cheek isn't enough. But I won't like, very persuasive. It appears your abilities do work on everyone. Just some of us take longer. I'm too stubborn to give in. Not today. Wait... you said no magic! So now I win so ha"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah bit her lip. She could feel herself wanting it. A bit more than the hug. "You're right. You do. But nope. A kiss on the cheek isn't enough. But I won't like, very persuasive. It appears your abilities do work on everyone. Just some of us take longer. I'm too stubborn to give in. Not today. Wait... you said no magic! So now I win so ha"
She growls, getting off of her. "You handled being sat on my glorious butt pretty well."

"Would you like a reward of some kind for beating me?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Alice stuck her tongue out, "So lazy." She scooted off the couch, opting to lay down on the floor instead.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She growls, getting off of her. "You handled being sat on my glorious butt pretty well."
"Would you like a reward of some kind for beating me?"

[/QUOTE]
She was pinching and pulling her bottom lip. She could feel the suggestion flowing. She knew it wasn't her own thoughts but.... it was. All the feelings and desires she had for Ruby were surfacing. But that thought alone was enough to snap her out of it. "Hmm... not really no. I should have made demands before this started. Oh well. Guess you're off the hook. What do you have in mind?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice stuck her tongue out, "So lazy." She scooted off the couch, opting to lay down on the floor instead.
Zaphkiel groaned and rolled off. "Oh come on! That was right there! Me, couch! Laying! Oh come on!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back