• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
William shakes his head and chuckles. "No no. Anybody could use this to their advantage but it only works on natural mages. Unless you meant it as in you wish to be a mage so you could get hit in those points."
Jasper stepped back, wrapping his arm around his stomach. "Uh, no, I'm good. I have a feeling being hit there would be pretty painful."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Have you not seen yourself?" He stood and started to walk forward. "Then again I'm not a crazy old cat lady so I guess I can see real beauty" He turned and faced her, his hand covering his mouth sarcastically, winked, and turned back "Lets go... THIS WAY!".
"I am not a crazy old cat lady. Just because I find cats beautiful, does not mean I can't see real beauty. And I have seen myself." She shook her head and followed him.

Ameythyst said:
Jasper stepped back, wrapping his arm around his stomach. "Uh, no, I'm good. I have a feeling being hit there would be pretty painful."
"I am not a crazy old cat lady. Just because I find cats beautiful, does not mean I can't see real beauty. And I have seen myself." She shook her head and followed him.
William nods his head. "Alright. Remember! The heart, in between the shoulder and chest, and in between the shoulder blades. Those are the points. It only lasts for 5 hours. Class is over, have fun."

Light said:
Blake raises an eyebrow at everything she just said. He takes a deep drag from his cigarette and shrugs his shoulders. "I honestly don't care. So sure, why not."
The Dragon slowly shakes its head. "No... I was thinking about the gentle but cool breeze Rikka and I used to conjure."
She sat on his lap and Charles hopped down and walked down the hall. She took he cigarette from him and took a puff herself, blowing it into him, a slight movement of her lips as a kiss

"Oh... I'm so sorry. You seem.. reminiscent. I apologize she ended all of the contracts. If you want, we could create gentle breezes with you. That requires a heightened level of control temperance and patience yes? That's the requirement of my contract with Charles" She held up the turtle to face the dragon. "To be patient."

Ameythyst said:
"If it's any consolation you're a cute crazy old cat lady." He turned a corner and went into the electronics room. He hopped on the couch. "Yeah... I think we'll stop here"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"If it's any consolation you're a cute crazy old cat lady." He turned a corner and went into the electronics room. He hopped on the couch. "Yeah... I think we'll stop here"
"I am not any of those. I'm not crazy, nor old, and this is my first ever pet. So I can't be a cat lady." She said as she followed him into the electronics room.

Light said:
William nods his head. "Alright. Remember! The heart, in between the shoulder and chest, and in between the shoulder blades. Those are the points. It only lasts for 5 hours. Class is over, have fun."
"Alright then! Bye Teacher!" Jasper said, smiling widely. Now what? He thought to himself.

Ameythyst said:
"I am not any of those. I'm not crazy, nor old, and this is my first ever pet. So I can't be a cat lady." She said as she followed him into the electronics room.
"Alright then! Bye Teacher!" Jasper said, smiling widely. Now what? He thought to himself.
He tossed the controller at her and laid back. "OUR first pet. And fine. You're not crazy. Now come. Watch tv. And pick something good"

"No I just didn't want to kiss anyone, I just wanted the other prize." Dante said adjusting himself on the rock.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He tossed the controller at her and laid back. "OUR first pet. And fine. You're not crazy. Now come. Watch tv. And pick something good"
"I'm not old either! I'm 18. I think. Actually I don't know how old I am. Well, that doesn't matter anyway. And fine. OUR cat," She said, sitting down next to him, "Anyways, what do you want to watch? I really don't mind anything."

Ameythyst said:
"I'm not old either! I'm 18. I think. Actually I don't know how old I am. Well, that doesn't matter anyway. And fine. OUR cat," She said, sitting down next to him, "Anyways, what do you want to watch? I really don't mind anything."
He sat up and laid his head on her. "Well... I thought you were 17. I was a bit off. Nice. Just pick a random 3 digit number and we'll watch that"

AnthonyWrath said:
"No I just didn't want to kiss anyone, I just wanted the other prize." Dante said adjusting himself on the rock.
"Yeah I don't know if I would have kissed anyone either. Now there's a homecoming apparently." Rachel sighed. "I'm probably not going to go."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She sat on his lap and Charles hopped down and walked down the hall. She took he cigarette from him and took a puff herself, blowing it into him, a slight movement of her lips as a kiss
"Oh... I'm so sorry. You seem.. reminiscent. I apologize she ended all of the contracts. If you want, we could create gentle breezes with you. That requires a heightened level of control temperance and patience yes? That's the requirement of my contract with Charles" She held up the turtle to face the dragon. "To be patient."

Blake shrugs his shoulders and inhales the smoke she blows out. He takes the cigarette and takes a deep drag from it. He then leans in and kisses Brooke. Smoke then fumes out of his nose like a dragon.

The wind dragon nods its head slowly. "Yes. I would like that."

Light said:
Blake shrugs his shoulders and inhales the smoke she blows out. He takes the cigarette and takes a deep drag from it. He then leans in and kisses Brooke. Smoke then fumes out of his nose like a dragon.
The wind dragon nods its head slowly. "Yes. I would like that."
She smiled widely "Do you have any other requests?"

"I might go just to go, I don't even know if I'll ask anyone." Dante said opening one eye to look at Rachel

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sat up and laid his head on her. "Well... I thought you were 17. I was a bit off. Nice. Just pick a random 3 digit number and we'll watch that"
"Doesn't really matter. I'm around there." She pressed three random buttons, 491, which was showing a murder horror movie. "Oh, I am not watching that," She said about to choose three different numbers.

Ameythyst said:
"Doesn't really matter. I'm around there." She pressed three random buttons, 491, which was showing a murder horror movie. "Oh, I am not watching that," She said about to choose three different numbers.
"Are you scared of horror? No more important question. Am I too young for you? I'm 16"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Are you scared of horror? No more important question. Am I too young for you? I'm 16"
Alice shook her head, "It two years, not ten. plus, once you hit 18 no one cares about a two year age gap anymore. And horror doesn't scare me, after all, I've seen worse in real life. I just hate them because its so unrealistic. The amount of blood and how it splatters. And a good killer, doesn't get caught, and keep themselves concealed."

AnthonyWrath said:
"I might go just to go, I don't even know if I'll ask anyone." Dante said opening one eye to look at Rachel
Rachel thought for a moment. "Oh yeah, its mandatory. I forgot so no I get to go alone. Yay." Rachel closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.

Dante gets up and stands,"That's a way to think, well I'll see you later I'm going to go talk to the headmaster." Dante walked away with shrunken Rampage sitting on his shoulder.

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head, "It two years, not ten. plus, once you hit 18 no one cares about a two year age gap anymore. And horror doesn't scare me, after all, I've seen worse in real life. I just hate them because its so unrealistic. The amount of blood and how it splatters. And a good killer, doesn't get caught, and keep themselves concealed."
"You would know what's best wouldn't you? How m- right. Nevermind. Wait no. How many people have you killed that you can remember?"

Light said:
"I just want to make gentle breezes and make beauty out of them. That is all."
Rebecca nodded quickly "Easy! And I want... to learn how to better help you and use your powers. As well... I want you to be nice and become friendly with Chester, be nice to him, and teach him real world knowledge. Is that okay?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"You would know what's best wouldn't you? How m- right. Nevermind. Wait no. How many people have you killed that you can remember?"
Alice bit her lip and looked at the ground. "I stopped counting. To count how many lives you've taken, its, its too much. It's much easier not to."

Ameythyst said:
Alice bit her lip and looked at the ground. "I stopped counting. To count how many lives you've taken, its, its too much. It's much easier not to."
He reached and poked her cheek. "Hey.. don't get all upset. You might drink me again. Speaking of, what was that about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back