• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Jasper had skipped his first class, exploring. He head to his second class now, Mortal Conflict.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He watched her, only slightly eating so she didn't feel left out. When little Grey showed up he ripped a pancake for him to eat. "Well we can't ditch because.... well I don't have an answer. Guess it's settled. Ditching class"

"I knew you'd agree," She said, finishing up her hasbrowns, and eating the pancakes now.

Ameythyst said:
Jasper had skipped his first class, exploring. He head to his second class now, Mortal Conflict.

"I knew you'd agree," She said, finishing up her hasbrowns, and eating the pancakes now.
(Really? Gonna make me post with another? xD )

Angelica was walking out and bumped into the student. "Oh I'm sorry! Who're you?"

Zaphkiel shook his head. "Why are you so opposed to school?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(A Day Yall)
Zaphkiel nodded and took her to his room. He let her sleep in the bed while he made a decent pallet on the floor. He ended up waking up ridiculously early so he went to make breakfast for them

Brooke tapped her chin. "Hmm.... I don't know anymore. Now I'm bored of it." She kissed his cheek. "I'm going to class Ill see you around" And she twirled, walking away, going back to her dorm to feed Chester then go to her class, Battle Studies

Daliah had finished her move and went to her new empty dorm. Officially this time. She felt lightly like she was abandoning Ruby but this was necessary. Being around her and that monster for prolonged periods of time would just cause her to hate them more and more. She stayed up and read and when the sun came up, she went to her first class. Weapon Compatibility

Isabella continued her journey south. She had no idea where she was headed and was feeling beyond exhausted. She had gone through so many trials and tribulations walking through these forests and what not. And her only direction was just.... south. She was getting the hang of her powers, Carnage more than Natural Disaster, but nevertheless the two were progressing

Morpheus wasn't nearly as far as he though he'd be. He'd made it maybe like halfway through the one city. He started to think quite frankly that he was lost. Everything looked the same. But still he ventured forward.
Luna had gotten things under control on the continent. She was actually following Morpheus. Peeking around every corner to make sure he was alright. She also made sure no apocalyptic monsters came close to him. That was until she found a music store, which happened to have speakers. After spending several minutes in there. She exits and grows closer to Morpheus. Starting up the song.

[media]

[/media]
Baconhands said:
Horus looked at Rikka, "I didn't want to. His contract was of little of interest to me."
AtlasTheShapeless said:
The wolf slowly stepped inside the Beast Taming classroom. 'Nice class...' He thought, looking down, then back up.
Rikka wanted to say something about that but bit her tongue. "Alright then let's move on to combination tactics." Rikka starts to teach them about putting their powers to use in various ways in battle alongside their beast.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Really? Gonna make me post with another? xD )
Angelica was walking out and bumped into the student. "Oh I'm sorry! Who're you?"

Zaphkiel shook his head. "Why are you so opposed to school?"
"Who said I'm opposed to school?" Alice said, about to take a bite when she noticed Grey coming over to the plate. She ripped off a piece of her pancakes and fed it to him.

"Oh, hello, I'm Jasper!" He said to the teacher.

AnthonyWrath said:
"It wasn't that I chickened out I just didn't want to kiss anyone at that moment that's all."
Rachel laid back. "I'm guessing the girl you actually wanted to kiss wasn't on the list then." She was trying to tease with him.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
The wolf left the Monster Studies and kept walking around the academy, eventually entering the Battle Studies classroom.
William was sitting in his chair. Writing on a piece of paper. "Hello? Shouldn't you be in your actual classroom instead of wandering around. Exit the wolf form please."

Ameythyst said:
"Who said I'm opposed to school?" Alice said, about to take a bite when she noticed Grey coming over to the plate. She ripped off a piece of her pancakes and fed it to him.
"Oh, hello, I'm Jasper!" He said to the teacher.
"The fact you have been avoiding it for... how long?" He smiled at the little kitten and scratched his head.

"Awww hello Jasper! I'm Angelica! It's nice to meet you"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"The fact you have been avoiding it for... how long?" He smiled at the little kitten and scratched his head.
"Awww hello Jasper! I'm Angelica! It's nice to meet you"
"I have not been avoiding it. I don't even know what gave you that idea."

"Nice to meet ya too. You're the mortal conflict teacher I'm guessing?"

Light said:
Luna had gotten things under control on the continent. She was actually following Morpheus. Peeking around every corner to make sure he was alright. She also made sure no apocalyptic monsters came close to him. That was until she found a music store, which happened to have speakers. After spending several minutes in there. She exits and grows closer to Morpheus. Starting up the song.
[media]

[/media]
Rikka wanted to say something about that but bit her tongue. "Alright then let's move on to combination tactics." Rikka starts to teach them about putting their powers to use in various ways in battle alongside their beast.
He kept walking, ignoring the music. He figured some store had a malfunction or something. He was so lost in thought. But something kept bugging him to turn around so he did. To see his little Luna. He was smiling and shook his head. "Is this your form of an apology?"

Meanwhile, the remanining students went to class. Daliah went to Ability Conditioning, Empire on her shoulder, Rebecca went to Beast Taming and waited for their lesson to end, holding Chester. Brooke went to S-Class with Charles, who was eating his third meal of the day, prepared to fight. And Isabella was reaching a peak in her journey

Ameythyst said:
"I have not been avoiding it. I don't even know what gave you that idea."
"Nice to meet ya too. You're the mortal conflict teacher I'm guessing?"
"If that's the case I can assume you've spent all this prolonged time with me for another reason then, yes? If I didn't know any better I'd think you'd like my company"

"That I am. Where you my student? You're super duper late Mister Tardy. I ought to give you detention or something but... ew"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"If that's the case I can assume you've spent all this prolonged time with me for another reason then, yes? If I didn't know any better I'd think you'd like my company"
"That I am. Where you my student? You're super duper late Mister Tardy. I ought to give you detention or something but... ew"
"We don't want that happening, now do we? Anyways, fine, I'm avoiding school. What about it?" She said, finishing up her pancakes.

Jasper laughed, "Well, sorry about that Miss Teacher. I'll do my best next time."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He kept walking, ignoring the music. He figured some store had a malfunction or something. He was so lost in thought. But something kept bugging him to turn around so he did. To see his little Luna. He was smiling and shook his head. "Is this your form of an apology?"
Meanwhile, the remanining students went to class. Daliah went to Ability Conditioning, Empire on her shoulder, Rebecca went to Beast Taming and waited for their lesson to end, holding Chester. Brooke went to S-Class with Charles, who was eating his third meal of the day, prepared to fight. And Isabella was reaching a peak in her journey

Luna shakes her head slowly. "Not really... I went to the astral plane. I spoke to my father. We had a talk... and I forgave him for what he did. Just so I could move on. I've also told every individual on the continent that I'd no longer be assisting them unless it's drastic. But I can't exactly move on completely yet... not until I drop the Crossway name and you allow me to become Luna Galizur. I'd also like to join you. Can I?" She didn't ask him to come back, didn't say she'd be joining him without his permission. She just wanted to walk with him, at the same pace. Hand in hand if he'd let her.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Im lost.....thats all...." Artyom said after he shifted back to his human form.
"Alright but I need you to tell me your classes in order so I can help you." William notices the student was already gone.

DizjayDeathPride said:

( @Baconhands )

Rikka says farewell to her previous class and looks at Rebecca. "Why hello." She starts to teach them about the contract scape and tag team abilities. "To sum it up, the contract scape is a place in which your hearts become one."

Ruby was talking with Telieos. Since they both had battle studies they decided to walk to the class together. Telieos made sure to stay in her female form to let Ruby stay comfortable.

Blake looks at Brooke and gestures for her to take a seat. "Welcome."

Ameythyst said:
"We don't want that happening, now do we? Anyways, fine, I'm avoiding school. What about it?" She said, finishing up her pancakes.
Jasper laughed, "Well, sorry about that Miss Teacher. I'll do my best next time."
"Why are you avoiding school? As much as I love spending every waking moment with you, you'll get tired of me soon enough"

"Please do. Otherwise, go along and get to your next class you're still late!"

Light said:
Luna shakes her head slowly. "Not really... I went to the astral plane. I spoke to my father. We had a talk... and I forgave him for what he did. Just so I could move on. I've also told every individual on the continent that I'd no longer be assisting them unless it's drastic. But I can't exactly move on completely yet... not until I drop the Crossway name and you allow me to become Luna Galizur. I'd also like to join you. Can I?" She didn't ask him to come back, didn't say she'd be joining him without his permission. She just wanted to walk with him, at the same pace. Hand in hand if he'd let her.
He tilted his head at her. "You're welcome to join me. And I'm very proud of you for talking to your father. But.... you still don't understand. It's not about the name or talking to everyone. Impressive by the way. None of that matters. I let you have your dream, keep your name, because I love you. I didn't fight or argue because anything you want I would give you in a heartbeat. But it's never the same.There's no mutual respect and relationship with us. it's all about Luna. Luna, Luna, Luna. Give to Luna, follow Luna, do what Luna says or Luna gets upset. Don't think I love you any less. I don't. Ill never stop. But the one thing, the, one, thing, I care for equal to my family... you were willing to destroy. Or threaten to destroy really. Just to be on top. Do you not see how... wrong that is? Talking to your father and changing your dream is for YOU my love. I never wanted that, never asked for that, never even brought it up. Proving to me that you're willing to change and honestly be better like you promised me those years ago? That needs more than stopping your dream with the mortals. I'm sorry. I don't blame you. You've never experienced genuine love and mutuality with anyone before except what? Angelica? And even that was near one sided. Let's be honest. But sure my love. Join me in my journey. I'd love your company. But where we stood before you went to the astral just now has not changed."

Light said:
"Alright but I need you to tell me your classes in order so I can help you." William notices the student was already gone.
(
@Baconhands )

Rikka says farewell to her previous class and looks at Rebecca. "Why hello." She starts to teach them about the contract scape and tag team abilities. "To sum it up, the contract scape is a place in which your hearts become one."

Ruby was talking with Telieos. Since they both had battle studies they decided to walk to the class together. Telieos made sure to stay in her female form to let Ruby stay comfortable.

Blake looks at Brooke and gestures for her to take a seat. "Welcome."
Rebecca looked at Chester. "Become one? Hmm"

Brooke had Charles examine the desk first before sitting. "What's the plan for today Blakey?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Why are you avoiding school? As much as I love spending every waking moment with you, you'll get tired of me soon enough"
"Please do. Otherwise, go along and get to your next class you're still late!"

He tilted his head at her. "You're welcome to join me. And I'm very proud of you for talking to your father. But.... you still don't understand. It's not about the name or talking to everyone. Impressive by the way. None of that matters. I let you have your dream, keep your name, because I love you. I didn't fight or argue because anything you want I would give you in a heartbeat. But it's never the same.There's no mutual respect and relationship with us. it's all about Luna. Luna, Luna, Luna. Give to Luna, follow Luna, do what Luna says or Luna gets upset. Don't think I love you any less. I don't. Ill never stop. But the one thing, the, one, thing, I care for equal to my family... you were willing to destroy. Or threaten to destroy really. Just to be on top. Do you not see how... wrong that is? Talking to your father and changing your dream is for YOU my love. I never wanted that, never asked for that, never even brought it up. Proving to me that you're willing to change and honestly be better like you promised me those years ago? That needs more than stopping your dream with the mortals. I'm sorry. I don't blame you. You've never experienced genuine love and mutuality with anyone before except what? Angelica? And even that was near one sided. Let's be honest. But sure my love. Join me in my journey. I'd love your company. But where we stood before you went to the astral just now has not changed."

Rebecca looked at Chester. "Become one? Hmm"

Brooke had Charles examine the desk first before sitting. "What's the plan for today Blakey?"
Luna walks beside him for a while. Simply looking around at the scenery as they passed by. "Well.... Morpheus. I know what I did was wrong and it was unforgivable but.... If I didn't care or respect you at all. I wouldn't have done this. I wouldn't have given up my dream, I wouldn't have met back up with my father, I wouldn't be standing here. If my love for you wasn't true. I would have ignored you leaving and burned the bobble heads to the ground. I would have used a spell to bring you back to answer me. This." She gestures between the two of them and their rings. "Wouldn't have happened if I truly didn't respect or care for you." Luna steps closer to Morpheus. "I still don't expect you to forgive me now. I screw up a lot. I don't treat you the way you should be treated nor do I put in the time to support your love for bobble heads as much as I should. I hope this won't have to be about Luna anymore I wish for this to be about us. I want to bring you happiness even if I have to use witch craft to 're-write my personality to your liking." She takes his hand and puts it on her chest. She does the same, so they could both feel each other's heart beats. "I know I'm not perfect with... compassion like you've said but I'll get better at it. But there will be no reason to if it's not for you and the kids. We could sit on the couch and watch the Titanic together. We could look through your bobble head collection. We could add to together again like we used to. I mean..... those are just suggestions since whatever we plan to do in the future if there is a future... I'd like the both of us to consent honestly." Luna continues to walk beside him. She still kept her eyes trained on him, waiting for his response if there was one. That was until she tripped and accidentally summoned the spirits of the monsters they played together. Like the hydra, Ladon, a cyclops, Orthus, and etc.

Blake looks up at Brooke. "Go to the nearest town to the academy and go buy 4 items of your choice. Do this before class ends. I also want you to buy them from an old women in front of a purple store. Take the usual way out. This is a mission based of direction following and timing. Go."

Rikka nods her head. "Not literally becoming one, just being in sync is all. So how far have you come with Chester?"

Baconhands said:
Horus sighed and stood, moving to leave. (Tired)
Suddenly someone turns the corner and bumps into Horus. "Oh excuse me... I'm sorry! Are you hurt?" A male rubs his head and looks at Horus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back