• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Reed smiled and waved. "Hey Daliah. Sense my dad is asleep and I don't really need this class you wanna leave early? It'll be fun." She didn't look in high spirits well even more so then usual.

Rachel was woke up and saw Dante. "Hey wolfy hows it going?" She said as she walked up to him.

"I'm mad at you. How can you say I taste like chicken." She said slightly pouty. "Anyways what are you doing shouldn't you be in class?"

"That wasn't really me first off it was something inside of me that took over my body." Dante exclaimed," As for the classes i was debating whether or not to go today."

"But still why chicken I like beef better but whatever. Yeah I don't know if I'm going to class today either."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel nodded and took her to his room. He let her sleep in the bed while he made a decent pallet on the floor. He ended up waking up ridiculously early so he went to make breakfast for them
Alice had woken up much later than he had, and after a quick shower, she headed to the kitchen. "Zaphkiel?" She called out, unsure if he was still in the castle of not.

"You're welcome to sit and join me if you wish." Dante said extending his arm pointing towards a rock nearby.

Blue blinks and he sees his teammates were scattered across the room as well. As if they were wandering around as well. "What happened?" Blue scratches his head and turns to the the wall only to see a symbol written in blood on the wall with message saying. The Dark Arts

Horus sighed, starting to walk to his lesson; beast taming. He sighed, he didn't have fond memories of this class; as far as he knew, the dragon was still trying to make a contract with him.

Ruby wakes up with a jolt. She was already late for her first class and was missing out on her second. Ruby gets herself ready and showers. Once she was finally done she leaves her dorm and races off to her second class of A day, Beast Taming. Emerald follows behind Ruby. She races into the classroom only to be greeted by Rikka.

Telieos lazily walks into the classroom with Willow. He needed a better bond with his beast.

Baconhands said:
Horus sighed, starting to walk to his lesson; beast taming. He sighed, he didn't have fond memories of this class; as far as he knew, the dragon was still trying to make a contract with him.
"Welcome students. Today I'm going to be giving lessons rather than bringing you into the forest." Rikka gets out of her chair and prepares to reach.

( @Suzy Mey @DizjayDeathPride Sorry, I was supposed to teach Battle Studies. I overslept. It's time for your second class of the day anyways. )

Ameythyst said:
Alice had woken up much later than he had, and after a quick shower, she headed to the kitchen. "Zaphkiel?" She called out, unsure if he was still in the castle of not.
(Im out and about so Ill worry about my classes when I get home @Light)

Zaphkiel kept periodically checking if she was awake. And when she wasn't he'd take the meals to a village and cook again. He was on his 11th batch when this time she was up. "Ahhh... Alice. You're finally awake! Here's breakfast. In hindsight I should have waited until after you woke up."

He placed a platter on his table for her consisting of the usual. Panakes, oatmeal, hashbrowns, sausage, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. The pancakes we're tulip shappes this time. He had obviously gotten bored while cooking. "At this point in time we're super late for classes. We'll go to last period for sure!"

(@Tazmodo I ended up falling asleep so Ill do more afterschool interactions with Reed kay? Greatness)

Baconhands said:
Horus sat down and smiled to himself, Theory, thank goodness. He hated practical lessons in Beast Taming.
"So I'm going to teach you about communication with your beast in the contract scape. It's a place in which your hearts connect. Where the laws of physics don't rule everything but the law of your contract does." Rikka continues to explain ways you could speak or merge thoughts through the scape. Rikka was about to call on somebody. She skipped over Horus since he didn't have a beast. She calls on another student instead whom explains how they feel about the contract scape.

Ruby was paying attention to the lesson Rikka was giving them but on the other hand. She was thinking about Daliah and her new friend Suzanna. She hoped Suzanna would be able to find her classes. She looks towards Emerald whom nods his head in response and bows. Emerald flies off, still in his small form to Suzanna.

( @Suzy Mey )

Artyom walked around the academy in the wolf form, eventually noticing one of the classrooms. 'Team Building...' He thought and stepped inside the class.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel kept periodically checking if she was awake. And when she wasn't he'd take the meals to a village and cook again. He was on his 11th batch when this time she was up. "Ahhh... Alice. You're finally awake! Here's breakfast. In hindsight I should have waited until after you woke up."
He placed a platter on his table for her consisting of the usual. Panakes, oatmeal, hashbrowns, sausage, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. The pancakes we're tulip shappes this time. He had obviously gotten bored while cooking. "At this point in time we're super late for classes. We'll go to last period for sure!"
Alice sat down, the smell of food flooding her nose. "Or we could just not go at all," She said, grabbing a fork and piling some pancakes and hashbrowns onto her plate. She began digging in, drinking orange juice between every few bites.

Baconhands said:
Horus shrugged, he was okay with this. @Light
Rikka called out Horus. "Why didn't you make a contract?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice sat down, the smell of food flooding her nose. "Or we could just not go at all," She said, grabbing a fork and piling some pancakes and hashbrowns onto her plate. She began digging in, drinking orange juice between every few bites.
( Oooohhh. You're gonna ditch. I'm telling. )

Ameythyst said:
He watched her, only slightly eating so she didn't feel left out. When little Grey showed up he ripped a pancake for him to eat. "Well we can't ditch because.... well I don't have an answer. Guess it's settled. Ditching class"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back